Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (69523 Views)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Lady With Big Butts Demonstrates How To Receive D0ggy Without Hurting The Man / 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

It makes sex sweet but it can never keep a man.. Why do guys leave big ass ladies for slim ladies? Think about it.

UNTRUE.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
debola27:
Most ladies use their butts to seek attention because that's the only thing they have to offer... Ladies with brains rock

But most people without big butts know they don't have that advantage so they work hard. I have met some really big butt intelligent women though, but they are few.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by castrol180(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by riyanxeally(f): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
pure nonsense rihanna aint gat big butts we luv da shit outta her...bigger butted ladies ll die fr her....genny my mentor also aint gat big butts she queen of Africa....whose kim menh...see everyone gat wat ppl luv...some men especially African men love d big ass d white niggaz d slim hot legs n thighs n all u know dem super models.....so this writeup is crab...no modafucker can add to ur confidence xcept u m tall n wen I walk I bring d world wt me n no person living or dead can say natin.....now most of this crab are fr ladies wt empty brain no talent n shit...why not all thy ve gat is big ass n butts fr sexual satisfaction to men n d wrst thing is its scary cuz d men ll goan marry some sweet sixteen slim lady n she may get fat n all.....n wen he marries s big ass she ll naturally get so over he ll run out looking fr sweet sixteen model that can ride him gud.....every one should be fucking fit fatness is def outta fashion....
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by donnaD(f): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
ableguy:

Lol, funny you grin grin grin
thanks for indulging me.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Holorunloseyi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
There's nothing fascinating about big butt. The only advantage is that any style of dress will fit perfectly. It draws unnecessary attention, and people are quick to call you hoe because they don't believe a lady with big butt will be chaste. Speaking from experience.
centoke30:
please which experience? Do you have big butt?
sexybbstar:
There's nothing fascinating about big butt. The only advantage is that any style of dress will fit perfectly. It draws unnecessary attention, and people are quick to call you hoe because they don't believe a lady with big butt will be chaste. Speaking from experience.
u get butt way big?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Saeed110: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Back side booooshiiiiitssss
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by almarthins(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
stephleena:
after doggy,wat else?
shocked ehn! So u had bn doing d doggy position...u get dis kind spec?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Most of them are after sex, just bill them, they run grin.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by joezyni(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
am scared people are quoting you this much but still I sent you a pm,kindly get back to me ,thanks
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Chuknovski(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

so you get big yansh, Oya come for inspection.... grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by chiraqDemon(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
It's fascinating to men sha

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by chocolade(f): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
hmm
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by chiraqDemon(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Me I like big nyash to look at o. But I can't enjoy doggy with a big ass girl cos well Una know. I nor get energy to de hold nyash apart while I de piston in and out at the same time.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by maxdosh(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ravie loso my dear ravie loso. Hw magnificent is your backside
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by AIZU(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
riyanxeally:
pure nonsense rihanna aint gat big butts we luv da shit outta her...bigger butted ladies ll die fr her....genny my mentor also aint gat big butts she queen of Africa....whose kim menh...see everyone gat wat ppl luv...some men especially African men love d big ass d white niggaz d slim hot legs n thighs n all u know dem super models.....so this writeup is crab...no modafucker can add to ur confidence xcept u m tall n wen I walk I bring d world wt me n no person living or dead can say natin.....now most of this crab are fr ladies wt empty brain no talent n shit...why not all thy ve gat is big ass n butts fr sexual satisfaction to men n d wrst thing is its scary cuz d men ll goan marry some sweet sixteen slim lady n she may get fat n all.....n wen he marries s big ass she ll naturally get so over he ll run out looking fr sweet sixteen model that can ride him gud.....every one should be fucking fit fatness is def outta fashion....

hmm
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by victorkc(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
You too fyne.. Chaii
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by fuwatayo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
That's not true. U are looking it from d perspective of being a lady. Most men cherish big butt especially African men whc am 1 of them
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by hanassholesolo: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

So if it's not fascinating, then how come it draws any kind of attention whatsoever? There is more to this ass thing that women have refused to tell us. There is something metaphysical about it.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by hanassholesolo: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2017
hergists:

Source:
http://hergists.com/women-big-butts/

I'm surprised you didn't talk about golden section
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by hardon1(m): 2:35am On Oct 20, 2017
am not a fan of big azz though
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by DrLBD(f): 2:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Read this short Story written by Desmond Agbo

1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Culin(f): 2:56am On Oct 20, 2017
"Some female celebrities have successfully built a brand out of their big butties. Celebrities such as Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, and others." do you even know what you're saying? Beyonce built her brand from her big butt. Mtchew.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by adedayoa2(f): 4:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Obodo999:

Is that how your father think ?
SMH, children of these days
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by riyanxeally(f): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by sheffy87: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2017
big but rocks my ministry, it's makes dem look great and sexy and more appealing to d eyes of we men!!!!! ha knw Wetin big yansh do me.....oooooo!!!!

more so men eat meat and not bone!!!!!!team thicker body!!!! I love u all if ve got dat big booty

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by nell07(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2017
riyanxeally:

You have no idea how hectic it is to read what you've typed here.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by solepager(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:

seriously. .I know what I wrote dear

oh! its ok dearie...how are you doing? kiss
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by Jkvivi2020: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2017
oya let go there.move ur body make u shake that thing when u get dancing akparaja, omoge bend ur waist oo.. That is why they have combo pussy multiply it from doggy 3sec you don't split akamu.dauda you understand me.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by nell07(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2017
riyanxeally:

Look at this dude.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by shinarlaura(f): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Men and big Ass undecided

What is even there. sad
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men by sheffy87: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2017
shinarlaura:
Men and big Ass undecided

What is even there. sad

my dear, d reason is best known to God,,once I set my eyes on a sexy fine lady with big behind!!!!!meeeem Ha go soft and my knees go weak and my heart beat increases!!!! I admire dem a lot!!!!! buh al in all beauty must b attached to it with d killer booty! lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.