Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (36870 Views)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by fresherdanU: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2017
ENEMY OF PROGRESS
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Pringlez: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2017
romero:
Hi Nairalanders, below are my own submissions:

1. I see communication breakdown between these 2 neigbours.

2. The 2 of them are tenants which means they have a landlord or landlady

3. The man in question is very wrong not to have been paying his electricity bill, but who knows, he may be tired of exorbitant NEPA bill

4. The lady should have called for a meeting with the man

5. If she already did and there was communication breakdown as mentioned above, she ought to have reported to the owner of the house or caretaker.
6. She took a wrong decision by putting salt in his neighbour's gen. this is because this may cause more problems in the compound.

7. She should have disconnected the man since he is no longer interested in using PHCN light. For example, most landlord in my area deliberately disconnected themselves from the grid bcs of high bill.

8. I am sorry to say this, it is not compulsory for some of us to comment. Majority of these comments are bias and sentimental. Some of us play with important things too much

God bless you for this kind of reasoning too.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Femistico(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2017
This one is heartless ooo, I pity her future husby bcuz this demon is ready to poison him at any mistake or if he's found cheating
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by ronaldbecky(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
PointZerom:

Why won't the man pay for his electrical bills but would rather fueled his Generator. Good for him.

If a wicked man die na a wicked man go berry am.
mumu
.u r and idiot..d man no pay bill yet he does nt have light..dat his wish to use gen instead of light...i no dey subscribe 4 dstv bt dey pay 4 metro cable..u go damage my cable...dat is stupidity of d highest order.is dat nt jealousy...idiot

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Erysworld(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
PointZerom:
The man is more wicked than the lady so he was well served.

Why do i have the feeling that you are from the same village with the girl?

Are all your village folks this wicked?
PointZerom:
The man is more wicked than the lady so he was well served.

Why do i have the feeling that you are from the same village with the girl?

Are all your village folks this wicked?
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Hasheem1hash(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2017
And someone is dying in love with this beast. I rather live alone...Nemesis is sure making a move 4u!
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Biodunalley: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
People like her abound every places in Portharcourt. During those days I was still staying off campus in Alakahia after my NYSC in 2010, I knew someone always place nail under one of the tyre of my car that each time I go to work in d morning I must have d tyre vulcanized, this continued for some times until I laid a trap and caught d person. Lol and behold, it was one of my neighbour then- a lady!, immediately I accosted her, she almost blank out as she couldn't just explain her motives for doing that....Trust me, she paid for the four tyres with her pucci for 2months till I relocated to my permanent base

You bad oooo
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by bikefab(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Poisonous and murderous bi.tch!
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
People like her abound every places in Portharcourt. During those days I was still staying off campus in Alakahia after my NYSC in 2010, I knew someone always place nail under one of the tyre of my car that each time I go to work in d morning I must have d tyre vulcanized, this continued for some times until I laid a trap and caught d person. Lol and behold, it was one of my neighbour then- a lady!, immediately I accosted her, she almost blank out as she couldn't just explain her motives for doing that....Trust me, she paid for the four tyres with her pucci for 2months till I relocated to my permanent base

It seems you are a rapist? That lady is foollish to let u get away with such nonsense unless she wanted it, u should be with a broken head by now if she reported you to SARS or police .Imagine boasting about sexual violence, two wrongs don't make a right
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by deafeyez: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

U r lucky she didn't put something in the pucci that would have injured ur cassava.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
she's wicked evil and vindictive

I pity her husband because he's going to have a demonic and satanic bride

she's even ugly sef, I'm sure she's just mad that the man has not made a single move on her.

Abeg hold your peace there...my neighbour is exactly same..runs his bloody gen for 24 hours plus and it makes a hell of a noise...all complaints for him to at least let one sleep in peace at night has prooved abortive

If doing that would guarantee me a peaceful night rest..why wont i
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by eflintsone(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
this is stupid of the man and the lady but i think i would have done the same shit the lady did , how u go dey get money to fuel ur gen yet u refuse to pay ur nepa bill , fueling the gen everyday is way more expensive sef ... if na me na salt,sand and garri i go mix pour inside the gen
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Enugupikin: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
PointZerom:

Why won't the man pay for his electrical bills but would rather fueled his Generator. Good for him.

