Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab (3263 Views)

See How Pastor Paul Enenche's Children Reacted When He Did This To Their Mum / Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4123167/new-research-opens-door-functional

Good news, hopefully HIV can be treated like Malaria.

This is the progress I want to see humanity make, instead of making noises over answered prayers...

Haven't grasped the concept of this functional cure though... cheesy
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Viewers of this thread, if my discussion with Frank317 makes any iota of sense please click like, if it's nonsense click share...

By 9pm today, I'll know what to do next. To continue or shut up for good.

Thanks

Lol @ Martinez19 thinks I talking trash...issorait
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Are you willing to learn, or do you want to attack me with your fixed mindset? Let's reopen this discussion later today. I hope you might have seen the points I'm making by then ...if not even I can't be of help to you.

do your best not to see my responses as unreasonable attacks. I am actually probing your words just for me or others reading to makes sense of it.

The mind should be a growing foam sponge willing to acquire more wisdom (an open mindset) and not a rock (fixed mindset)

Cheers cool

of course...

but here is my take...

You entered the thread like you know the truth and said things about God not wanting us to disturb him when he has already given us brain. But you failed to say exactly what this truth is and cant explain why we should even try acknowledging this creator in the first place when he has given us brain to figure things out ourselves.

For me I think the best truth we can tell ourselves is just to acknowledge our ignorance. We don't know how the world began, neither do we know who or what started the universe. Calling what u don't know the uncreated one and boasting to have found the truth is self deception.

Whats wrong in accepting you don't know how the universe started and go ahead to make sense of the reality u can see instead of forming expert with your assumption on things u don't and will never know.

Millions have come to this world and died too without knowing how the world started or who created it.... people have assumed that it is a God and they are comfortable with that lie, but is this the truth? how are they sure it is one God and not a group of unidentified beings?

The TRUTH is we DONT KNOW more than we can see or perceive. The truth is what we can all see and agree on. The truth is accepting we are ignorant of how he universe started and what is beyond.

the lady in the op has been sold a lie by a man called pastor who has bought another lie from a so called holy book hence she thought she has the truth, and thats why she maintained the God she believed in will save her... thats her own personal truth but is a lie because it was born out of personal opinion. If she had accepted she knew nothing and allowed the doctors to do their work, she would have learned more and saved her baby.

If u have found who the creator is or who they are... tell us in simple word.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

do your best not to see my responses as unreasonable attacks. I am actually probing your words just for me or others reading to makes sense of it.

of course...

but here is my take...

You entered the thread like you know the truth and said things about God not wanting us to disturb him when he has already given us brain. But you failed to say exactly what this truth is and cant explain why we should even try acknowledging this creator in the first place when he has given us brain to figure things out ourselves.

For me I think the best truth we can tell ourselves is just to acknowledge our ignorance. We don't know how the world began, neither do we know who or what started the universe. Calling what u don't know the uncreated one and boasting to have found the truth is self deception.

Whats wrong in accepting you don't know how the universe started and go ahead to make sense of the reality u can see instead of forming expert with your assumption on things u don't and will never know.

Millions have come to this world and died too without knowing how the world started or who created it.... people have assumed that it is a God and they are comfortable with that lie, but is this the truth? how are they sure it is one God and not a group of unidentified beings?

The TRUTH is we DONT KNOW more than we can see or perceive. The truth is what we can all see and agree on. The truth is accepting we are ignorant of how he universe started and what is beyond.

the lady in the op has been sold a lie by a man called pastor who has bought another lie from a so called holy book hence she thought she has the truth, and thats why she maintained the God she believed in will save her... thats her own personal truth but is a lie because it was born out of personal opinion. If she had accepted she knew nothing and allowed the doctors to do their work, she would have learned more and saved her baby.

If u have found who the creator is or who they are... tell us in simple word.

Quote me where I said I know the COMPLETE TRUTH, we are all on a journey to discovering that...and that journey may not end in this life time.

Just quote where I said I know the COMPLETE TRUTH. I am certain I have made progress in this journey graduating from Religious views to more of common sense now.

But please tell me where I said I know this TRUTH completely...If I sounded like I know it all, I apologize sincerely...

Based on the bolded, quote where I said I know how the universe started oga... I'm waiting...

