Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? (1240 Views)

When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
When I saw her the very first time, I cringed at her outstanding beauty. I told myself that if she becomes my wife, I will flaunt her for life. I weighed options, and I concluded that she is too big a fish, and I moved on.

However, I did something that brought me to limelight in the church, and she approached me saying that she graduated from the same school as mine. I considered this a green light. I had the chance to look into her eyes, and I told myself that she's not pretty.

But there is one stvpid ex. She has skin flaws too. I never stopped loving her. Why?
Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by RoyalBlak007: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
♤Yes

♤only you

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by lawddanny: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
You just reduce my iq with this your story. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
embarassed

I didn't even understand the story.. undecided
Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by supervillain52(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
three words w t f
Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by BabbanBura(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
supervillain52:
three words w t f

more like three letters
Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by supervillain52(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
BabbanBura:

more like three letters
I get the joke
Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by Neimar: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
u still lov ur ex?
Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
What did I just read??
Weirdo
Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Neimar:
u still lov ur ex?

I have no any reason to still like, but I know deep in my heart that I love her. Especially three days ago when I heard of a misfortune in her family.
Re: Am I The Only One THIS Happens To? by Neimar: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
CrescentMoon:

I have no any reason to still like, but I know deep in my heart that I love her. Especially three days ago when I heard of a misfortune in her family.

even me o....I still love her deeply even tho I nr dy admit am

(1) (Reply)

"Sleeping With Another Woman While Married Is Not Cheating" - Actor IK Ogbonna / After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City / Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.