Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife (530 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife by alwayscool: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2017
I am going to marry a divorced woman,she is 29 years old now n mother of two small kids,after marriage i have asked her to keep a male servant from my hometown as we stay away from home,then she told,not from my hometown but told,the male servant should be a local boy...she has agreed to keep male servant?what are chances she might Bleep the servant while i am at home,what percentage arr chances that they might end up fucking each other,
Re: Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife by MhizzAJ(f): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
What is wrong with you

You don't even trust her in the first place

Then get a female servant not the one that will stay or leave in your house permanently
Re: Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife by Peachess(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Don't ever trust any servant (male or female). Can't she do the work herself? This doesn't sound like a smart idea to me tho. She's probably looking for a local boy she can manipulate, I may be wrong tho.
Re: Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife by BluntBoy(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is wrong with you
You don't even trust her in the first place
Then get a female servant
Sweetheart, check all his topics. The guy is sick.
Re: Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife by MhizzAJ(f): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Sweetheart, check all his topics. The guy is sick.

grin grin
Lemme check

1 Like

Re: Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Issa fweee world grin grin
Re: Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife by psalmson001: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
You should be more worried about her kids. Are they girls? If yes then hell NO........neva trust a male house help with female kids. Remember an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

As for ur wife bleeping the boy, if u dont trust her up to that extent, then dont start something that will be giving u sleepless nights & HBP.
Re: Can I Keep A Male Servant For My Wife by kunlesufyan(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
Lmao! This guy has no trust for his wife.
Why marry a divorced woman with two kids in the first place?

*Maniac on the loose, check previous thread. This guy needs to be in a mental facility.

(1) (Reply)

94yr Old Naija Millionaire & Ex Senator Pa Nunieh & Wife Ijeoma Rock Dance Floor / It May Make No Sense But Why Is It That..... / You Have To Fall In Love With These!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.