Thank you.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:
https://www.nairaland.com/4123167/new-research-opens-door-functional

Good news, hopefully HIV can be treated like Malaria.

This is the progress I want to see humanity make, instead of making noises over answered prayers...

Haven't grasped the concept of this functional cure though... cheesy

Yea.. humans will keep on trying to make better their world... the believe in an uncreated one is useless since it have not helped us in solving our problems.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

Yea.. humans will keep on trying to make better their world... the believe in an uncreated one is useless since it have not helped us in solving our problems.

Really? let's personalize this...your Father & Mother are the source of your physical existence, now that you are matured and independent...are your Parents completely useless to you?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Quote me where I said I know the COMPLETE TRUTH, we are all on a journey to discovering that...and that journey may not end in this life time.

Just quote where I said I know the COMPLETE TRUTH. I am certain I have made progress in this journey graduating from Religious views to more of common sense now.

But please tell me where I said I know this TRUTH completely...If I sounded like I know it all, I apologize sincerely...

Based on the bolded, quote where I said I know how the universe started oga... I'm waiting...

Thank you.

I have never used the word complete... I am only interested in the TRUTH u know... isnt that the word we have been using?

I didnt say u said anything about the how the universe started... but saying the world was created by the uncreated one sounds more like u know something about the beginning of the universe. What or who is the uncreated one? how did u know he started the universe... why not just say u dont know hw the universe started.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

I have never used the word complete... I am only interested in the TRUTH u know... isnt that the word we have been using?

I didnt say u said anything about the how the universe started... but saying the world was created by the uncreated one sounds more like u know something about the beginning of the universe. What or who is the uncreated one? how did u know he started the universe... why not just say u dont know hw the universe started.

So the universe just came like that with out a source or starting point? Did you just exist out of thin air?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

So the universe just came like that with out a source or starting point? Did you just exist out of thin air?

I have never tried to explain how the universe started so asking me if the universe came out of the thin air is not necessary. I know I said its better we honestly accept we dont know how the universe started.

Now, How did u know the uncreated one created of the universe is one and uncreated?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

I have never tried to explain how the universe started so asking me if the universe came out of the thin air is not necessary. I know I said its better we honestly accept we dont know how the universe started.

Now, How did u know the uncreated one created of the universe is one and uncreated?

This is like asking me how I know your father is your father?

The uncreated one is the source (starting point) of all these...
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

This is like asking me how I know your father is your father?

my father i can see and relate with... this does not mean he must be my father because I said so, but at least there could be some series of measurements and tests and clear cut interaction between us.. he is human like me so I know what i am dealing with.

The uncreated one is the source (starting point) of all these...

Who is the uncreated one... how did u get to know the uncreated is one?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4124125/woman-gives-birth-miracle-twins

pls see the case above... @op was the woman foolish for rejected the doctors statement that she has fibroid?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

my father i can see and relate with... this does not mean he must be my father because I said so, but at least there could be some series of measurements and tests and clear cut interaction between us.. he is human like me so I know what i am dealing with.

Who is the uncreated one... how did u get to know the uncreated is one?

Starting point...the first mistake which is the source of all religion is giving a name to the uncreated a.k.a eternal one. Don't fit the uncreated one into a box by giving him a name

I got to know the uncreated one from the work of his hands...the planet, solar system, galaxies, universe and multiverse...with the way everything is systematically arranged and programmed...you cannot doubt there's a supreme intelligence behind this...

If your sperm cell at it's level of consciousness, out of ignorance concludes it does not have a source, does it mean you do not exist?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Starting point...the first mistake which is the source of all religion is giving a name to the uncreated a.k.a eternal one. Don't fit the uncreated one into a box by giving him a name

I got to know the uncreated one from the work of his hands...the planet, solar system, galaxies, universe and multiverse...with the way everything is systematically arranged and programmed...you cannot doubt there's a supreme intelligence behind this...

