Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! (3240 Views)

Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 5:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Lately I have been seeking the face of father, the creator of creations, and men I am loving it. Why? Because He talks to me and it amazes me to realize how fortunate I am to be a beneficiary of His communion and grace.

Every morning when I wake I spend some time to have a chat with Him, and crack one or two jokes ... Just the regular father son stuff. You will be shocked what we talk about too ...anyways for sometime now, when I call Him God, I will hear Him say call me father ... when I say good morning lord I will hear him say call me father ... Hmmm

This morning after we had a brief chat, Father asked me to find out the meaning and origin of father and then I will understand ...

I was amazed when I looked it up but I didn't stop there ... I decided to look up the origin of the word God... and I was equally amazed

The word God is of pagan origin!
Same with a lot of names we call Him thinking we are referring to the Father.

People perish in ignorance ... I choose the light.

Didn't want to share this but He asked me to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_(word)

Peace.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Myer(m): 5:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
Lately I have been seeking the face of father, the creator of creations, and men I am loving it. Why? Because He talks to me and it amazes me to realize how fortunate I am to be a beneficiary of His communion and grace.

Every morning when I wake I spend some time to have a chat with Him, and crack one or two jokes ... Just the regular father son stuff. You will be shocked what we talk about too ...anyways for sometime now, when I call Him God, I will hear Him say call me father ... when I say good morning lord I will hear him say call me father ... Hmmm

This morning after we had a brief chat, Father asked me to find out the meaning and origin of father and then I will understand ...

I was amazed when I looked it up but I didn't stop there ... I decided to look up the origin of the word God... and I was equally amazed

Peace.

So why does the bible refer to him as God, Lord and Father?

Of all the issues happening around the world, all you could hear from God is to call him Father?

You didn't ask him why Leah Sharibu who stood up for her Faith against BH was neglected by God to become their slave wife.

You didnt ask why Northerners keep ruling Nigeria to ruins.

You didn't ask why Istael, his "chosen nation" is a mess.

You didn't ask why Covid-19.

You didnt ask why children are allowed to die daily.

You didn't ask for a solution to the myriads of problems in the world or even the solution to the problems in your family.

That's when you know you're talking to God and not yourself.

Unless you're just a new convert in which case it's a different case.

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by GeneralB: 5:29am On Sep 10, 2021
sad
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Myer:

So why does the bible refer to him as God, Lord and Father?

Of all the issues happening around the world, all you could hear from God is to call him Father?

You didn't ask him why Leah Sharibu who stood up for her Faith against BH was neglected by God to become their slave wife.

You didn't ask for a solution to the myriads of problems in the world or even the solution to the problems in your family.

That's when you know you're talking to God and not yourself.

Unless you're just a new convert in which case it's a different case.
haha I see your point ... but what I know, I know ... there is a link to the origin of the word there ...

And I don't ask foolish questions, you see life from a limited perspective, with believe you are individual, you are simply a collection of your experiences... expand your horizon get to know your creator one on one not through any pastor or imam. Or any religious leader.

Ultimately you have total ownership of your opinions and that is just that ...your opinion.

Peace.

Ps everything you think you know is guided by the limits of your perception... Even life, death, good, evil, all depends on your perception and nothing more.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Myer(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
haha I see your point ... but what I know, I know ... there is a link to the origin of the word there ...

And I don't ask foolish questions, you see life from a limited perspective, with believe you are individual, you are simply a collection of your experiences... expand your horizon get to know your creator one on one not through any pastor or imam. Or any religious leader.

Ultimately you have total ownership of your opinions and that is just that ...your opinion.

Peace.

Ps everything you think you know is guided by the limits of your perception... Even life, death, good, evil, all depends on your perception and nothing more.

Foolish questions you say?
Can you point out any of the questions I raised that was foolish?
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Myer:

All these
"You didn't ask him why Leah Sharibu who stood up for her Faith against BH was neglected by God to become their slave wife.

