Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (21364 Views)

The Food You Can't Give Up Eating. (pictures) / I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by Realfitbody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Me77:

The key to water fasting is making up your mind and discipline. I hardly think undergoing water fasting will be dangerous, since water comprises minerals which are essential to the body and serve as detox. They've been report of people suffering from arthritis and some certain ailments, feels a whole lot better after completing their water fast.
Healthcare professionals don't know everything, ask them if they've ever undergo such fasting, or experience it themselves,.? they would hardly answer in the affirmative. They most likely based their opinions on the negative aspects to scared people to consult them, so that they can always bill them.
There are many youtube.com channels, on water fast, with alot of positive comments to help.
You don't need a Healthcare professional for single decision in your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J8YglJ0O8A&itct=CAoQpDAYAyITCJzogZK4_dYCFYmFVQodvZ0LFjIHcmVsYXRlZEievej-vfjS0C8%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
You are thinking about the short-term. yes, fasting can help you lose weight fast, but health professional is thinking of the effects on both the short-term and long-term... Even if you see a lady that goes through this process and got it right within 30 days the question that remain is. what about the next 30 months? how is she after 2 or 3 years? I'm very much involved in fitness and I will tell you, what you see on youtube and blogs is not all there is because some people do more than what they say but keep it hidden to keep their reputations up. Imagine someone who claims to have never exercised in 30 days but was on a water fast, but in reality, he couldn't keep up.

I am not saying you are wrong. I am simply saying that just because you want to get rid of fat in 30 days, don't poison yourself for the rest of your life. Live healthy.

You can keep going with water fast if that is what you truly want, but sometimes many people do the wrong things because they are too lazy to do the right ones. I am talking about me here.
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by Me77: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Realfitbody:

You are thinking about the short-term. yes, fasting can help you lose weight fast, but health professional is thinking of the effects on both the short-term and long-term... Even if you see a lady that goes through this process and got it right within 30 days the question that remain is. what about the next 30 months? how is she after 2 or 3 years? I'm very much involved in fitness and I will tell you, what you see on youtube and blogs is not all there is because some people do more than what they say but keep it hidden to keep their reputations up. Imagine someone who claims to have never exercised in 30 days but was on a water fast, but in reality, he couldn't keep up.

I am not saying you are wrong. I am simply saying that just because you want to get rid of fat in 30 days, don't poison yourself for the rest of your life. Live healthy.

You can keep going with water fast if that is what you truly want, but sometimes many people do the wrong things because they are too lazy to do the right ones. I am talking about me here.

LOL @ the Bolden, if I am poisoning myself, I will be dead already.
I'm entering my fifth day on water alone all day and feeling good.
People have different body you know, what your body can endure physically, my own body might not. So also what my body can endure mentally, your own body might not.
I do jog for 20 minutes every day, that's was before. But I eventually developed a persistent ankle pain that wouldn't go away, no matter how many weeks I took rest.
Do you expect me to give up and continue growing fat? When there are better alternative of staying fit with less rigorous stress?
Water fasting might be poisonous to you, but for others like myself, it is not only a means of being fit, but being healthy as a whole.!
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by Realfitbody: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Me77:

LOL @ the Bolden, if I am poisoning myself, I will be dead already.
I'm entering my fifth day on water alone all day and feeling good.
People have different body you know, what your body can endure physically, my own body might not. So also what my body can endure mentally, your own body might not.
I do jog for 20 minutes every day, that's was before. But I eventually developed a persistent ankle pain that wouldn't go away, no matter how many weeks I took rest.
Do you expect me to give up and continue growing fat? When there are better alternative of staying fit with less rigorous stress?
Water fasting might be poisonous to you, but for others like myself, it is not only a means of being fit, but being healthy as a whole.!

No dear, Water fasting is not poisonous to me, it would be great, I mean starving your body of nutrients which forces your body to makes use of its fat reserves (thereby causing a loss in weight) might be a great thing.

I just want to make sure you know what you are doing. I mean there is a rule that you should always do stretches and abductor lifts before jogging or any exercise to prevent pain and injury. But you didn't know that, because you didn't know a lot about exercises. Just like the way you don't know a lot about water fasting (except the fact that it works).
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by Shobizz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Op Thanks But all these no dey work 4me

Am sick of these I earn less but spend more on food.