If your sperm cell at it's level of consciousness, out of ignorance concludes it does not have a source, does it mean you do not exist?

i dont get you... the planet, solar system, galaxies etc that are systematically arranged gave the clue that the maker of all these things is one and uncreated?

u seem to be deliberately dodging my question... how did u know the creator is uncreated and how did u know he/it/them is one? its a simple question
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

i dont get you... the planet, solar system, galaxies etc that are systematically arranged gave the clue that the maker of all these things is one and uncreated?

u seem to be deliberately dodging my question... how did u know the creator is uncreated and how did u know he/it/them is one? its a simple question
The guy is a christian, he is an artful dodger. He will never answer your questions.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
The guy is a christian, he is an artful dodger. He will never answer your questions.
Lol... I think he is Religious with Christian background but is heading towards agnosticism... He is figthing it though

I want to believe he will answer
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:

Why do you want to fit me into a religious box by force?! Smh

I hate it when you become conveniently blind to my posts...I told you I WAS a Christian, or do I need to use sign language to pass to communicate with you again?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

Lol... I think he is Religious with Christian background but is heading towards agnosticism... He is figthing it though

He told me that christianity is a subset of the truth. Judging from his posts, this guy is a christian but he trying his best not to admit it by dodging questions and spewing ambiguous definitions. He trying not to be associated with the word religion.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
He told me that christianity is a subset of the truth. Judging from his posts, this guy is a christian but he trying his best not to admit it by dodging questions and spewing ambiguous definitions. He trying not to be associated with the word religion.

Guy why is your view of everything so narrow? If we argue from now till tomorrow...it doesn't stop the earth from rotating around the sun...Just like your points will not change what the TRUTH is...

If you guys are atheists...then I'm really sorry for you guys. I ain't forcing my views on you as I'm not a religious fanatic. I respect your views but please don't insult or attack me with your mindset.

Not everyone must see the world the way it is through your eyes.

Remember this...let your mind be a growing sponge (open) to absorb wisdom and not a rock (closed)
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

If Agnostics concludes there is no Supreme being behind all we can see and cannot see...I'm sorry I'm not a party to that.

I've taken off from the bus stop of Religion and moving on to the final destination of TRUTH...

I can't afford to carry unnecessary load if you guys don't see my point of view. Bye
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

If all the previous explanations and examples I've given you doesn't light a bulb in your head...I am very sorry...move on with your life.

I thought atheists and free thinkers are smarter than this...but it seems you're an exception or something undecided.

All the best though, hold on to your views... Life goes on...
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If all the previous explanations and examples I've given you doesn't light a bulb in your head...I am very sorry...move on with your life.

I thought atheists and free thinkers are smarter than this...but it seems you're an exception or something undecided.

Nonsense. You replied questions with ambiguous answers. Now to settle it once and for all, answer the following questions with yes or no.

1) do you believe Jesus is ACTUALLY the son of God?
2) do you believe Jesus ACTUALLY died on the cross for your sins?
3) do you believe that Jesus ACTUALLY rose on the third day after he died on the cross?

Do try to avoid these questions.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Guy why is your view of everything so narrow? If we argue from now till tomorrow...it doesn't stop the earth from rotating around the sun...Just like your points will not change what the TRUTH is...

If you guys are atheists...then I'm really sorry for you guys. I ain't forcing my views on you as I'm not a religious fanatic. I respect your views but please don't insult or attack me with your mindset.

Not everyone must see the world the way it is through your eyes.

Remember this...let your mind be a growing sponge (open) to absorb wisdom and not a rock (closed)

Honestly, I am yet to understand what Ur views are
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Answer me...how did u know the galaxy has a Creator? How did u know this Creator is uncreated? How did u know this uncreated Creator is just one individual... Please if u have answered this before show me.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Nonsense. You replied questions with ambiguous answers. Now to settle it once and for all, answer the following questions with yes or no.

1) do you believe Jesus is ACTUALLY the son of God?
2) do you believe Jesus ACTUALLY died on the cross for your sins?
3) do you believe that Jesus ACTUALLY rose on the third day after he died on the cross?

Do try to avoid these questions.
Okay corner, answer and don't dodge this. Frank317 be a witness, let's see his answers.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

Answer me...how did u know the galaxy has a Creator? How did u know this Creator is uncreated? How did u know this uncreated Creator is just one individual... Please if u have answered this before show me.

If you can tell me how you knew your Father is your Father, you would have a clue to this question you just asked which I have answered over and over again on this thread.

Unless you are asking me to travel back in time and record the events and play a tape for you. But I don't expect atheists or agnostics to be that "intelligent".

