Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (3057 Views)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by eugene12345: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Read full: http://check9ja.com/man-got-slapped-another-mans-wife/

A non-fatal car accident occurred.

Each of the two cars involved had a wife and husband in it. Heated argument started between Couple A and Couple B, escalated to verbal abuse and in the midst of these,

Couple A wife slapped Couple B husband…the man held his cheek in shock! What should the Couple B husband who just got slapped by another man’s wife do?

Remember you now stand a chance to win fabulous prizes by also dropping your opinions on www.check9ja.com fully sponsored by #check9ja

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Hawlahscho(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by sarahade(f): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Tell his wife/gf or pay a strong huge physically fit woman to slap and beat her up.
Rubbish .

Let one idiot touch my man.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by itchie: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Report her to her husband "you see wetin ur wife do" then if the husband doesn't do anything or supports his wife, beat the holy crap out of them

2 Likes

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by awa(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Deal with it or bring in your wife to help you but NEVER YOU LAY YOUR HAND ON ANOTHER MAN WIFE

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
If am the wife of the person the other woman slapped the husband ha I won't take it lightly with her.unless my husband asked me to leave her.secondly the husband must apologize to my husband for the slap or I will return the slap on his Face.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2017
just let go....what will beat her is at her back, never you touch a woman, be it your wife or another man's wife angry
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2017
be a gentle man and report her to her husband but if symptom persist grin inform your wife..that's if she is strong oocheesy
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Samsimple(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2017
I will just

2 Likes

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
This is why I must marry a mad woman.

If such happens to me & my wife stands idle, dats d end of our marriage.

But d slap I'll tear the other woman will crash the Nigerian Stock Market, I swear!

It's wrong to hit women but when they hit you, you are allowed to defend yourself!

As Chris Rock aptly put it: "Ain't nobody above an ass whoopin'"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by joe4real12: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
I will charge her to court of public opinion.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by smardray(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
I only want to tell u that there are some woman whose hands are as thick nd dried like mahogany wood... I can pay them to do her like omi ishanwo
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by dollytino4real(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2017
if am the wife of that man, na my slipper with beta mud i go take wipe dat woman 4 her face + spit sef
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by deewhydoski(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Such thing happen in my area yesterday.......guess what the guy do.....he slap her back in 4 times
A lady that cannot hold her hand should be dealth with....what nonsense

5 Likes

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by joudini(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Report to the Police. That is battery.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Blackhawk01: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
As Mr.Bf's wife, I'm beating crap outta her that minute. She's mad. angry undecided
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by TosinDru: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Funny comments here, Never beat a woman. But it's in her jurisdiction to hit a man undecided . The society is confused

2 Likes

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by tolufase: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Slapping another man's wife is not option. You can get her arrested and made to appologize for her wrong doing,
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Slap her twice! What rubbish!

She can slap her husband at home, that's their problem. But slapping a man or even slapping another woman sef? Is she nuts?
If the screws in her brain is shaking, screw it back with two hot slaps. angry

I can't imagine a woman slapping my husband sha.

N.B: Such women should learn to control their anger, no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by iammaKING(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexialin:
Slap her twice! What rubbish!

She can slap her husband at home, that's their problem. But slapping a man or even slapping another woman sef? Is she nuts?
If the screws in her brain is shaking, screw it back with two hot slaps. angry

I can't imagine a woman slapping my husband sha.

N.B: Such women should learn to control their anger, no matter what.

That is why many women suffers DOMESTIC violence angry...They just don't know how to control there temper hence leading to better beating from their husband...

Imagine a woman slapping another woman's husband. Wetin she go come do to her own husband for inside house wen yawa burst?! Even though i don't support Domestic violence, such women don't deserved to be over looked..#Nonsense

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
iammaKING:

That is why many women suffers DOMESTIC violence angry...They just don't know how to control there temper hence leading to better beating from their husband...

Imagine a woman slapping another woman's husband. Wetin she go come do to her own husband for inside house wen yawa burst?! Even though i don't support Domestic violence, such women don't deserved to be over looked..#Nonsense

Honestly just too bad from such women.
You are right.

Well no woman dares slap my man sha.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by joudini(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexialin:

Honestly just too bad from such women.
You are right.

Well no woman dares slap my man sha.

If a woman slaps your man, what would you or him do, slap her back?

If your man slaps a woman, what do you think the woman should do? You will probably tell me your man is a decent man and won't slap a woman, right? Why shouldn't he also be the decent man by letting the law takes it's course since he is a victim of battery?
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
joudini:

If a woman slaps your man, what would you or him do, slap her back?

If your man slaps a woman, what do you think the woman should do? You will probably tell me your man is a decent man and won't slap a woman, right? Why shouldn't he also be the decent man by letting the law takes it's course since he is a victim of battery?

My man will never place himself in a position for a woman out there to slap him. I trust him for that.

But if she mistakenly finds her feet to our home and slap him, then it means she's deranged and whatever she receive as self defense from me in short, not even him.. She should accept it in good faith.
That's all.

I don't support violence from men beaters but a woman should know when to draw the line and watch that tongue or that hands of hers.

Since have been born till date. Am. Not bragging. Have never exchanged angry words or fight in public for anything. Even in my compound, the way I carry myself, you will have no choice but to watch it and respect me. And think twice before fighting me. My countenance breeds respect and honour. No be mouth but fact and reality.
It's only online we tend to insult each other like crazy cheesy
That's why am jovial online.

The same respect being accorded to me, is also accorded to my. Man and moreover my man is not a tout, hes from A well bred home. He commands respect too.
I don't date touts.

