Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued - Forum Games (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued (52245 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
"Oh Raina, ooh, ooh, I love you Niamh"
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ravenzord(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
What's with all this ajebo cookie talk? S'mun should talk about Garri jare. tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
ravenzord:

What's with all this ajebo cookie talk? S'mun should talk about Garri jare. tongue
lol haven't had that in ages
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ravenzord(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
Start now, although I'm sure you can't make it. How's you na, longest.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
ravenzord:

Start now, although I'm sure you can't make it. How's you na, longest.
make it? hardly rocket science now, is it? cheesy

I'm fine thankyou, yourself? smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ravenzord(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
I'm good, how far with U n Pyro's online romance, gimme gist.

As 4 Garri, the hard thing isn't just mixing the water n the garri, it's getting that perfectly malleable substance, the mixture of hardness and softness; not as hard as Lalaboi's head, not as soft as Whitesturd's assets, just perfect; like me, does that sound like rocket science to you?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
ravenzord:

I'm good, how far with U n Pyro's online romance, gimme gist.

As 4 Garri, the hard thing isn't just mixing the water n the garri, it's getting that perfectly malleable substance, the mixture of hardness and softness; not as hard as Lalaboi's head, not as soft as Whitesturd's assets, just perfect; like me, does that sound like rocket science to you?
I'm in hysterics Jamie cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ravenzord(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
What's tickling you? I'm about to let U in on one of my family screts( the perfect eba recipe) and you're laughing angry.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
ravenzord:

What's tickling you? I'm about to let U in on one of my family screts( the perfect eba recipe) and you're laughing angry.
Oh, I thought you meant just plain Garri, you know, when you just add water and sugar, didn't know you were talking about eba
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by lalaboi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
IBK. . . U sabi the chicken noodle dance?? lol grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by lalaboi(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
ravenzord:

Craze mahn. . . are u making eba abi u 1 chop garri? lol
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ravenzord(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ IBk: Mscheeew, see this ajebota, what's there to make in soaked Garri? U even forgot to add milk and kulikuli self, mscheeeeeew. Confess, U dunno how 2 make eba wink. BTW, u haven't anwered my U n Pyro question.

lalaboi:

Craze mahn. . . are u making eba abi u 1 chop garri? lol

I forgot that Yorubas see garri n Eba as 2 diff meals, here in the east it's all the same. But I no lie na, ur head's hard innit?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by lalaboi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
ravenzord:

@ IBk: Mscheeew, see this ajebota, what's there to make in soaked Garri? U even forgot to add milk and kulikuli self, mscheeeeeew. Confess, U dunno how 2 make eba wink. BTW, u haven't anwered my U n Pyro question.

I forgot that Yorubas see garri n Eba as 2 diff meals, here in the east it's all the same. But I no lie na, your head's hard innit?

IBK. . . . see dissssss shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
lalaboi:

IBK. . . U sabi the chicken noodle dance?? lol grin
Lol, yeah, when I was like, what? 13/14 cheesy

ravenzord:

I forgot that Yorubas see garri n Eba as 2 diff meals, here in the east it's all the same. But I no lie na, your head's hard innit?
Milk in Garri? shocked

Pyro? Lol
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
ibkaye:

Pyro? Lol

cheesy

@Topic- Wow. it was like a dream, . . . dont be mad please embarassed

Sade's CD is like Valium for my nerves, very smooth kiss

Im scared to do more than love you . . .

Connections dreamt, connections realized,
dreams rain down on this thirsty earth
where the hammer and knife
races with fire and brimstone
barely satisfying
our undying souls. .
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
platinumnk:

barely satisfying
our undying souls. .
oh yeah baby, oh yeaaaaaaaah
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ravenzord(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol, yeah, when I was like, what? 13/14 cheesy
Milk in Garri? shocked

Pyro? Lol

Milk in Garri is the shiznit abeg, if u've not taken it then your life's not yet complete. . .it comes in 2nd on the list of things U should do in life, the number one thing is to taste my. . . cooking wink. Yes. . .Pyro, stop fronting jor.

platinumnk:

cheesy

@Topic- Wow. it was like a dream, . . . dont be mad please embarassed

Sade's CD is like Valium for my nerves, very smooth kiss

barely satisfying
our undying souls. .

Sup boo smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
ravenzord:

Milk in Garri is the shiznit abeg, if u've not taken it then your life's not yet complete. . .it comes in 2nd on the list of things U should do in life, the number one thing is to taste my. . . cooking wink. Yes. . .Pyro, stop fronting jor.

Sup boo smiley

Hey sweets how far on school, still crossing over?
My lil sister eats garri and milk and peanuts lipsrsealed gets that craziness from my dad grin grin grin
I have never tried it, though i will eat a bag of peeled cassava (the one they soak in water and are in peeled in strips)

ibkaye:

oh yeah baby, oh yeaaaaaaaah
I wrote that just for you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
ravenzord:

Urgh, I don't particularly like milk to be honest

Pyro's fine, I believe smiley

platinumnk:

I wrote that just for you kiss kiss kiss kiss
You are a darl aren't you smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by PyRo1: 12:00am On Mar 25, 2010
If I can look into your big brown eyes and see what I feel
Then, truly, I believe we belong together.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 25, 2010
^ LOL oh, that's what they were on about

@topic
I smell of oil paint
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by PyRo1: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2010
Pardon me? What's your plight?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ravenzord(m): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2010
Pyro how far jare, Ibk has been Petering all over the thread. I assume U're H2O2, what happened 2 ur other Id?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 25, 2010
Gotta call this girl to help me finish my online assignment
There is no way am gonna finish it after the exam.
15 mins for 30 questions?
These ppl are ridiculous shocked
Seething in anger. . . . angry angry angry
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by PyRo1: 1:01am On Mar 25, 2010
Ravenzord
H2O2? I was told it kicked the bucket.  Seun will resurrect it in due time, maybe.

He did mention Ibk's petering and how she firmly rejected him.  The door is open to you. There's a chance her heart lies with yours. I wish you luck.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ravenzord(m): 1:14am On Mar 25, 2010
Aah, don't be dismayed, Ibk's a serial rejecter, at least she does it politely smiley.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by PyRo1: 1:20am On Mar 25, 2010
That much has been learned. You speak the truth.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ravenzord(m): 1:44am On Mar 25, 2010
@ Ibk: See, now you don gone and broken Pyro's heart embarassed.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 25, 2010
wdf am I doing?
Trying to balance classes, internship and job in one summer.
Sth has got to go. . . .
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 5:01am On Mar 25, 2010
You can do it. YES YOU CAN!! smiley

What first?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 25, 2010
Got Krayola on my mizzind
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 5:14am On Mar 25, 2010
grin How are u? Getting ready for summer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101)

Who Caught The Fish?(photo) / 3words Per Post: Part 3 / Optical Illusions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.