Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (36910 Views)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
madridguy:
Bros you get mind, you mean you still have the boldness to www her server? shocked

Baba na how I for do am na?.....na she go carry her pucci throw for my face. If u see d babe sef, she too make sense I no go lie...with big chest and big ikebe wey for don cost u more than N100k to chop in a month...i chop am free...the babe sef enjoy d punishment wey I dey give am
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by sshalom(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by boladez(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
she's wicked evil and vindictive

I pity her husband because he's going to have a demonic and satanic bride

she's even ugly sef, I'm sure she's just mad that the man has not made a single move on her.

The two of them have issues... Why will the guy chose not to pay his bills and I assume cause the entire building to be disconnected from power supply?
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
CEEcey:
PURE WICKEDNESS!!!

So, because dude refused to pay nepa bill u decided 2 go extreme by destroying his property?

Na ur type fit poison their husband just to make a statement

The only one in darkness is you!!
Darkness of the mind
Bitterness
Jealous
Evil thought

Lady u seriously need help asap!!!
Truthfully being in dat situation can be very frustrating and d punishment serves d man right. How can you live in a public yard n refuse to pay Nepa bills. Dahs wickedness na cos check it out na if d bill is 15k,and it's shared among dem,since d man refused to pay den his own amount will now be left for others to pay.

He's living in a public yard na so he should pay all dues if he dznt like it den he can pack out
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Sirmuel002: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wat consign u with his life. If it is paining u y dont u pay his NEPA bills 4 d him
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by benswagtt(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2017
madridguy:
No sir.
it's either you are law student or a law enforcement agent...
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
tongue

benswagtt:
it's either you are law student or a law enforcement agent...
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by KAYD007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
PointZerom:

Why won't the man pay for his electrical bills but would rather fueled his Generator. Good for him.

If a wicked man die na a wicked man go berry am.

Nobody took notice of this, they are all busy abusing the lady
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Tommfrench(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
People like her abound every places in Portharcourt. During those days I was still staying off campus in Alakahia after my NYSC in 2010, I knew someone always place nail under one of the tyre of my car that each time I go to work in d morning I must have d tyre vulcanized, this continued for some times until I laid a trap and caught d person. Lol and behold, it was one of my neighbour then- a lady!, immediately I accosted her, she almost blank out as she couldn't just explain her motives for doing that....Trust me, she paid for the four tyres with her pucci for 2months till I relocated to my permanent base
Lol...bad guy
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Tommfrench(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Evaberry:
she's wicked evil and vindictive

I pity her husband because he's going to have a demonic and satanic bride

she's even ugly sef, I'm sure she's just mad that the man has not made a single move on her.
Lol... just read my mind
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by yadnus1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fake story,she took the picture of a generator mechanic;as can be seen there are several generator sets in the picture.Abi how many generators the man has?how many did she pour salt into? Some ppl would go to any length to trend online.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by toprealman: 10:16am On May 10, 2020
alfred007:
the heart of man (woman) is EVIL
Bible said man......and you should not add or remove cool
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by eyinjuege: 6:35pm On May 10, 2020
Priscy01:

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Why are you calling the mods?
Has she abused any NLer, or what rule has she violated?
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Jesuisbelle(f): 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
Witch
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by alfred007(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2020
toprealman:

Bible said man......and you should not add or remove cool

In the Bible context, man referred to both man and woman
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Ibechris2: 1:07pm On May 11, 2020
In fairness...
Both the woman and the man are evil. Face me I face is where envy and jealousy abode.

In fact, u must not live above ur fellow neighbours else,u might become even poorer by ur actions.

If u check very well,it could be that the guy has decided to be using his generator because of the kind of people in that compound,and here comes the fool who might have been hurt by his actions.

This is an example of the village people.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 11, 2020
Why commit an offence ,unprovoked and confess to it on a public platform with your picture and of course location.There are levels to stupidity to be honest but this one takes the biscuit.
Common sense is actually and forever will be a super power.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On May 11, 2020
femicyrus:
we should get the facts right before insulting the lady. just imagine the two neighbours sharing a single meter and the man refuse to pay his part to offset the bills leading to disconnection of electricity from the house. but the same man after plunging the house into darkness could afford to buy fuel into his generator to power only his apartment.
this is the reason why judgement is not given in court on the same day the case was heard

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by emmanuilteleshe(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Personally I don't know what to say. On the one hand it is bad that she filled that tank with salt because it is not her property, so she needs to give him money for his generator. On the other hand the man is really dumb because it is better to use the power source and pay less or the same money, so everybody can have light in their houses. Besides that, this generator is super noisy and it is impossible to live always with this sound. Anyways, I've read on https://thetoolscout.com/best-inverter-generator/ that the generator can be easily repaired. This website has a lot of information about it.
Re: "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady by Dysaen(f): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmanuilteleshe:
Personally I don't know what to say. On the one hand it is bad that she filled that tank with salt because it is not her property, so she needs to give him money for his generator. On the other hand the man is really dumb because it is better to use the power source and pay less or the same money, so everybody can have light in their houses. Besides that, this generator is super noisy and it is impossible to live always with this sound. Anyways, I've read on https://thetoolscout.com/best-inverter-generator/ that the generator can be easily repaired. This website has a lot of information about it.

Very cool thing, I found a few pieces for mine there, thanks man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos / Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband / Can I Start A Family With 70k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.