So dear have never placed myself in a situation or position where I will start exchanging fists . Not me. Not in this life time nor in another life time. Am too big for such.

People who are close to me and every around me, knows me. Am different.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by joudini(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexialin:

My man will never place himself in a position for a woman out there to slap him. I trust him for that.

But if she mistakenly finds her feet to our home and slap him, then it means she's deranged and whatever she receive as self defense from me in short, not even him.. She should accept it in good faith.
That's all.

I don't support violence from men beaters but a woman should know when to draw the line and watch that tongue or that hands of hers.

Since have been born till date. Am. Not bragging. Have never exchanged angry words or fight in public for anything. Even in my compound, the way I carry myself, you will have no choice but to watch it and respect me. And think twice before fighting me. My countenance breeds respect and honour. No be mouth but fact and reality.
It's only online we tend to insult each other like crazy cheesy
That's why am jovial online.

The same respect being accorded to me, is also accorded to my. Man and moreover my man is not a tout, hes from A well bred home. He commands respect too.
I don't date touts.

So dear have never placed myself in a situation or position where I will start exchanging fists . Not me. Not in this life time nor in another life time. Am too big for such.

People who are close to me and every around me, knows me. Am different.

What you have demonstrated here is circular reasoning. Circular reasoning does not advance an argument. If your man will not put himself in a position to be slapped (according to you), then that means he won't also slap someone.

Keep predicating your logic on human nature that can not be predicted.

1 Like

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
joudini:

What you have demonstrated here is circular reasoning. Circular reasoning does not advance an argument. If your man will not put himself in a position to be slapped (according to you), then that means he won't also slap someone.

Keep predicating your logic on human nature that can not be predicted.

Well, you can see it from any angle, u wish to see it.
you can topple it, in any how u feel like.

But that, which have mentioned is my REALITY.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by joudini(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexialin:

Well, you can see it from any angle, u wish to see it.
you can topple it, in any how u feel like.

But that, which have mentioned is my REALITY.

Alexialin, what I am saying is that you can not predicate human behaviour solely with your expectations. Unless you want to tell me that you have never been disappointed with the actions of any of the past men in your life, which would be false because there wouldn't be a need for a new man.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by VERAissaBAE(f): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
joudini:

Alexialin, what I am saying is that you can not predicate human behaviour solely with your expectations. Unless you want to tell me that you have never been disappointed with the actions of any of the past men in your life, which would be false because there wouldn't be a need for a new man.

Wait! Am. Not pretending every human beings behavior. Nope that's not what am saying. Am only saying what I have witness and seen in my life time.

Been dissapointed Or beating up a woman are two different situations.

If it were disappointments in my exes behavior? Yes very dissapointed with them and for me, their chapters are buried.

But beating up a woman? Or even slapping? Nah, have never dated a woman beater before.

And for the records NONE of my exes have raised their hands on me. And have not witness them slapping a woman either. Maybe they do it secretly to other women? I don't know undecided

But for me? Have not experienced such.

And that's the truth
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by joudini(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexialin:

Been dissapointed and beating up a woman is a different thing

If it were disappointments in my exes behavior? Yes very dissapointed with them and for me, their chapters are buried.

But beating up a woman? Or even slapping? Nah, have never dated a woman beater before.

And for the records NONE of my exes have raised their hands on me. And have not witness them slapping a woman either. Maybe they do it secretly to other women? I don't know undecided

But for me? Have not experienced such.

And that's the truth

If you were unable to see the prior disappointments in your exes, why do you think you can predict what your current man won't do? Human behaviour is not a science. Spin it how you want but the truth is staring you in the face.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
awa:
Deal with it or bring in your wife to help you but NEVER YOU LAY YOUR HAND ON ANOTHER MAN WIFE

But she can lay her hands on another womans husband?
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
joudini:

If you were unable to see the prior disappointments in your exes, why do you think you can predict what your current man won't do? Human behaviour is not a science. Spin it how you want but the truth is staring you in the face.

We are talking about a man beating a woman or slapping her.. We are not talking about predicting humans behavior in all ramifications.

For me, that's me o.. I don't know of another person out there.

Have never imagined or dream or even in real. Life to expect my man behave irrationally and beat up a woman. Nah, some thoughts never cross my mind and maybe that's why such things don't happen to me.

A friend came to my home, I was alone with him and we were cosy, gisting and all. Then he said softly, Alexy u are too trusting, I laughed and I said why did u say so? He said what if I have the intention to strangle u right now and kill you, how will u feel? You know am huge and strong. Knowing fully well u don't want to date me.

And mind you , we were seated next to each other. I raised my head from his shoulder and looked at him calmly and I smiled and laughed, I held his chin. And called his name and I said Chris you wouldn't want to strangle me and u will not strangle me. You actually love me too much, to do such evil to me. It's not in you. I know you Inside out, even if we are not dating. Am actually safe with you.
Then I tickled him, he laughed, he narrowed his eyes looked at me, shook his head and hugged me.
I was just laughing, as we hugged and looked on at the TV Infront of us.

Then later he left for home. Since that day he stopped picking my calls and stopped chatting with me. I shrugged it off. Naim sabi jare.

So dear Joudini, I can predict now wholeheartedly my man will not beat a woman.

Take it or leave it.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by 9japrof(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
;Da

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfrnd Kpai After Sex With Im Babe Wey Play Away Matsh With Yahoo Boy / 8 Beautiful Bridesmaids Poses Their Front And Backside (photos) / Federal University Lafia Expels A Student For Impregnating A Lecture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.