Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

6 Things I Learnt From My Mobile App’s Journey To Its First 1000 Downloads - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 6 Things I Learnt From My Mobile App’s Journey To Its First 1000 Downloads (3287 Views)

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Please Help Me Rate My Mobile App UI Design / Career Guides: Things I wish I had known earlier in d software development space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things I Learnt From My Mobile App’s Journey To Its First 1000 Downloads by Weirdman: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please where do you buy your SMS units, and can dae send messages to abroad numbers?
Re: 6 Things I Learnt From My Mobile App’s Journey To Its First 1000 Downloads by KateFowler7: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oh, it seems interesting. What kind of ui and ux kits are you using. I just used https://fuselabcreative.com/ to make a cool design for my apps. It feels that today almost everything depends on design and applications.
Re: 6 Things I Learnt From My Mobile App’s Journey To Its First 1000 Downloads by lexaydfg(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: 6 Things I Learnt From My Mobile App’s Journey To Its First 1000 Downloads by KateFowler7: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Thank you for this guide and your experience. I've been developing my own application with the help of https://genico.us guys. They helped me and gave the whole consultation concerning all my questions. They brought my idea to life and helped to solve all programming issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Devlop An Android App With PHP / PHP Editor: also supports other languages / Please, I Need Sharepoint Vendors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.