I am happy with the way things are unfolding here because with time it appears your true motive is criticize me with a fixed mindset.
Unfortunately, life is not a one size fits all approach...

I assume I have been discussing with a matured adult and not a teenager...This discussion seems to be a waste of time I can never recover, that is my only regret.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Okay corner, answer and don't dodge this. Frank317 be a witness, let's see his answers.

When I tell you I have moved on from Christianity and Religion generally...does it make any iota of sense to you?

When you were in school (or if you are still in school), did your lecturers spell out everything in black and white for you to pass their message across?

What do you infer from my previous response that I have moved on from Christianity and Religion[color=#990000]? Jesus, Buhdda and other enlightened souls came to free the minds of men and not to create a religion.

Consider my response carefully and do not disappoint your fellow atheists and agnostics out there with your level of intelligence. Tell me what you infer from my answer above.

Nairaland Forum is awaiting your intelligent response. I guess you studied logic in school...what do you infer from my responses so far?

[/color]Do not fix me in a religious box, I have gone beyond that level
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Everyone, it appears I'm trying to explain to two different guys with the following perspectives on life:

Guy 1: Wants me to provide him videos of what his parents did 9 months before his birth, and another video of his mother in the delivery room while birthing him before he knows his Parents are truly his Parents.

Guy 2: Has a lot of difficulty inferring, perhaps he has no background or knowledge of Philosophy & Logic...and needs me to break things down to kindergarten level of knowledge before getting the message.

Dear Nairalanders, I leave you to judge the maturity and intellectual level of these guys.

I rest my case.

Thanks
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:
Everyone, it appears I'm trying to explain to two different guys with the following perspectives on life:

Guy 1: Wants me to provide him videos of what his parents did 9 months before his birth, and another video of his mother in the delivery room while birthing him before he knows his Parents are truly his Parents.

Guy 2: Has a lot of difficulty inferring, perhaps he has no background or knowledge of Philosophy & Logic...and needs me to break things down to kindergarten level of knowledge before getting the message.

Dear Nairalanders, kindly suggest how this can be dealt with.

Thanks
Guy 1(frank317) did not ask for videos, he simply asked how you know that the galaxy has a creator?

Guy 2(Martinez19), which is me, simply wants you to answer the three questions given to you.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Guy 1(frank317) did not ask for videos, he simply asked how you know that the galaxy has a creator?

Guy 2(Martinez19), which is me, simply wants you to answer the three questions given to you.

With all my responses so far, I have told you repeatedly you're trying to fit me into a box I've grown out of. Now please let Nairalanders know what you can infer from my response...show them how intelligent you are...what can you infer from my response?
I assume you can logically interprete me?

For Guy 2; are you saying he is not intelligent enough to make any sense from my responses so far? Apparently he wants me to come up with a story like religious people do? cheesy

I cannot explain the mystery behind photosynthesis, but does it stop a tree from producing fruits?

I cannot vividly explain how the uncreated one created the multiverse...but I know he did it. Just like you can't see what your Parents did to bring you to existence smiley
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If you can tell me how you knew your Father is your Father, you would have a clue to this question you just asked which I have answered over and over again on this thread.

Unless you are asking me to travel back in time and record the events and play a tape for you. But I don't expect atheists or agnostics to be that "intelligent".

I am happy with the way things are unfolding here because with time it appears your true motive is criticize me with a fixed mindset.
Unfortunately, life is not a one size fits all approach...

I assume I have been discussing with a matured adult and not a teenager...This discussion seems to be a waste of time I can never recover, that is my only regret.

Have a good day bro... Just say u don't have the answer to my question... Accepting ' you don't know' will not cost u a thing. U actually know no truth...

Am done with u
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

Have a good day bro... Just say u don't have the answer to my question... Accepting ' you don't know' will not cost u a thing. U actually know no truth...

Am done with u

If you read my previous post that I am on a journey of discovery and I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL...did it switch on a light bulb in your head? or is your switch faulty?

I even apologized if I appeared to know it all...but I guess you were conveniently blind to those posts.

It's fine...life goes on. The TRUTH remains the TRUTH, whether I deviate from it or not. Good night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noah's Ark: Man's Greatest Invention Of All Time! (Real Photos) / God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / The Most Translated Book After The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.