Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (36863 Views)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by dederocs(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Devilish troublesome woman... Some people will look for trouble, when they see trouble now, their tone go change to victim own, stupid dumb b-tch.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Alao96(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Eyan 21 savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2017
starstunna1313:

Do you know the mental state of the mind.. If Na all those ones with Catatonic Schizophrenia. When he sees this maybe he is a NLder he might go home and set her room fire.. Just thinking BC it happened to someone back in my university days
the man was the one being unfair.because you can afford gen you left everyone in darkness.that's inconsiderate

In a bid to feel like the most important person in the flat he indirectly did himself because paying nepa bills is a win win situation.at least if he had paid he won't have to buy fuel all the time and the money can be used for other things.he Will just on it if there's no light and everyone will understand even if he's the only person that can afford a gen
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by nairaebuka: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
nothing wey woman do wey go surprise me. Na only GOD fit cage them. Imagine wetin potential husband of this kind woman go face. Men, abeg pray hard and shine your eyes before you leap and put any woman for house as wife.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by starstunna1313(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
SAMBARRY:
the man was the one being unfair.because you can afford gen you left everyone in darkness.that's inconsiderate

In a bid to feel like the most important person in the flat he indirectly did himself because paying nepa bills is a win win situation.at least if he had paid he won't have to buy fuel all the time and the money can be used for other things.he Will just on it if there's no light and everyone will understand even if he's the only person that can afford a gen

Am just saying she shouldn't post it on social medias for her safety nah.. BC if the man or someone that knows the man sees it and tell him.. She might be in danger
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Wisebisho: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
CEEcey:
PURE WICKEDNESS!!!

So, because dude refused to pay nepa bill u decided 2 go extreme by destroying his property?

Na ur type fit poison their husband just to make a statement

The only one in darkness is you!!
Darkness of the mind
Bitterness
Jealous
Evil thought

Lady u seriously need help asap!!!
But why would someone refuse to pay NEPA bill and cause NEPA disconnection, but will be fuelling his generator and enjoying light while others will be in darkness. If another settles the NEPA bill: will he not come back to enjoy it?

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by anyicash(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
She is exactly that kind of woman that will throw her co-wife's kids inside a well. After satan fear women.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by ugybabe2020(f): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
If someone refused to pay bill the highest you can do is to disconnect the person.my Uncle disconnectd his line frm nepa.He said is better because paying nepa bill is a waste of money.Sometime 6monts no light yet they are bringing crazy bills.it was when nepa started to give constant light that he reconnectd his line,and now paying.So i will not blame the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by melaninbae: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
This girl get winch. I swear cheesy
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by rajiraymond(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2017
I don't know may be you have married or not, I just pity your husband or someone that will marry you.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by nenergy(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
People like her abound every places in Portharcourt. During those days I was still staying off campus in Alakahia after my NYSC in 2010, I knew someone always place nail under one of the tyre of my car that each time I go to work in d morning I must have d tyre vulcanized, this continued for some times until I laid a trap and caught d person. Lol and behold, it was one of my neighbour then- a lady!, immediately I accosted her, she almost blank out as she couldn't just explain her motives for doing that....Trust me, she paid for the four tyres with her pucci for 2months till I relocated to my permanent base
What was her reason?
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by habsydiamond(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Jezebel buruku. Ika oshi if he no pay NEPA bill why Una no commot him light for the connection. Instead of u to leave him and let good judge him u come put law into Ur own hands pour salt for gen. Come create enmity between u, the man and God. Aje oshi
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by dabossman(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2017
PointZerom:

Why won't the man pay for his electrical bills but would rather fueled his Generator. Good for him.

If a wicked man die na a wicked man go berry am.

He can very well decide not to pay. I once told NEPA officials to disconnect me and pack their cables away because I was no longer interested in their services. I kept getting heavy estimated bills even when I had a meter, and the power supply was very poor. It paid me to power myself and regulate how I use electricity than pay heavily for a service I wasn't getting. The arrogance of the NEPA officials was the most annoying.

After my threats, the marketer chilled out and was willing to discuss a way forward. I've moved on from there now. But the power is still shitty everywhere. angry

The only problem here is that they all probably share a meter..., or don't even have one.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2017
I can't understand some things here o. plz wish law states we must use Nepa light in this country?

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by sniperr007(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
she's wicked evil and vindictive

I pity her husband because he's going to have a demonic and satanic bride

she's even ugly sef, I'm sure she's just mad that the man has not made a single move on her.

What about the man that's selfish. Doesn't pay nepa bills & it affects d lady from getting light?

