Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only (1717 Views)

MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by Gourdoinc(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2017
sorry for posting it here, need traffic. have been speaking to alot of drunk people who don't know what buhari has been doing to the economy and our pockets.

they all kept calling prices as though we picking money on trees (Ndi iberibe). anyway i need a good DJ, wedding photographer and MC, Abeg name ya price here and don't waste time with pm. if your price is affordable will contact you to speak more.

the hall will accommodate 300 to 400 guests ( people are hungry), location is Lagos mainland. cheers

tenk
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by RoyalBlak007: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2017
♤Bro of you want good services....I mean top notch ...you gotta pay something good too..

♤ You won't wanna listen to a wack DJ or a mediocre photographer grin
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by Gourdoinc(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Bro of you want good services....I mean top notch ...you gotta pay something good too..

♤ You won't wanna listen to a wack DJ or a mediocre photographer grin
sure, but many of these people now quote crazy prices that make me cringe. how can a decorator quote something ridiculous when we ain't eating the decorations nor will he give me all those flowers to take home. for an event of just under an 3hours? these peeps are now wicked and technically callous.

I intend to open wedding business myself after this hell I am going through. I must also hammer. what rubbish
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by RoyalBlak007: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2017
Gourdoinc:
sure, but many of these people now quote crazy prices that make me cringe. how can a decorator quote something ridiculous when we ain't eating the decorations nor will he give me all those flowers to take home. for an event of just under an 3hours? these peeps are now wicked and technically callous.

I intend to open wedding business myself after this hell I am going through. I must also hammer. what rubbish

♤True that bro...I personally know a female decorator that charges between 60-80k grin grin

♤ I'm sure the DJ & MC shouldn't be more than 10-20 each....Since it's just 3hours
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by Godwin0420(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Call Dg Media for your photography and video coverage. You will be happy you did. 08066367397.
Gourdoinc:
sorry for posting it here, need traffic. have been speaking to alot of drunk people who don't know what buhari has been doing to the economy and our pockets.

they all kept calling prices as though we picking money on trees (Ndi iberibe). anyway i need a good DJ, wedding photographer and MC, Abeg name ya price here and don't waste time with pm. if your price is affordable will contact you to speak more.

the hall will accommodate 300 to 400 guests ( people are hungry), location is Lagos mainland. cheers

tenk
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by Gourdoinc(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤True that bro...I personally know a female decorator that charges between 60-80k grin grin

♤ I'm sure the DJ & MC shouldn't be more than 10-20 each....Since it's just 3hours

please send me their contacts here, preferably whatsapp so I chat with them. God bless
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by Gourdoinc(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Godwin0420:
Call Dg Media for your photography and video coverage. You will be happy you did. 08066367397.
bro hope it's affordable? been wasting my time alot don't wanna continue on that path
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by iamclime(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2017
Quality attracts higher prices. But you should discuss your needs with the service suppliers (vendors) and arrive at reasonable prices. For high quality photography, talk to COLORIDO Imagery 08099770512. He is the guy!
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by Tonydoo: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2017
YOU COULD JUST GIVE AN IDEA OF WHAT YOUR BUDGET IS, AND THE PHOTOGRAPHERS WHO THINK THEY CAN, WILL REPLY YOU PRIVATELY.
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by doctorexcel: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Call Gabriel 08023299293 or 08105502509. Its purely digital and affordable. He is a student of Lasu and his price is very affordable
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by kobarney(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gourdoinc:

tenk

Eze
Photography and video coverage.
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by TOPAI7(m): 2:12am On Oct 21, 2017
For your most affordable wedding shot by a seasoned photographer.
We are on facebook, instagram and twitter as CROTONPICTURESQUE.

Gourdoinc:

tenk
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by asarila(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2017
call or WhatsApp 08027177193 location Mainland #Wfdjroyal
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by Godwin0420(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2017
At Dg media, we give the best and most affordable package. JUST TALK TO US TODAY.
Gourdoinc:
bro hope it's affordable? been wasting my time alot don't wanna continue on that path
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by Adukey(f): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Contact mclynchrez on this number,07031018150,she's a very good mc that knows her job and she's affordable.
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by westlius(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
don't know of lag but an average dj in PH cost 30-35k for weddings bcoz of its instruments
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by theimmortals(m): 12:07am On Oct 23, 2017
@the immortals studios. 40k for the wedding coverage
(Photo alone; one album). Photo& video is 70k

08068369287 .

Ka emesia.

Udo.
Re: I Need A Competent And Affordable Wedding Photographer, DJ, MC. Lagos Only by Seequadry(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Hall that ll contain 300 guest is not a small hall....to supply a good sound around it, A Good dj needs his complete set.... And considering d price of transport and maintenance, d least a dj can collect is 50k if he nd d clients want to enjoy themselves... But if he wants to cut price to satisfy d client.... Anything below 35 will flop, Something will surely be missing and it ll b noticed

If u want a quality and perfect work... Bargain a decent price with a good dj around ur event location and tell him to giv u D best at 50K....

But if u want a Dj based on ur own budget still

WhatsApp dj xcorfield on this line 08122788149

(1) (Reply)

So Funny How He Got Her All Sqirting And H0rny Publicly / FREE Ebook Sex In The Bible The Untold Truth By Evan Turner / I Think I Need A Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.