Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested (36868 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by onyxo76(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nothing will ever come out of this so called arrest.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by ArcFresky(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
See their belle? Are these ones officers?
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thank God, her cry to Nigerians was not in vain.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by goldrushbooks: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Priscy01:
A young Nigerian lady who was reportedly harassed by some police officers in Ilorin might just get the justice she deserve following the arrest of the officers in Ilorin.

Four Special Anti-Robbery Squad members who’d reportedly harassed the young lady with the name, Kachi Anifela Zion have been arrested according to the Kwara State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Lawan Ado.

Anifela had taken to Instagram to narrate how she was sexually harassed by the officers who labeled her a ‘ yahoo girl ‘ and also a prostitute in Ilorin. She specifically accused one of the officers of inserting his fingers into her private parts.

The officers have reportedly been arrested and will now face investigation over the matter.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/sars-officers-who-sxually-harassed-lady.html

So glad for this news, it is comforting really.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by NwaScore442(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Finstar:
This SARS people are very annoying.. I don't know why they haven't got into my trap, I want to teach them that power pass power..

I guess u are joking brodar.. .u better b shaa
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Aleora(f): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Drinokrane:

All your comments have seen are weird embarassed
my dear you are right,if his children inherits his sense of reasoning it will be tragic.........he so dumb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo / Aba, Abia Deadly Cultists: More Arrests Have Been Made (Photos, Video) / Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.