Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,846 members, 7,824,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (69450 Views)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Lady With Big Butts Demonstrates How To Receive D0ggy Without Hurting The Man / 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by donnaD(f): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
ableguy:
grin

I Jst Bought A Gucci Soap For 260k, Sponge
For 100kNd I haVe Been Looking For Where To
Stay & Take My Bath For People To See Me!!
come and bath in my street

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Atlantia:

And who says slim ladies don't have big butts?!

I'm talking about the slim ladies without butts... Sometimes guys leave big ass ladies for them. Butt alone is not enough to keep a man.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Obodo999(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
adedayoa2:
The first thing on the man's mind is how to sleep with the big butt girl

Is that how your father think ?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by smscruize(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N40000
State database: N10000
LGA: N4000

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by ableguy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
donnaD:

come and birth in my street
Address??
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sleekydee:
end time post.
Lwkmd o!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
I know ladies with small butts will come and derail this thread cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Bayajidda1: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
cpapa:
this one looks like my neighborhor own if I juat see it my body will just be doing some how

Kai......you be Badoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by manikspears: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm talking about the slim ladies without butts... Sometimes guys leave big ass ladies for them. Butt alone is not enough to keep a man.

Totally agree Misti Stones no get big back side but trust me you don't want to get locked up with that lioness in her den.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by FreeSpirited: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
There's nothing fascinating about big butt. The only advantage is that any style of dress will fit perfectly. It draws unnecessary attention, and people are quick to call you hoe because they don't believe a lady with big butt will be chaste. Speaking from experience.
show us your big ass if we will believe it's from experience lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Atlantia(f): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

No one is saying that the butt alone is enough to keep a man.
You were being stereotypical earlier and that's why I quoted you.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by manikspears: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Totally agree Misti Stones no get big back side but trust me you don't want to get locked up with that lioness in her den.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by snipernigga(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
I don't know about the other reasons but #4 is very very true. Especially when you are doing doggy style grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Greenthumb(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
There's nothing fascinating about big butt. The only advantage is that any style of dress will fit perfectly. It draws unnecessary attention, and people are quick to call you hoe because they don't believe a lady with big butt will be chaste. Speaking from experience.

Absolutely nothing! Big asses are overrated, it's just a mass of flesh accumulated in a particular region of the body, what's of more importance is the exit point in between them..even during coitus, who leaves the opiotus and keeps hitting the ass becos it's big. Having a big butt is a just an added advantage
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by mvem(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

It makes sex sweet but it can never keep a man.. Why do guys leave big ass ladies for slim ladies? Think about it.
...who told you?....girl, is a natural instinct for most if not all guyz to like big butts, its the way guyz are wired....

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by mvem(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
debola27:
Most ladies use their butts to seek attention because that's the only thing they have to offer... Ladies with brains rock
..dey deceive urself, better go enhance

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by COURVOISier(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Two types of people on this thread:
1. The ladies with no butt.
2. The guys with no chances of hitting a big butt lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Veeflow(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin ;Dwhere them dey shit from
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Make I no lie at all... there's this feeling men get when we see big butt ladies... and apart from that we find it sexually appealing. #TeamUkwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by ladycomfort(f): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
i need a big ass o. what drugs or food can i take.

help a sister biko kiss kiss8
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by nell07(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
debola27:
Most ladies use their butts to seek attention because that's the only thing they have to offer... Ladies with brains rock

Ladies with brains are forbidden from being curvy

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by nell07(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
COURVOISier:
Two types of people on this thread:
1. The ladies with no butt.
2. The guys with no chances of hitting a big butt lady.

There's some qualification for #2?
Better face your books boy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
hergists:
Women with big butts know that they cause a stir anywhere they. This is because big butts are one of the sweetest female parts that attracts men–and other women.

Some men are obsessed with big butts.

It makes them go gaga. Some men even get turned on when they see women with big butts. It’s one of the first thing they discover in women. And other ladies with small butts feel intimidated.

Big butts cannot be hidden for obvious reasons.

Not only does women with big butts know that they are been seen each time they move around, it also boost their confidence.

Also, it tends to build up their low self esteem to a high one.

This is exactly the reason why buttocks augmentation or Brazillian butt lift is on the rise among women. No one wants to be left behind in the race to having big butts.

Some female celebrities have successfully built a brand out of their big butties. Celebrities such as Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, and others.
But is it worth it?

