Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] (52385 Views)

We Need Factories The Size Of Ibadan NOT Churches- Daddyfreeze Replies Pastor A / Video: Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches - Femi Falana / “adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches” – Femi Falana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:
Touch not my anointed people on their way.
but the anointed can touch your money as they like abi? abegi,leave Falana baba Falzi alone,let him keep spitting the truth he came to this world to spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by adelumolo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
That is the bitter truth. Let's be sincere with ourselves

Tunde

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by BluntBoy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
May God forgive you for talking ill of those he called! If you are not happy, why not go and meet them officially in their offices

The Devil is winning the battle. Bro, no one has special calling today. We have all been called by God.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by banky23: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
I dare you to go and challenge them to question their calling!!!! if you cant mind your biz, i will teach you to.....gerrraaaaaheeeeee mhen

femi falana was never d originator of the statement he only make reference to a bishop who mentioned it earlier.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by arsenal33: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
FLYFIRE:
President GEJ said same thing that Stealing should be separated from Corruption to give them their full meanings but what did we get from children of hate? All of you that thought you were ridiculing Pres GEJ can now go lick your asx.
All na thief
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Karleb(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Before nko? That explains why most members/ministers are not complaining, because if you don't get paid in cash, you'll enjoy what you're doing(kind payment).

This applies to all churches.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Reference(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Yes, they are in the business of creating God's kingdom here on earth. Jesus said, 'I am about my Father's business...'. Christianity is more than serious business. It is biggest venture any man can undertake. What is his own ideal image of the church by the way.....

NGO - they are big businesses today and have to be to be effective....

Seminaries - they are being converted to museums and archives everywhere.

What exactly is his idea because if you are not at the cutting edge the devil who owns the world will overrun whatever you think you are doing.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by arsenal33: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
wwe11:
Op pls u tell ur falana or what he says his name is, that he can also create more business centers with his legal chambers if he thinks its easy
He doesn't want to rip people off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
DIS MATA PASS ME......

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by edibobo: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Falana, even if Adeboye opened business centres in your other room, kitchen and sitting room is none of your business, so stay out of somebody's profession and face your calling
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by BluntBoy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
modelmike7:
Touch not my anointed

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. (1 John 2: 20)

That is from the Bible. It shows that we have all been anointed. Stop letting all these con men use "the Lord's anointed" crap to enslave you into giving them absolute power and authority over you. They are not any more special than you. And if only you could trust the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ, you won't need to create human mediators for yourselves. The anointing from the Holy Spirit is sufficient enough to make a trusting Christian know the truth

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
olureignforever:
Oga, why not create your own.

U never watched d video, Ah bet lack of data no allow you watch am.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Abee79(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Femi! Femi!! Femi!!!
How many times I call you?
Toh! Face your front O!
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by GenOrumov: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
austonclint:

Hmmmm my hand no dey oooo...
You sef admit say this topic of discussion pass you. Lol...
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Reference(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
but the anointed can touch your money as they like abi? abegi,leave Falana baba Falzi alone,let him keep spitting the truth he came to this world to spit

You give your money to a government you do not like, probably did not elect to do with it things that eventually oppress you. Yet you don't have any problem with that... but when it comes to the kingdom of God its despicable to you.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by BluntBoy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:
Touch not my anointed people on their way.

Seems I have to specify that I'm being sarcastic.

I think you should quote and not let the words flow smoothly into one another.

For example: The "touch not my anointed" people are on their way.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by BakireBulmaker: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nothing damaging.
Just a mild opinion inspired by Fela.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Reference(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Letslive:
100% RIGHTLY SAID.NOT JUST ABEBOYE OR WHATEVER THEY CALL HIM, ALMOST 99%.
MY BRITISH FRIEND HATES GOING TO CHURCH CUS OF THESE FAKE AND ENDTIME SO CALLED MEN OF GOD WHO CALLED THEMSELVES AND BE FORMING THAT GOD CALLED THEM.
THEY DON'T PRACTISE WHAT THEY PREACH AND ONLY PREACH WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR. Bleep THE 99% AND KUDOS TO THE 1%.

They didn't write the bible and ask you to follow God not themselves. What is so hard in that..... oh yes, faith. Christianity is a faith not an unsolvable mathmathical equation.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
evanso6226:
Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches – Femi Falana Mocks Pastor Adeboye
Human Rights Lawyer, Femi Falana has state that the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye is creating more business centres, not churches.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7QcpKCbjUU

in my opinion, when a mad man speaks in public, you don't chase him away rather you listen to him because he might be making sense. In as much as some of our men of God are really impacting lives, many are on the enslavement spree. Building churches at intervals isn't a problem but the purpose and the motive behind it. If it's to win and save souls, if it's for the motive of sharpening our ethics and moral values, it's not a bad thing. That said, our religious leaders should also endeavour to impact lives in a way because a hungry man is an angry man. There should be a day set aside in a week in all branches where financial empowerment and self sustenance would be taught members. We understand churches create employment indirectly by engaging pastors and employing people in administrative chores. Members who would trek a distance before getting to church where he/she donates his mite should be appreciated and encouraged in a way by organising programmes during which great ideas of self-sustenance would be discussed and backed up with the word of God because it's out of whatever members donate that servants of God would be paid their salaries. Teach members how to grow rice, establish a mini poultry farm, grow carbage, lettuces, export Nigerian products etc. If it's just to hire a resource person, it would pay off in the long run and that would reduce unemployment a great deal and change people's orientation about white collar jobs that are not even there...,it's not enough to collect their money and use same to build schools that children of such members won't be able to afford, all in the name of religion and making heaven. Income generated from such investments as schools will be spent here on earth. Nobody takes it to heaven. Churches should stop being materialistic and start impacting lives now. The rate of unemployment is mind boggling. Those youths out there should be empowered financially by rich churches and monitor what they spent the money on, closely. It's not enough to start flying private jets here and there when members are not sure where the next day's meal will come from. It's high time we began to tell ourselves the simple truth and stop hiding under a religious name. People are suffering! God bless naija

