Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

4 Reasons Why Your Husband Cheats On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Your Husband Cheats On You (445 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Your Husband Cheats On You by Michlu84: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
A man cheating is one of the foremost issues in a relationship and has been the topic of multiple conversations.
But are there reasons why husbands (or boyfriends), can’t keep it in their pants? Here are 4 reasons.

1. He Is Immoral And Irresponsible: What’s worse about these types is that they don’t believe what they are doing is wrong. They have seen their friends do it, have witnessed their fathers do it, so they don’t see the big deal. They would be very blatant about it and if you confront them they would insult you or make you feel stupid. Pack your bags ......... Read full details at >>>>>>>>>> https://www.xclussivegist.com/2017/04/21/4-reasons-husband-cheats/

(1) (Reply)

5 Budget Friendly Dinner For Nigerian Bachelor / Dear Nifemi, Must I Marry The Person I Love? / Guilty Of This Form Of Infidelity In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.