You didn't ask for a solution to the myriads of problems in the world or even the solution to the problems in your family."

For He wondered how a thinking people can choose evil rather than the Good.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2021
Myer:

You didn't ask for a solution to the myriads of problems in the world or even the solution to the problems in your family....

These questions are foolish let me explain please

You see it's like saying why don't you ask God why the Israelite were captive for 400 years or why they had to spend 40years wondering theif wilderness guided by a pillar of fire that God put there himself, when the destination he prepared for them was just a stone throw away? Or why He put a tree in a garden knowing fully well Adam will fall, you think you are individual because you control a bag of meat,shit and bones ? Hahaha bro there is a lot to reality .... and I assure you the only way... only way is to seek the face of your creator, just forget all that you know and open your heart up and listen... or maybe I am just talking to myself and crazy I guess that is an acceptable conclusion for you . So yo each his own.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Myer(m): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:

You didn't ask for a solution to the myriads of problems in the world or even the solution to the problems in your family....

These questions are foolish let me explain please

You see it's like saying why don't you ask God why the Israelite were captive for 400 years or why they had to spend 40years wondering theif wilderness guided by a pillar of fire that God put there himself, when the destination he prepared for them was just a stone throw away? Or why He put a tree in a garden knowing fully well Adam will fall, you think you are individual because you control a bag of meat,shit and bones ? Hahaha bro there is a lot to reality .... and I assure you the only way... only way is to seek the face of your creator, just forget all that you know and open your heart up and listen... or maybe I am just talking to myself and crazy I guess that is an acceptable conclusion for you . So yo each his own.

It's easy to judge bible characters until you find yourself in their shoes.
By the way, asking God for clarity on any of these issues is not foolish.

Asking God for a solution to your personal problems and problems of others is also foolish to you?

Now to your topic itself. It might be strange to you but several English words were derived from various languages, cultures and pagan gods.
All the days of the week for example were named after some form of god.
The months of the year likewise. And many more.

The line you're towing is like a rabbit hole. If you're questioning words with pagan origins You might also want to change the name of Sunday to Jesus day since Sunday was named after the worship of the Sun god.

Speaking of Jesus, you might also end up realising his original Hebrew name is Yeshua and you've been praying in a different name.

You might end up abandoning the KJV and other bible versions for reasons of translational errors. You may need to start learning Hebrew and Greek to understand the original bible.

You see why the issue of God being a pagan name doesnt strike as what you should be discussing with God but raising more important discussions.

If truly you hear from God, then discussing about whether god is of pagan origin is actually what is foolish.

5 Likes

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 6:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Myer:

Asking God for a solution to your personal problems and problems of others is also foolish to you?

Now to your topic itself. It might be strange to you but several English words were derived from various languages, cultures and pagan gods.
All the days of the week for example were named after some form of god.
The months of the year likewise. And many more.

The line you're towing is like a rabbit hole. If you're questioning words with pagan origins You might also want to change the name of Sunday to Jesus day.
Speaking of Jesus, you might also end up realising his original Hebrew name is Yeshua and you've been praying in a different name.

You might end up abandoning the KJV and other bible versions for reasons of translational errors. You may need to start learning Hebrew and Greek to understand the original bible.

You see why the issue of God being a pagan name doesnt strike as what you should be discussing with God but raising more important discussions.

If truly you hear from God, then discussing about whether god is of pagan origin is actually what is foolish.
your points are clear but shallow at best, Yeshua Hamashiach is the name of Jesus ... and Jesus nah guy name. Haha there is no rabbit hole anywhere bro.
Nothing stagnated a living being more than ignorance even the bible warns against it... bro I am only stating facts, that I just found out this morning ... I was on the other side of the fence last night but I now am abit more enlightened.

But to be honest I appreciate the banter.

If you take anything away just try this... forget everything that was force fed to you about your creator through the tubes of religious beliefs... Just seek your creator on your own, trust me you will find Him. And you will know no other friend like Him.