If a wicked man die na a wicked man go berry am.
is his choice to enjoy NEPA... after all NEPA isn't given him light without pay
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by iammaKING(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
OMG cheesy cheesy...Nigeria my countryyyy... Mad people everywhere... The DEVIL must be proud of You i swear cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by benswagtt(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2017
madridguy:
Some ladies are just devil.
Love the way you charged her offense... Are you a lawyer?
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by akinszz: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2017
they are both wicked
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by TinaAnita(f): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2017
I feel like smacking witchcraft out of her empty brain
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by heavenlychy: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Those days of free midnight call, one of my roomie in the hostel won't allow us sleep, once its 12 midnight, her phone will ring and she will answer the call till 4am. When everyone got tired of complaining about how her loud ringtone and calls will not let us sleep, one of us devised a plan. Once she sleeps before 12, one of us will take her phone that she puts by her pillow, remove the battery and scatter the phone on the floor, we made it look like her phone falls from her bed and her caller can't reach her till she wakes in the morning and start rearranging the pieces. That was how we survived that session.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Rozaytee: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
but wait Oo.. how person no go dey pay Nepa bill... but go take money dey buy fuel... Lolzz
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Thylord(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
ybalogs:
You've got a point but pouring salt in his Generator is definitely not the way to go. They could enforce he doesn't use his generator until he pays all his dues.
so that fight will start abi.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Nyamex(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2017
poor approach to handling such a it has also written a negative impression about you, now if were your boyfriend expect me to be on my hills
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by madridguy(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2017
No sir.

benswagtt:
Love the way you charged her offense... Are you a lawyer?
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Barzinime(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dont mind the morons condemning her...he should go and buy another gen as he is a rich man oppressing his neighbors & doesn't want to pay NEPA bills causing noise and air pollution.. Its only brainless idiots will support the guy..

poverty has eaten deep that generator is part of luxury in this country.. Fela said it all
mdokaba1:
As much as i condemn her action but just to add that:

Those calling the lady out, have probably never stayed with annoying and non-corporating neighbours who exempt themselves from every development driven moves in the compound.

In fact I am presently battling with one.

They can be so annoying and you out of frustration would want to device any means to injure their inflated egos.

A beg leave the woman jhor, I guess that was her last resort after so many unfruitful dialogue with the nebor.

If e pain nam , make him pack comot for the compound.

Nonsense man

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by sweetilicious(f): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
CEEcey:
PURE WICKEDNESS!!!

So, because dude refused to pay nepa bill u decided 2 go extreme by destroying his property?

Na ur type fit poison their husband just to make a statement

The only one in darkness is you!!
Darkness of the mind
Bitterness
Jealous
Evil thought

Lady u seriously need help asap!!!
And she will know no peace knowing she was the reason the gen spoilt.Some people can go extra mile.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by shallysgirl: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Animal that what she is. People are evil.
Worried about my Gen sef.
Afonjatribeguy:
Some Girls are heartless, Jealousy, Beast in human form
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by NeeKlaus: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
As long as it wasn't rape, then you have my blessings. cheesy
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by vikeyz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Gone are the days of generator na,
He should contact me for the MTN yellow box and save money, time,energy and the environment,I hope he is in AkwaIbom because there is a promo on
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by NwaScore442(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Xo person no fit on his Gen in peace nawadays embarassed
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by gabe: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
I think this guy is the type that refuses to pay his share of nepa bill in the compound. Its just wrong to refuse to pay your share while buying fuel privately. Though extreme, i support the girl if this is actually the case.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by gabe: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
vikeyz:
Gone are the days of generator na,
He should contact me for the MTN yellow box and save money, time,energy and the environment,I hope he is in AkwaIbom because there is a promo on
end time box angry
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by saasala(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

I love you bro. I just love you. No homo please

1 Like

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

It seems you are a rapist? That lady is foollish to let u get away with such nonsense unless she wanted it, u should be with a broken head by now if she reported you to SARS or police .Imagine boasting about sexual violence, two wrongs don't make a right

Just look at u! Talking trash bcs u dont even know d background of some guys here.
xxxxxThe lady said lady has few boy friends to d best I can recall, probably, she did that out of jealous and knew d repercussions of her actions knowing fully who I am. The only way she could get me to cool down was by seducing me and giving me BJ that same night I caught her....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.