Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City (1243 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by ORAGBON(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Dear Lively Stones,

I read your stories and articles daily and sometimes, I wonder and ask if these stories are actually real.
Behold, the evil I fear has dread so much has met with me. In short, am almost running mad at my discovery.
I asked can men be so heartless? Does it mean we don’t have honest men anymore? How could Segun do this to us after all these years and all we have been through? I have given him a male & female children! I stood by him when things where hard! I have been faithful!What else should I do? I feel useless! I feel like falling down and dying!!
We have been happily married for 15 years before now. I have never had cause to suspect my husband. He is loving, caring and everything. Seven years earlier, when things look a bit tough for him, i supported with all my savings to ensure he didn’t feel the financial burden his out of job was putting on him.I tried everything I could to ensure he was happy always until….
When the offer came from Lagos, I was not bothered, all I wanted was for I’m to have a job, cos that would make him happy.In fact, when he hesitated I encouraged him to take the offer. Had I known the devil was right there at the corner waiting to put an end to my joy. Had i known i was sowing my husband to the demons in Lagos I would not have allow him.One year after he got the offer, he was promoted to a senior manager with an official car, driver and so many other benefit.
Meanwhile, sequel to his promotion, he visits us every weekend in Abeokuta, and ensures all our needs are met, that made us not to feel his absence during week days and the thought to relocate everyone to Lagos. Also, his lavish-titude blinded everyone of us even when his weekly visit became irregular I just swallow what ever he tells me.
Well all that changed few months ago. I ran into my husband driver who worked with him for over three years. He was loyal. Bode was a good man, I never had the chance to find out why he was sacked.
So, that fateful day presented the opportunity.Before, i could finish asking after the all the….Bode let down the casket of worms....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/15-years-marriage-discovered-husband-another-wife-another-city/
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by sinaj(f): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
This la click must end this 2017 angry

1 Like

Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by RoyalBlak007: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Probably you've done

something bad to "$hegun" that you hiding grin

1 Like

Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
sinaj:
lol la click la die grin
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by ORAGBON(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
it could be, but we cant say for certain. besides, he had not given any sign
RoyalBlak007:

Probably you've done

something bad to "$hegun" that you hiding grin
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by zainmaxwell(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:
lol la click la die grin
La click La go to hell grin
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
sinaj:

As soon as I see ORAGBON and AEBISCO posts, I stay the hell away cos their posts are full of shyte, always trying to make you click to be redirected to some boring blogs. Even in creativity, Nigerians are still corrupt and always looking for means of deceiving others for their own selfish gain.

4 Likes

Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by ubunja(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bidobado:

As soon as I see ORAGBON and AEBISCO posts, I stay the hell away cos their posts are full of shyte, always trying to make you click to be redirected to some boring blogs. Even in creativity, Nigerians are still corrupt and always looking for means of deceiving others for their own selfish gain.
when i read "10 ways to blah blah blah;Number 5 and 6 will shock you " i skip fast

2 Likes

Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by sinaj(f): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bidobado:

They want to finish this 10mb dat mtn dashed me sad

1 Like

Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by LivelyStones: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:

when i read "10 ways to blah blah blah;Number 5 and 6 will shock you " i skip fast
hmnnn
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by LivelyStones: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bidobado:

I pray that in 2018 you will learn to encourage what ever people do n not to bring them down. God help u.
U are also welcome to our whatspp group so u meet most of those who send in their stories scrutinize them.
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by favourmic(m): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
A female friend on my list posted this...Thank god for spearing my life throughout 2017... My replied:No wonder your life was full of loopholes better change that your god in 2018,because my own God spares life and not spears it. And she has been fighting with me since...plz watz my crime o

2 Likes

Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by drmuri(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2018
madam u never for once said your husband maltreated you nor your children even after his marriage to this other lady. in order words, if not for his gossip driver, you wouldn't know he married another person since apart from skipping weekend visit occasionally, he still provides for you and your children.
my advice, let sleeping dogs lie. your husband is human, he is prone to error, forgive him and learn to at least tolerate the other woman.
trying to fight him and cause mayhem may push him totally to the awaiting bosom of the other ladies.
the fact is: some men cannot just be contented with one pussay. it has nothing to do your actions or in actions. just move on with your life and focus note on loving your children

1 Like

Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by ORAGBON(m): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Gbam. This makes alot of sense
drmuri:
madam u never for once said your husband maltreated you nor your children even after his marriage to this other lady. in order words, if not for his gossip driver, you wouldn't know he married another person since apart from skipping weekend visit occasionally, he still provides for you and your children.
my advice, let sleeping dogs lie. your husband is human, he is prone to error, forgive him and learn to at least tolerate the other woman.
trying to fight him and cause mayhem may push him totally to the awaiting bosom of the other ladies.
the fact is: some men cannot just be contented with one pussay. it has nothing to do your actions or in actions. just move on with your life and focus note on loving your children

1 Like

Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:47am On Jan 01, 2018
sinaj:

Traffic gives them food, you want them to be hungry
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by ORAGBON(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
hmnnnn
Tajbol4splend:

Traffic gives them food, you want them to be hungry

(1) (Reply)

One Major Cause Of Breakups We Often Neglect / "I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel"—Lady Cries Out. Gets Blasted / Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.