I am not Christian or Muslim ... I have transcended all that.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Myer(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
your points are clear but shallow at best, Yeshua Hamashiach is the name of Jesus ... and Jesus nah guy name. Haha there is no rabbit hole anywhere bro.
Nothing stagnated a living being more than ignorance even the bible warns against it... bro I am only stating facts, that I just found out this morning ... I was on the other side of the fence last night but I now am abit more enlightened.

But to be honest I appreciate the banter.

If you take anything away just try this... forget everything that was force fed to you about your creator through the tubes of religious beliefs... Just seek your creator on your own, trust me you will find Him. And you will know no other friend like Him.

I am not Christian or Muslim ... I have transcended all that.

I see.
I do hope your new found direct access to the Creator produces a positive impact in your life and others.
Shalom.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2021
Myer:

I see.
I do hope you're new found direct access to the Creator produces a positive impact in your life and others.
Shalom.

Bro I am reaping the benefits like crazy... I never knew it was even possible ... quite frankly I was an atheist for quite a whIle, I used to take pleasure in dismantling Christians because very few Christians know anything about Christianity ... They fly on autopilot. Go to church sing the same old boring songs that was formulated ions ago, pay some money to the head nigga in charge for the sake of God .. then go back home and begin to wallow in sin, lies deceit, stealing , cheating , fornication adultery with the hopes that when they say forgive us our trespasses "God" will just delete the the trash freeing up more gigabytes of hard disk space for them to continue cramming sin into their lives ... find your path to your creator! Break free from the heard.

Even Jesus was never a Christian... never for one second.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Myer(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:

Bro I am reaping the benefits like crazy... I never knew it was even possible ... quite frankly I was an atheist for quite a whIle, I used to take pleasure in dismantling Christians because very few Christians know anything about Christianity ... They fly on autopilot. Go to church sing the same old boring songs that was formulated ions ago, pay some money to the head nigga in charge for the sake of God .. then go back home and begin to wallow in sin, lies deceit, stealing , cheating , fornication adultery with the hopes that when they say forgive us our trespasses "God" will just delete the the trash freeing up more gigabytes of hard disk space for them to continue cramming sin into their lives ... find your path to your creator! Break free from the heard.

Even Jesus was never a Christian... never for one second.

Jesus was never a Christian?
Do you know what Christian means?

It means "like Christ."
So you mean Jesus was never like Jesus Christ?

Anyway I get your point.lol

Jesus was never the kind of Christian that is portrayed these days. Which is very true.

Like I said I do wish you the best.

I actually stopped being churchy when I realised I beikg more "Christian" than Jesus. Myvreligious zeal was on another level cos I thought God had chosen me personally for a purpose. Which is actually what every religious person including Muslims think.

Also I did not have the actual seal of being a true Christian by hearing directly from the Father through the Holyspirit.

I was simply doing everything by Faith and without the true hearing from God it's easy to be misled and end up walking in error.

So I wish you all the best as I hope that you will make an impact positively on us.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Myer:

We are exactly in their shoes!

Myer:

Would you ever answer a person whom you told "go right" when it mattered but the disobeyed and went left and is now asking you for help complaining about the problems he has met on that way he chose?

I would never answer you in fact I shall laugh at your calamity and mock your failures. He is Truly Good for staying Silent!

But I will not be able to bear the fact that you did not listen to me at the relevant time.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Myer(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

We are exactly in their shoes!

Would you ever answer a person whom you told "go right" when it mattered but the disobeyed and went left and is now asking you for help complaining about the problems he has met on that way he chose?

I would never answer you in fact I shall laugh at your calamity and mock your failures. He is Truly Good for staying Silent!

But I will not be able to bear the fact that you did not listen to me at the relevant time.

I'm impressed that you said all this.
If truly you've not fallen several times for the same sins you judge the bible characters by, then don't worry, you'll eventually understand.
Even though I hope you wont.