They both need help.

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by sniperr007(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
bigtt76:
Her face rikes of evil >sad

The guy who doesn't pay bill nko? Isn't he selfish for keeping her in darkness by not paying nepa bill?

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Liar...

This fake story is just for the purpose of attracting attention undecided
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by dabossman(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2017
vanvick247:

I can relate to this. Those calling her out never experience this type of neighbour.

No. Those calling her out have never had to share a meter or NEPA line with others. The truth is sharing a meter or power line with another tenant is a recipe for disaster. The best thing is to call NEPA boys, buy your own cable and run your own stuff directly to your apartment. You will know peace.

3 Likes

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by newslifeop: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Cassie74: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2017
ybalogs:
You've got a point but pouring salt in his Generator is definitely not the way to go. They could enforce he doesn't use his generator until he pays all his dues.

How?
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by comos: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
I support the Lady,

Some people makes life terrible for their co-tenant

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by romero(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Hi Nairalanders, below are my own submissions:

1. I see communication breakdown between these 2 neigbours.

2. The 2 of them are tenants which means they have a landlord or landlady

3. The man in question is very wrong not to have been paying his electricity bill, but who knows, he may be tired of exorbitant NEPA bill

4. The lady should have called for a meeting with the man

5. If she already did and there was communication breakdown as mentioned above, she ought to have reported to the owner of the house or caretaker.
6. She took a wrong decision by putting salt in his neighbour's gen. this is because this may cause more problems in the compound.

7. She should have disconnected the man since he is no longer interested in using PHCN light. For example, most landlord in my area deliberately disconnected themselves from the grid bcs of high bill.

8. I am sorry to say this, it is not compulsory for some of us to comment. Majority of these comments are bias and sentimental. Some of us play with important things too much

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by SAMBARRY: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
starstunna1313:

Am just saying she shouldn't post it on social medias for her safety nah.. BC if the man or someone that knows the man sees it and tell him.. She might be in danger
she didn't mention names.She said her neighbor and neighbor can be anybody
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by wisestfool1759(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Chai... Nigeria Great people, Great Nation.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by femicyrus(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2017
we should get the facts right before insulting the lady. just imagine the two neighbours sharing a single meter and the man refuse to pay his part to offset the bills leading to disconnection of electricity from the house. but the same man after plunging the house into darkness could afford to buy fuel into his generator to power only his apartment.
this is the reason why judgement is not given in court on the same day the case was heard

2 Likes

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Pringlez: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2017
PointZerom:
The man is more wicked than the lady so he was well served.

The only sensible reasoning here!!! Thank u

2 Likes

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by adeleye003(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
bigtt76:
Her face rikes of evil angry

you mean "reeks"
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Pringlez: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
femicyrus:
we should get the facts right before insulting the lady. just imagine the two neighbours sharing a single meter and the man refuse to pay his part to offset the bills leading to disconnection of electricity from the house. but the same man after plunging the house into darkness could afford to buy fuel into his generator to power only his apartment.
this is the reason why judgement is not given in court on the same day the case was heard

God bless you for your good thinking.

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by georgecso(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Salt Please someone should educate me on how salt can damage generator.... I have to put eyes on my gen now o
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Ogaonos: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
mdokaba1:
As much as i condemn her action but just to add that:

Those calling the lady out, have probably never stayed with annoying and non-corporating neighbours who exempt themselves from every development driven moves in the compound.

In fact I am presently battling with one.

They can be so annoying and you out of frustration would want to device any means to injure their inflated egos.

A beg leave the woman jhor, I guess that was her last resort after so many unfruitful dialogue with the nebor.

If e pain nam , make him pack comot for the compound.

Nonsense man
y she no report am 2 landlord.if d man carry d mata go police wit her tweet as evidence she go pay her months salary 2 buy a new 1 wer pass d nepa bill d gal dey owe.her eye go clear.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by bigtt76(f): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Yes you're right ....thanks for the correction.

adeleye003:

you mean "reeks"
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Bros i hail, i like your style.
PHC1stBorn:
People like her abound every places in Portharcourt. During those days I was still staying off campus in Alakahia after my NYSC in 2010, I knew someone always place nail under one of the tyre of my car that each time I go to work in d morning I must have d tyre vulcanized, this continued for some times until I laid a trap and caught d person. Lol and behold, it was one of my neighbour then- a lady!, immediately I accosted her, she almost blank out as she couldn't just explain her motives for doing that....Trust me, she paid for the four tyres with her pucci for 2months till I relocated to my permanent base

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.