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by peesleem(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pinkfriday:
Sit back, relax, grab a bag of popcorn nd read comments grin
please pass me one

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Awoleesu(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
simplemach:
Hehehehe
You mean they can help me do photocopy and and bind of projects...? Lols
. Not exactly... but more technically like 'photocopying' miracles & 'binding' demonic 'projects' cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by musicwriter(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
The man is historically conscious!. This is the type of ideas and discussion that would change Africa. Not just about Adeboye, he said other things that deals with the philosophy of our backwardness. Example; he talks about what constitutes stealing in the eyes of western law and how it doesn't rhyme with African philosophy of what ought to be stealing. I was saying the same thing on this forum few days ago, that the legal system we inherited from white people doesn't serve us well. As he rightly said, when a serious theft occur, we call it "money laundering" when in reality this is simply stealing as far as an African mind is concerned. Our African mind left unpolluted would simply treat a "money launderer" as a common thief with exactly the same stigma attached to being a thief that gets mob lynched on the street.

I've researched the whole African continent, and the Yoruba's have a higher type of thinking than every other tribe, they're the only people ready to be free. Lagos state have just made study of Yoruba language compulsory with hefty fine for any school that violates the law. This's what all free people had done in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, e.t.c many years ago. If there was any way I could change my ethnicity to a Yoruba man, I'll do that this very moment, cause I want to be free.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
fairfora:
in my opinion, when a mad man speaks in public, you don't chase him away rather you listen to him because he might be making sense. In as much as some of our men of God are really impacting lives, many are on the enslavement spree. Building churches at intervals isn't a problem but the purpose and the motive behind it. If it's to win and save souls, if it's for the motive of sharpening our ethics and moral values, it's not a bad thing. That said, our religious leaders should also endeavour to impact lives in a way because a hungry man is an angry man. There should be a day set aside in a week in all branches where financial empowerment and self sustenance would be taught members. We understand churches create employment indirectly by engaging pastors and employing people in administrative chores. Members who would trek a distance before getting to church where he/she donates his mite should be appreciated and encouraged in a way by organising programmes during which great ideas of self-sustenance would be discussed and backed up with the word of God because it's out of whatever members donate that servants of God would be paid their salaries. Teach members how to grow rice, establish a mini poultry farm, grow carbage, lettuces, export Nigerian products etc. If it's just to hire a resource person, it would pay off in the long run and that would reduce unemployment a great deal and change people's orientation about white collar jobs that are not even there...,it's not enough to collect their money and use same to build schools that children of such members won't be able to afford, all in the name of religion and making heaven. Income generated from such investments as schools will be spent here on earth. Nobody takes it to heaven. Churches should stop being materialistic and start impacting lives now. The rate of unemployment is mind boggling. Those youths out there should be empowered financially by rich churches and monitor what they spent the money on, closely. It's not enough to start flying private jets here and there when members are not sure where the next day's meal will come from. It's high time we began to tell ourselves the simple truth and stop hiding under a religious name. People are suffering! God bless naija
On point.God bless all your generation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by translux(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ahasco:

what lives are they all touching? set of deceitful people doing exactly what THEIR GOD( Jehovah, Yahweh and Allah) HAS SENT THEM

WHO BE DIS
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by correctguy101(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
Wehdone sir, we already know pastor Adebole as a businessman. And we tell him 'Wehdone sir'' Here is a poem composed when he and his workers duped someone of her first income.

I love the combo in this song grin

Otem, you're talented, damnit talented
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=clevvermind post=61589978]OGA, HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU? MIND YOUR BUSINESS. [/quote
Who is this bastard that call himself falana' IF PASTOR ADEBOYE open his mouth to lay curse on him""incurable sicknesses,,such as cancer of the brain and cancer of the column' wast pain' Ebola' liver problem' blood cancer' high and low blood pressure,, FATAL motor accident' all this will be his portion.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by MightySparrow: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Falana gbo ti e
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by djcoolbaba2: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
please let us not judge let us leave everything on God hand til last day

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Goke7: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
many don't even know that femi falana's wife is a pastor o. so femi falana, your house na business centre abi?
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Brainwashed by churches and government.Nigerians are so gullible and that is why the government and their business centres are scamming them.May God deliver Nigerians.
Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by Water101(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
I[b]concur with u[/b]mr falana. Indeed suck 4rm d poor keep getting rich and still insult d same poor.e.g poverty is a sin!poor people cannot plan ecetera.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
ehissi:

So Dr Tunde Bakare and Kukah that have led protests in this country are boys of God ba? undecided

My friend go and have seat........ angry
be smart,Tunde Bakare is a politician that wants to be victorious by staging protests the same way Dino Melaye did it and became a senator. Nigerians are so gullible,that's what led Kogites to what Dino is putting them through now. and how many pastors in Nigeria has staged protest? what ehissi said is absolutely true. Nigerian pastors would never stage any protest for your own good,you think say they send you? all of these mainstream pastors only want your money,they don't give a damn if you are rich or poor,dead or alive. they only reckon with you if you bring in money for them. the true pastors in Nigeria are those in hidden places that are not popular and not trying to be popular,they are not striving and trying so hard to get members.
I'm a Muslim but Pastor Sam Aweda of Ilorin is one of the very few true pastors I know in Nigeria. you need to listen to his sermons every Sunday on radio

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.