The moment you judge someone, you will be tried with the same trial they went though. Trust me.
Which was why Jesus said, do not judge.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2021
Myer:

I'm impressed that you said all this.
If truly you've not fallen several times for the same sins you judge the bible characters by, then don't worry, you'll eventually understand.
Even though I hope you wont.

Did you see Enoch fall or Joseph or Noah or Daniel?

If you are looking for persons who did not fall, these ones did not fall.

Myer:

The moment you judge someone, you will be tried with the same trial they went though. Trust me.
Which was why Jesus said, do not judge.

grin That's the beauty, sweetness and elevation of walking in accordance with God's Commandments, Statutes, Ordinances and JUDGEMENTS, for now, you can be judged by those judgements.

And having complied with them, I love to be Judged by them grin

BUT HOWEVER, I PASSED NO JUDGEMENT HERE, I simply laid before you if you shall ever answer a person who disregarded your opinion.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:

Peace.

So what should we call God now Sir. What's the heavenly name?
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Myer(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you see Enoch fall or Joseph or Noah or Daniel?

If you are looking for persons who did not fall, these ones did not fall.

grin That's the beauty, sweetness and elevation of walking in accordance with God's Commandments, Statutes, Ordinances and JUDGEMENTS, for now, you can be judged by those judgements.

And having complied with them, I love to be Judged by them grin

BUT HOWEVER, I PASSED NO JUDGEMENT HERE, I simply laid before you if you shall ever answer a person who disregarded your opinion.

Ok. That's between you and God.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2021
hupernikao:

So what should we call God now Sir. What's the heavenly name?
baba I don't know I just follow wet in I was told ... and I was asked to call Him father ... but that is just me, I guess everyone will know when they connect with their maker .... personally.

But for me I call Him father.. and why?

From my understanding father means someone who has had a child and also the leader of a house hold and my father ticks all the boxes for me.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:

Peace.

Bwahahahahahahaha! OMFD! For centuries the god has been called god but some how he neglected to tell all the many billions of believers not to call him god as it’s pagan in origin except you Johnny Just Come. LMFAO! When you people see that it’s all in your head? Did a voice boom out of heaven to tell you? Did the god call you on the phone. Nope you “heard” a voice in your mind.

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by bobestman(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2021
If you ask more, He will tell you also that Jesus is an impostor Messiah. Many Christians think they are wise but don't know they are decieved.
God, Lord, Jesus are fabricated names of Baal added to the scriptures they turned to Bible. God and god are the same thing. G and g doesn't change anything. It's same pronunciation. There is no one bearing such names above. If you travel to all the world, you can never change your name. The same thing with the Sovereign Father and Son, they can never change their names to please anybody. They don't change. If you truly know them, you will know their true names. They can't change it for anything or for any human. The god of this age is the one who control all religions and have blinded the eyes and minds of many. Don't be decieved by your dreams, vision, righteousness, if you lack knowledge( refuse to find out the truth, you will all perish for ignorance). Before the true Messiah comes, the devil will decieve the world including many of the Elects (Rev 12:9). Only very FEW will not be decieved. These is to let you know that your religions will decieve you. Read Rev 13. The things the Father require are works of Righteousness. Do good, be humble, abstain from evil, have a pure heart, don't worship idol, don't lift up your soul to vanity etc. The same thing the Messiah taught before the impostor came and twisted everything to religion, Christians, church and all you follow today. You will be judged by your righteousness not by any religion, Church and their doctrines etc. The impostor Messiah is also a Lamb. Their are two Messiah's and the false one decieving the world today never go by any Hebrew name, He is Lawless (believe that the law is done away and give ppl his own commands not that of the Father. He also claims to be the Father) 2 Thess 2. Many Christians can't see this lies cos they are blinded by the miracles and signs they see with the names.