More and more women are dying every day as a result of illegal and sometimes legal butt augmentation.

Recently, Kim Kardashian’s doctor was quoted to have said that her bum is too big and out of control. He even issued a warning to all women out there who are not satisfied with their butts.

So, what’s the fuss about big butts?

Here are some of the reasons why women with big butts attracts most men:

#1. Self confidence

Men are attracted to confident women . And women with natural big butts have self confidence.

The keyword here is natural. This doesn’t mean that they have self confidence only because of their big butts.

No.

Having big butts only adds to their confidence.

This can be seen in all they do especially when they walk. They do so with with boldness without paying attention (maybe or maybe not?) to the numerous stares — which can sometimes make them uncomfortable.

#2. Attraction

Men have different tastes in women .

Some men like to go out with women with heavy backsides while some other men might want women with just portable butts.

But for some reasons, the former seems to be prevalent among modern men.
Some men prefers to be seen with women with big backsides because of the attraction they get. It’s an ego thing among men. It raises their profile and makes them feel on top of the world.

Imagine a man’s thought when he sees a hot woman:

“Each time she goes out, especially when she’s on hot gown. Oh my! You really need to see her, she’s always looking astonishing, beautiful and elegant.”

“Whenever women with big butts are on panties — I’m talking of trousers. you really need to see those hot curves. Hoty! Hoty! They are always a delight to be seen with any day.”

If some men are not careful, they’ll end up kicking their girlfriend or wife who doesn’t seem to have a big butt out of their lives.

#3. Marketing

For a while now, big butt ladies have been a major marketing strategy in many industries.

The musical industry isn’t excluded. They prefer seeing or making use of ladies with heavy back sides in their videos.

But why do these people “hypersensualize” women especially those with big butts?

They do that simply because sex and nudity sells in advertising . It promotes their videos on time and also attract views to musical videos.

Those with little back sides usually feel intimidated seeing women with heavy back sides.

So, so as not to feel intimidated by the ones with bigger back sides, they go for artificial butts fixing or put on padded pants. Little do they know that artificial can never be like natural.

Even at that, these have side effects that can even be deadly.

#4. Sexuality

Another reason why most men love women with heavy backsides is the mentality that these women are always very sweet on bed when compared to the ones who aren’t endowed.

Is this really true?

What has having big butts got to do with being a better lover?

Scientifically, men are genetically wired to be attracted to curvy women . Women with big butts tends to have lot of admirers.

Their admirers don’t care if they are engaged or not. Both young and old men are fantasizing about having a woman with big butts. All they want from the woman is a YES!

How embarrassing.

There’s an adage that says men are moved by what they see and not by touch. So, seeing a woman in that aspect gets a lots of men carried away. They don’t mind doing anything or promising heaven and earth….just to get that woman.
It turns their heads. It gets them thinking. It even give some of them sleepless nights.

However, quantity isn’t quality at all. And can never be. So the same characteristics they see can also get them irritated if not properly maintained by the woman.

Some women don’t know how to package themselves well. And this has nothing to do with the size of their backsides. If you know you fall into this category, learn to wear tight panties that will hold your heavy thighs properly so that you do not look so loose.

You should be full of confidence. It doesn’t matter if you have big butts or not. Your confidence is not defined by the shape or size of your butts but by how much value you place on yourself.

Don’t forget to share this gist with your friends.

Source:
http://hergists.com/women-big-butts/
u didn't put pix of ur own abi na frying butt u get?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Ssms(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
U forgot to add they smells more down dere Dan d light booty girls....my observation

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by nell07(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
adedayoa2:
The first thing on the man's mind is how to sleep with the big butt girl

Suddenly a woman automatically knows what every man thinks? Smh. Go and sit down biko.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by femi4: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
Which experience? With your flat back side

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by nell07(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
ladycomfort:

Simply create a strict workout routine... squats and lunges will tone your butt and thighs giving you a nice look.

It's not always about quantity.
You're fine the way you're built

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by lexy2014: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
ladycomfort:

if I can c ur butt, can adequately recommend what u need and in what quantity. just send me a pix of d butt in question
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
experience about what?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by buchilino(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

BASED ON UR PROFILE PICTURE, I DON'T THINK U HAVE BIG BUTT

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by dwebwalker(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
RapportNaija:
Very true, even science says women with big butts are smarter and healthier

For real men; grin
Most ladies are all butt no brains

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
I just c it as 2 much load when old age comes it doesn't look attractive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.