Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued - Forum Games (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued (51976 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by netotse(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

EFCC no fit catch me grin

squandering slipping sliding
looking for a place to grip
a coven to fit in
bright as pink blue green
a forced shining star it seems
Science tells us stars
are nothing but hot gas
floating about
mindlessly, endlessly,
attaching to everyone and no one
shine on,  dont feel guilty
even though your hymen is immaculate
your mind is filthy

dayyyyuuuuummmmm. . .where did you get that from?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
thanks

teainapril:

you're lovely, is this one for me again? smiley

yes mam, ure my muse kiss

netotse:

dayyyyuuuuummmmm. . .where did you get that from?
my grey brain cells grin cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by teainapril: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
When I was much younger, I had my own family of numbers, I thought about how they would be if human, my thoughts pretty much ended at the number 10, not that I couldn’t relate to the rest, I mean, there was 11 and the rest of the gang but they were way too old and mature to hang out with number 5 and the likes. Also, I just preferred thinking about numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

There was number 1, who was just there, a baby, I didn't really think of him much, except for the fact that he was a boy, number 2 was also a baby, though a gender was never assigned, I just knew it was cute and pure, when older, its favourite colour would be blue.

Number 3 I didn't give much thought to, other than he was malicious, number 4 was definitely a girl, I believe her and number 2 were siblings, she was also very cute, chaste, she would be beautiful when she grew up.

Number 5, I’d also thought to have been mischievous, but not really, not as much as number 3 anyway. I imagined him short and annoying, a hanger-on. Number 6 was the younger brother of number 9, best friends with number 7, he was rich and had very influential parents, and he suffered from multiple personality disorder.

Number 7 would always be slimy to me, scheming too, a boy unquestionably. I’d imagined him to have a very sharp chin if he were human.

I imagined number 8 to be fat, medium height, he would always wear a baseball cap too small for his head and it would always be positioned backwards, he’d wear Reebok all the time, smell of sweat all the time and would be nice and quiet.

Number 9 was female, definitely female, I didn’t know if she was pretty or not, but she was definitely sexy, she had long legs and was a teenager. Actually I think I often thought of different number 9’s, there was one who reminded me of the snobby preppy rich girls you see in movies like Mean Girls, her hair would always be straight and have a boyfriend who was always drugged up on Phentermine.

Another number 9 I’d imagined as emo, an avid follower of My Chemical Romance, she’d have blue or purple stripes in her hair and have her left unmentionable pierced. Then there was the nice and caring number 9 who would be a strawberry blonde and a babysitter, she also liked to wear jeans a lot and have an eating disorder.

I was a tad weary about Number 10, a male, I thought he showed to be nice, sort of like a role model to the others, numbers 1-9 that is, that’s what he’d show anyway, however, truly, he was just a lousy lying user. I’d imagined his name to have than, like Ethan or Nathan at the end in human form, he’d be young, very intelligent, beautiful, effeminate, fairy-like, talk about politics all the time and smell of cologne and mint. An impish fellow, pisstakingly irksome, a bloody midsummer's nightmare.

He’d wear thick black glasses and be an art teacher, drink black coffee all the time and his jeans would always be torn. Number 10 annoyed me, he’d be too optimistic, skip around like a school boy all the time which I found quite eerie and lie to girls about how good their art is.

All the girls in the school he taught at would swoon over him, most secretly and he’d have a student teacher affair with number 9 (though it wouldn’t last very long) because he thought she was pretty and liked her finger
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Ibk- what happened to your id?

lol I thought I was seeing things sad
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by lalaboi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
She's caused kasala somewhere on the forum i think lol . . . Spam bot. . .
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
rotflmao!!!! Oh dear, I swaer, this site is too entertaining.

From paint to internet stud. It pays to be a viewer more than a poster
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hot darn, I prolly should go grocery shopping today before he comes by to take all of my friday afternoon again
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by THEAMAKA(f): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
FL Gators:

rotflmao!!!! Oh dear, I swaer, this site is too entertaining.

From paint to internet stud. It pays to be a viewer more than a poster
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
The AMAKA,

lol just be careful sha, step away from the drama wink wink
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by tanimz(f): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
. . .Open your hands like say you wan fly away. . .
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by THEAMAKA(f): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
i know girl, i know. . .  smiley
anyway that's what i've been doing ooo. been posting less too, everything is getting dry! lol.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2010

lalaboi:

She's caused kasala somewhere on the forum i think lol . . . Spam bot. . .

lol even sweet ibk lol embarassed

Moon and Sky- Sade

sigh . . family first innit undecided

I cant imagine how you're feeling
you're not alone
even though i missed your call
I heard you
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i know girl, i know. . .  smiley
anyway that's what i've been doing ooo. been posting less too, everything is getting dry! lol.

I noticed, atta gurl wink

@post
Lol I kinda feel like skipping this lecture, but the quiz might be in class today. Darnit
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

Just realized this gif changes lol Awesome.

One more day- I havent even packed yet angry
Fly fly fly away . . .
Ren and Stimpy hmph cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Surprised I even watched it this morning.
Sha, the show booring, what do they do with themselves allday?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by mukina2: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
the storm , the storm cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
Off to class, looking yummy as usual cheesy grin

Havent seen a pimples for weeks, well now I know that its the stupid MAC clogging up my pores, should sue them angry angry
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by netotse(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
platinumnk:

thanks
my grey brain cells grin cheesy
i hand it to you, you've got skills, if you know any girls like that, put them on hold for me. . .

@thread
down boy, nice and easy. . .
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
you are magical
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
I've got multiple alliances, oh yeaaah
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
Who took the bomp from the bompalompalomp?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
netotse:

i hand it to you, you've got skills, if you know any girls like that, put them on hold for me. . .
Thanks.
Will do wink
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
Grey Poupon kiss cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mannylex(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
I've got a dream, I wanna rule da world one day. YES I CAN

I have to start setting ma plans for 2mao night.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by netotse(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
Mmmbop:

Grey Poupon kiss cheesy
what gives?. . .this is what the 3rd?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
netotse:

what gives?. . .this is what the 3rd?
thrown upon the spam bot wagon, thumpety thump cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by violent(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
Nairaland is sooooooooooooooooooooo full of crap!
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
i don't know i don't think so
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
a deviant scene i mean
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
beaten up by an 11 year old yesterday over tuna, my chest still hurts
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
arggh my chest
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by H2O2: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
I am awesomely cool.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
there was a moment when i wanted to burn you

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101)

Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture? / Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question / Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.