This world is ruled by the devil and they control it with Religion, Politics and Science. Many things here doesn't concern the Father and Son. They are not the ones you are seeing. Atimes who reveal things to you is your spirit/personal Angel/higher self etc just like He came to Daniel but an impostor is the one you see cos you believe in him or give your life to him. All those things you see are to wake you up to the truth this endtime. When the Father and son decides to come into the scene, it is with judgement and cleansing.

Hosea 2:16 revealed that many are calling the Father vain names of Baal (Baali) but that in that day (endtime), many will call Him ISHI (one of his names know one knows the meaning). Note that Lord, God, Jesus were added. In the first translation in 1611their nothing like Lord, Jesus, God. It was after many years that they sat down and agreed to add such names in the book - (Daniel 7:25). They also changed locations and stories to keep you all decieved.

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahahaha! OMFD! For centuries the god has been called god but some how he neglected to tell all the many billions of believers not to call him god as it’s pagan in origin except you Johnny Just Come. LMFAO! When you people see that it’s all in your head? Did a voice boom out of heaven to tell you? Did the god call you on the phone. Nope you “heard” a voice in your mind.

I hope people do see that you are in deed very evil and that you are Satan's Champion in here.

Now, Frazinni, one of your own has publicly denounced the the foolishness of Anti-Godism, and you, as the true-Satan the serpent you are, you have come to bite him.

Exactly as Satan does and must do.

I think a true atheist would indeed say nothing but a Satanist must come to bite him.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2021
bobestman:
If you ask more, He will tell you also that Jesus is an impostor Messiah. Many Christians think they are wise but don't know they are decieved.

Christians are not deceived it is the pagans who are applying to Follow Christ who are being deceived, misled and of course many of them are only applying to be Christ's Followers because they were told that they would have all their hearts desire and wants.

bobestman:

God, Lord, Jesus are fabricated names of Baal added to the scriptures they turned to Bible. God and god are the same thing. G and g doesn't change anything. It's same pronunciation. There is no one bearing such names above. If you travel to all the world, you can never change your name. The same thing with the Sovereign Father and Son, they can never change their names to please anybody. They don't change. If you truly know them, you will know their true names. They can't change it for anything or for any human.

If you had thought about it properly and deeply, you would real-eyes that we are all pagans for the whole world practiced their own independent version of pagany.

Even the Abraham until God/Abasi/Oluwa/Osanobua Called him and Spoke with him and taught him His Laws, Ways and Judgements.

It is a case of Teach One, Teach All.

So we pagans call He Who is Above all, in full respect and love God with a capital "G" and small "g" which our fellow pagan British also passed to us to add to our Oluwa, Oghene, Chineke etc or Whatever Respect Full Name in a Natural Tongue we can use to call Him.

That is what Christ Followers know.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:

Peace.

The whole earth was full of Pagany which was one of the reasons why God/Oluwa/Chineke deleted them.

Even the word "Father" which you chose is still a word belonging to a pagan people.

That's why everything He Whom we call God (I like the word 'God') through the Bible instructs is that it is the 'spirit' of a thing that is important and not the words.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by bobestman(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Christians are not deceived it is the pagans who are applying to Follow Christ who are being deceived, misled and of course many of them are only applying to be Christ's Followers because they were told that they would have all their hearts desire and wants.

If you had thought about it properly and deeply, you would real-eyes that we are all pagans for the whole world practiced their own independent version of pagany.

Even the Abraham until God/Abasi/Oluwa/Osanobua Called him and Spoke with him and taught him His Laws, Ways and Judgements.

It is a case of Teach One, Teach All.

So we pagans call He Who is Above all, in full respect and love God with a capital "G" and small "g" which our fellow pagan British also passed to us to add to our Oluwa, Oghene, Chineke etc or Whatever Respect Full Name in a Natural Tongue we can use to call Him.

That is what Christ Followers know.

