Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested (36870 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by ivolt: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Women and jealousy for thier fellow woman. Apparently you have seen the picture of the victim and found out she is so beautiful with sexy eyes. Quit jealousy !

How do you know he is a woman?
Because there is an "f" attached to the name?
There are plenty of pretenders on nairaland.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by ibkgab001: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Priscy01:

Those SARS are err'wer in Osun State also... Jobless people

He no go better for all SARS And IG
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by laiza(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Even if she's a prostitute and "Yahoo", does that give police the right to molest her?
When did Police become Judge and Executor?
Jungle justice and impunity of Policemen must stop.

Remember you or your relatives could be next victims.
you de mind that inglorious bastard. Some people just wan score cheap popularity point for nothing. Even ostrich get sense pass the dude.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by phreakabit(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2017
A big fat lie until the girl confirms his identity!
Nigeria is so damn corrupt abeg!
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Johnayoola(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Finstar:
This SARS people are very annoying.. I don't know why they haven't got into my trap, I want to teach them that power pass power..
oga you go just die for nothing,better no try am with o
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Kobicove(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2017
koolaid87:
The police force needs total reform. All these medicine after death is total bs.

Nigeria needs total reform not just the police force...the rot is everywhere undecided
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by habsydiamond(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if these people called Sars and police are securing our life's and properties or they are endangering it. Most of them are now abomination to this country.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Later they will be released that there is no evidence that they diped hands into her pants. Nigeria for show.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2017
When u mess with puna wey get connect
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Finstar: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Johnayoola:
oga you go just die for nothing,better no try am with o
You don't know who I am.. I'm heavily armed and guided.. I just want to see the SARS people misbehaving around, that's when they will enter my trap.. Have been looking for a way to scrap that useless unit, but no evidence..
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Drinokrane:

All your comments have seen are weird embarassed
evaberry is also a prostitute
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2017
our nigeria police self. .so n.a. for under the girl paint the offence dey?
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by doublefreez(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Theses sars people are becoming too high -handed and need to be checked.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by guru90: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Sars!

Criminal gangs!!!
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by abbeyty(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
why these fools keep terrorising innocent citizens?
they should send them to boko boys if they are jobless or they should all be sent to the farm and start farming instead of wasting tax payers money on them.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Laredojohn(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Good news, Hope this case isn't swept under the carpet... They should face the law
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by hirekiller1: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Finstar:
This SARS people are very annoying.. I don't know why they haven't got into my trap, I want to teach them that power pass power..
give me your address
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Ochek: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Are those the SARS guys in the picture? If not, you better strip down that picture o. Report says 4 SARS and the picture carries more than 6 guys.

I hope investigation and justice are swift.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by edibobo: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Why our so-called Law Enforcement Agencies maltreated fellow human beings as if they are animals? They are to work based on the laid down rules of engagements. Hope they are well trained ?
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by bestspoke: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Priscy01:

Those SARS are err'wer in Osun State also... Jobless people

Bro, last time I came home...I technically thought Osun is now military zone. Even mobile police will stop any moving car as long as it is a young boy driving it...ko funny rara
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by ladensmith(m): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by delishpot: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Castrate the finger rapist
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by ladensmith(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Finstar:
i can help you with that.... where do u stay bro.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by MONITZ: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Truly women re their own worst enemies.Just imagine a lady castigating a fellow lady who suffered an injustice in the hands of policemen instead of sharing in her grief.Were she a criminal the police still didn't ve the right to arrest and pronounce judgement on her,wat they did was all shades of wrong..
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Mission2prosper:
where is the proof that they have been arrested?
gud question

but where is the proof that she was molested?
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by chuks34(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Drinokrane:

All your comments have seen are weird embarassed

she's just an attention seeking b!7ch sad
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by 0kingsman0: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Good one. I just hope they will make good investigation and put them behind bars.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Daeylar(f): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Mrkumareze:

And that is why they had to put hand in her pant to remove the prostitution and yahoo right?

Lol
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by AHMSON4U: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Even if she's a prostitute and "Yahoo", does that give police the right to molest her?
When did Police become Judge and Executor?
Jungle justice and impunity of Policemen must stop.

Remember you or your relatives could be next victims.

Blessed you jare; who even thief passed police in naija? That their black dey shade d brain of most of them
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by caye(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
foe the neonates...EVABERRY IS NWaAMAIKPE!
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by dollarcoolcat(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
She don enter good life. Many Politicians/Rich Men will now notice her
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by dohhnutt1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chai! i being dey warned people like you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught / Drunk Police Officer Kills Father Of 3 In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.