B4 i go 2 canteen i do have it in mind i want 2 spend N200 B4 I knw it am already on N350 - N400 if possible N500. that is if i go with excess cash at hand.

Drinking enough water b4 n after eating is my hobby, i stil eat excess.

Using small plate dat 1 no fit work 4me, i can go 2d pot like 3-4times.

Another issue I have is whenever I cook I make sure I empty d pot, if d pot is not empty my mind wont be at rest.

No Money man still dey chop more me don tire.
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by Realfitbody: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Shobizz:
Op Thanks But all these no dey work 4me

Am sick of these I earn less but spend more on food.

B4 i go 2 canteen i do have it in mind i want 2 spend N200 B4 I knw it am already on N350 - N400 if possible N500. that is if i go with excess cash at hand.

Drink enough water b4 n after eating i my hobby i stil eat excess.

Using small plate dat 1 no fit work 4me, i can go 2d pot like 3-4times.

Another issue I have is whenever I cook I make sure I empty d pot, if d pot is not empty my mind wont be at rest.

No Money man still dey chop more me don tire.

I see, but you understand that I wrote something up there too. That the tips I will share with you require discipline. I was once a workaholic with the motto that money does not sleep. I would stay awake till 3 or 4 am (at night) on research and official business. It affected my health just the same way your eating habit is affecting your income... It took discipline to stop all that and control myself.

Without discipline those 6 tips there will never work for you and that is why it doesn't. When you start budgeting and calculating how much you will save if you don't empty the pot. how much you will save if you eat on the budgeted N200 instead of more you will see how much you lose every day you decide to throw self-control and discipline out the window. Simple, calculate your expenses and be disciplined about it.

I really would love to hear if it helped you.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by Shobizz(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Realfitbody:

I see, but you understand that I wrote something up there too. That the tips I will share with you require discipline. I was once a workaholic with the motto that money does not sleep. I would stay awake till 3 or 4 am (at night) on research and official business. It affected my health just the same way your eating habit is affecting your income... It took discipline to stop all that and control myself.

Without discipline those 6 tips there will never work for you and that is why it doesn't. When you start budgeting and calculating how much you will save if you don't empty the pot. how much you will save if you eat on the budgeted N200 instead of more you will see how much you lose every day you decide to throw self-control and discipline out the window. Simple, calculate your expenses and be disciplined about it.

I really would love to hear if it helped you.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Thank U Sir, I Will Work On That
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by EagleScribes: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
kay29000:
Why don't people write on how to gain weight for skinny people like me? Everyone is always writing on how you can lose weight. undecided

You can actually add weight. Contact me via the number on my signature. Preferably whatsapp
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by EagleScribes: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
ladyF:

The excess fat dear.... cry

If you want to lose excess fat, contact me via my signature. Preferably whatsapp the number
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by Syphonn(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Healthy Tips to Help You Avoid Having Bad Breath

Bad breath odour vary, depending on the source or underlying cause. Some people worry too much about their breath even though they have little or no mouth odour, while others have bad breath and do not know it. Because it is difficult to assess how your own breath smells, you can ask a close friend or family member to confirm your breath.
Brushing the teeth every morning and evening and after meals help in protecting your mouth from bacterial infections that cause bad breath.

READ MORE: http://www.busygisting.com/healthy-tips-to-help-you-avoid-having-bad-breath/
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by ladyF(f): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
EagleScribes:

If you want to lose excess fat, contact me via my signature. Preferably whatsapp the number

Okay, I'd do that. Thanks grin
Re: 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving by hanassholesolo: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2017
ladyF:

The excess fat dear.... cry

Then Jog, forget about supplement and just jog. I used to underestimate jogging, but it really humbled me.

wake up in the morning 5am, wear a good shoe that isn't too tight and Jog for one hour, since you are a freelancer you don't answer to anyone.

Also the Right way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Prevent Yam Discolouration / Times Are Really Hard For Most People / What Food Is Your Town Or State Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.