My friend, if you don't come out from them, you all will never know the truth. The Broadway is the one that will be found by MANY( Religions) while the narrow way can only be found by FEW (Matt 7:13-14). That true way is not in any Religion cos the Father and Son created non. It is a way you must SEEK and try to find (Jere 6:16). The Good WAY which is the true way and the ancient path was corrupted into WAYS(different Religions) all to make the true way bad and to decieve you ppl. Earliest followers of the Messiah were not Christians. That's what they want you to believe. Christians and the other Religions were created when they killed him

You can't explain all these with logic or with your Bible which don't have the exact meaning as it was in the scriptures cos of what the scripture deformers did (Dan 7:25). Cos of what those thieves did to the scriptures many things were put on hold till endtime (Daniel 12:9&12). The true gospel not what you ppl teach in your Churches is at endtime (Mathew 24:14; Rev 14:6;18:1-2). The Messiah was sent to gather the outcast of the House of Isreal (Isaiah 11:11-12). He was not sent but to the Lost sheep of the house of Isreal. When He came to his ppl, only Judah was left, Isreal which is the 10 tribes are already scattered to the world. They are those He seek to unite with their brothers before He was killed unjustly. The Vatican wrote many lies after his death to decieve you all and they are the ones who killed him. All of you in Religions accept that lies today and will be decieved unless you come out. Isreal(in quote) must first be Redeemed by their Saviour himself before the true Message goes out.

Many of you are waiting to fly with the false Christ when the true one who is called the Branch will build his Temple and gather his people into it first. He will will first save his people from the enemies who oppress them. See, you Christians won't understand these things. You will follow the false man. The true one is not the ones showing you Raptures and Hell. They have a coded meaning unkown to many of you. Bro these things are hard to believe but are true.

Zachariah 6:12-13
"Behold the Man whose name is the BRANCH. From His place (Land not sky) He shall branch out. He shall build the temple of the Lord
Yes, He shall build the Temple of the Lord, He shall bear the glory and shall sit and rule on His throne
So He shall be a Priest (see Malachi 3:1-4) on His throne. And the counsell of peace shall be between them both

A Branch will come out from among His people not on the sky. He will build his Temple (Malachi 3:1-4) and stand as their priest and purify his people. Thru His people who are sanctified shall the the true gospel go out to the world. Many of you will be waiting for the impostor to come and suck you away till you find out you are decieved. It is written that salvation will come from the (Hebrews/Jews) not the other way round (John 4:22).
This is the truth bro. You can accept or trash it

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
baba I don't know I just follow wet in I was told ... and I was asked to call Him father ... but that is just me, I guess everyone will know when they connect with their maker .... personally.

But for me I call Him father.. and why?

From my understanding father means someone who has had a child and also the leader of a house hold and my father ticks all the boxes for me.

So is father not a pagan name? Is father heavenly name?

If God is a pagan name, what make you think father is not a pagan name.

By the way, who is telling you?
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
hupernikao:

So is father not a pagan name? Is father heavenly name?

If God is a pagan name, what make you think father is not a pagan name.

By the way, who is telling you?
yep it's a pagan word but the meaning is clean... but the word God is a pagan name of a pagan God .. it puzzles me how everybody want to be right at all cost ... I quite frankly don't care what anybody thinks now a days, I was sent to speak out and I did. If you defend it how you like it's of little consequence to me.

Nah personal race baba.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I hope people do see that you are in deed very evil and that you are Satan's Champion in here.

Now, Frazinni, one of your own has publicly denounced the the foolishness of Anti-Godism, and you, as the true-Satan the serpent you are, you have come to bite him.

Exactly as Satan does and must do.

I think a true atheist would indeed say nothing but a Satanist must come to bite him.

[img]https://c./WFZRHGMRPFMAAAAS/yawning-bored.gif[/img]

Still waiting for your imaginary god to kick me off Nairaland.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The whole earth was full of Pagany which was one of the reasons why God/Oluwa/Chineke deleted them.

Even the word "Father" which you chose is still a word belonging to a pagan people.

