Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday (1645 Views)

Those Aprokos That Said Surgery Is Not Good Should Come And See" Tonto Dikeh / I See Tonto Dikeh Having Her Own Church Soon: Miss Nollywood Organizer (barakumo / See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday by Sakie: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Tonto Dikeh's friend's birthday is today and she took to Instagram to celebrate her with a heartfelt messagea in the process revealing how she came to lagos a broke girl and the friend took her in,how she abandoned the friend in time of need and many other things.She also revealed how she she didn't want to be a mother but the friend in question convinced her to keep the pregnancy
See screen shots below

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaazdewnS0H/
Cc;lalasticala
Mynd44

Re: See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday by MhizzAJ(f): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Nice one
Unexpected friendship are the best ones
Re: See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
shocked

You still have no intentions of being a mother.

King Andre deserves more than having a drama, pill popping, slay queen as a mother.
A woman who denigrates his father and beats up his grandmother.
A woman who has an untold disdain for correction.

I know when the time is right; he will put you up for adoption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday by dapsoneh: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2017
NONSENSE! Somethn dey finger her brain
Re: See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday by cyndy1000(f): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Does she mean she wanted 2 abort baby King when she was pregnant. Hmmm Nigerians nollywood marriage
Re: See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday by madridguy(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Make I no talk lipsrsealed but Folake must be a Yoruba lady. They can accommodate for Africa.
Re: See Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her Friend On Her Birthday by anitapreeti(f): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You still have no intentions of being a mother.

King Andre deserves more than having a drama, pill popping, slay queen as a mother.
A woman who denigrates his father and beats up his grandmother.
A woman who has an untold disdain for correction.

I know when the time is right; he will put you up for adoption.

I wanted to respond to your comments, then I saw the name. undecided there's no point, it's you.

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss / Revealed!!! Person Suspected For Snitching Yahoo Boys Who Were Arrested!! / Nigerian Musicians Who Have Other Businesses Apart From Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.