Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. (3002 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by ikevictor: 6:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Says I always look mischievous...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by pocohantas(f): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] Wetin you do wey make the guy make that kind accusation? cheesy

No mind that boi. He said it not once or twice.
Tell me how, he will say he can't explain...but he knows I am not normal.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:

No mind that boi. He said it not once or twice.
Tell me how, he will say he can't explain...but he knows I am not normal.
Maybe because you're too rigid or what do you think?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Lalas247(f): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Breaking his lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by ReinaFarine: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Well....

Lesbian is the first accusation when their little handsy pansy doesn't make me ho*ny panty..

Then batshit crazy......
Okay maybe this one is true... Lol
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Well....

Lesbian is the first accusation when their little handsy pansy doesn't make me ho*ny panty..

Then batshit crazy......

undecidedwetin be dis one saying undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:
He said I am possessed... undecided
maybe He Was Right undecided
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Breaking his lipsrsealed
Jesu! Break ke! lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by LoRdCaT(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2017
AlexCk:
grin
Now go and make her cower wink
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:
possessed? wow abeg give me sure games mk i go bet for bet9ja nagrin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Well....

Then batshit crazy......
baby abeg wch brand of weed u tk?i for like dey like ugrin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2017
1 of peeing inside wen i was actually cumin inside her nunu 2 smellyspermgrin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Spectre007: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Don't remind me of that beast of a guy, made to almost become lesbian
how?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by pocohantas(f): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Maybe because you're too rigid or what do you think?

I'm everything but rigid... smiley
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by AlexCk: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Now go and make her cower wink

Na Ex naa,
Lol.

Me just dey lowkey dey find money oo : ;DD
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by LoRdCaT(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlexCk:

Na Ex naa,
Lol.

Me just dey lowkey dey find money oo : ;DD
Lol.. that's the principal thing bro.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Breaking his lipsrsealed
This your dp eeeh! Abeg you fit help me widen those legs small?
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Hm! Coment reserved.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by pocohantas(f): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
chisco82:

Hm! Coment reserved.

Don't tell me you agree with him... cry talk now

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Funny, i always thought you were... undecided

However, rigid or not doesn't matter.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't tell me you agree with him... cry talk now
I never said anything, but you just said something base on that cuttlas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Chats Between A Married Man And A Single Mother (photos) / I Must Sleep With My Hot Son Please How Can I Do / He Returned The Car Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.