That's why everything He Whom we call God (I like the word 'God') through the Bible instructs is that it is the 'spirit' of a thing that is important and not the words.

words are very powerful sir, and like I have said, the mean of father is not pagan but the word God is the name of a pagan deity.

Also I quite frankly encourage anyone to keep their head in the sand for however long they want ... I am not in the business of trying to save souls I leave that to those who have that calling.

It is a personal race after all .

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordReed:

well I get your point haha ... do what you like I never asked anyone to do anything and I never will .. it is foolish to want everything to be as we always knew it to be ... My people perish for lack of something ... can you remind me ?

Pls keep doing you I am not trying to gain converts... but what I said was not wrong .. there are many words we use daily that I down right spells and incantations but ignorance has kept the people blunt and hazy, searching for a way out but holding the door shut.
Ignorance makes life simple that is why many are comfortable and are ready to kill to remain ignorant ... look at boko harm, look at Isis, and the list goes on.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by LordReed(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
well I get your point haha ... do what you like I never asked anyone to do anything and I never will .. it is foolish to want everything to be as we always knew it to be ... My people perish for lack of something ... can you remind me ?

Pls keep doing you I am not trying to gain converts... but what I said was not wrong .. there are many words we use daily that I down right spells and incantations but ignorance has kept the people blunt and hazy, searching for a way out but holding the door shut.
Ignorance makes life simple that is why many are comfortable and are ready to kill to remain ignorant ... look at boko harm, look at Isis, and the list goes on.

Yeah your god can't educate people enmass he has to whisper it to special you. LMFAO! SMH
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah your god can't educate people enmass he has to whisper it to special you. LMFAO! SMH
I have a Father ..bro I know you are trying to test "God " for I was once like you ignorant and hard headed I still am to be honest but it pays nothing ...to test your creator, do you know how important you are ? Take the time to see where our galaxy is in the universe and you might have some perspective on how inconsequential we all are but every human being has an ego, and that ego makes them think they are as big as the universe ...

Bro this is it .... try this, stop fighting, you might deny it but it's obvious you are looking for your creator but you are going about it the wrong way, you can't dare him to answer you because you might not like what you get.

I dare you to try this ... stay away from all forms of sin for 2weeks and even if you sin unconsciously, quickly note and apologise to your maker and ask for more guidance to avoid sin. Bro 2 weeks just try it and see what I am talking about ... I don't Mean become a monk and shave your dredds or hair, just keep away from sin actively. You will never know peace like it and I mean all sin, like lying, fornication and the like.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
words are very powerful sir, and like I have said, the mean of father is not pagan but the word God is the name of a pagan deity.

Is it not the same Pagans who reside in England who taught us the Word and Name, God as well as "Father"?

Also is Osanobua, Chineke, Oluwa not the Pagan deity of the pagans residing in Edo state, Enugu state and Osun state?

It is the Spirit of reaching out and paying Full Respects to He Who is The Owner, Creator and Ruler of this mighty House called world, that matters, as evident by the fact that Job was from the East, Balaam was not an Israelite and Abimelech in Genesis 20:3 also.

And all these people would have to call He Who is The Creator some name or names in their own tongue, and we do not see Him offended.

So there is truly nothing wrong with Calling He Who is High and Creator of all either God or Osanobua or Chineke!

Franzinni:

Also I quite frankly encourage anyone to keep their head in the sand for however long they want ... I am not in the business of trying to save souls I leave that to those who have that calling.

It is a personal race after all .

True it is a personal race but The Laws of the Race also dictate that help should be rendered, if you see your brother going in a way that is not good, you are duty bound to warn him and instruct him that the way he goeth, is not good.

Whether he heeds your counsel or not, your duty is fully filled.

That's what The Rules of This Race States!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vanity Upon Vanity! / Bestsellers From Papa Oyedepo. / Gospel Songs That Inspire And Edify You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.