Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (3065 Views)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by QuietHammer(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
just let go....what will beat her is at her back, never you touch a woman, be it your wife or another man's wife angry
Rubbish. I will slap her in return and nothing will happen
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
awa:
Deal with it or bring in your wife to help you but NEVER YOU LAY YOUR HAND ON ANOTHER MAN WIFE
Sissy
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
just let go....what will beat her is at her back, never you touch a woman, be it your wife or another man's wife angry
Fvck you. Try nonsense with me and receive the beating of your life.
If you slap me I am surely going to return the slap a ten fold!
Silly you! Disgusting.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by jobbitto(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bro, sorry but u are an idiot for making this statement. Somebody's wife slapped u and u say that person should not lay a hand on that woman?
awa:
Deal with it or bring in your wife to help you but NEVER YOU LAY YOUR HAND ON ANOTHER MAN WIFE
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tweetysparkles:

Are you sure you're normal?

Never hit a woman but a woman can hit a man? See the nonsense you just typed up there.

If a woman hit a man the man has every right to hit her back. It is justifiable.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Ifakiland(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
I'll calmly smile, act cool... make friend with the husband and introduce him to a lady that will break their marriage.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2018
eugene12345:
Read full: http://check9ja.com/man-got-slapped-another-mans-wife/

A non-fatal car accident occurred.

Each of the two cars involved had a wife and husband in it. Heated argument started between Couple A and Couple B, escalated to verbal abuse and in the midst of these,

Couple A wife slapped Couple B husband…the man held his cheek in shock! What should the Couple B husband who just got slapped by another man’s wife do?

Remember you now stand a chance to win fabulous prizes by also dropping your opinions on www.check9ja.com fully sponsored by #check9ja

I'll give her husband upper cut first before I Fvck her up. Any woman who raises her hand to a man has become one and she is fair game. I will shove your feminism crap up your arse in a jiffy.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2018
awa:
You're an idiot
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
Stupid talk.. Why wouldn't I touch a woman?
LOL... No try dat rubbish reach my side
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by MeeLan: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2018
a woman will not just slap you if u did nothing wrong
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by monex(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2018
tolufase:
Slapping another man's wife is not option. You can get her arrested and made to appologize for her wrong doing,

nope. You did not respond with disproportionate violence. he could actually slap her back.

Those saying his wife should slap her or her husband should remember that it then becomes multiple assault charges. Only the victim can respond with proportionate violence.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Samsimple:
I will just

Nairaland wan kill me o. Loool @ the meme.
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by eugene12345: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bidobado:

I'll give her husband upper cut first before I Fvck her up. Any woman who raises her hand to a man has become one and she is fair game. I will shove your feminism crap up your arse in a jiffy.
grin grin
Re: A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? by itchie: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Slap her husband cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone / . / Leaked Tape: OAU Lecturer Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Student For Pass Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.