Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

"Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2249 Views)

How Many Sex Partners Do You Have Right Now? / I Like This Guy So Much But I Need Help Not To Show It Too Much.please Advice Me / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by markode777: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2017
A Nigerian lady has been exposed after revealing all what she can do just to get an Iphone8. Imagine her telling the guy that she can the guy as many time he needs it. A twitter user, @dopefreeze, shared it.

SOURCE; http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/name-anything-you-want-just-name-it_20.html

Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by greatnaija01: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2017
well.... everyone has a price.... people can be cheap... both male n female
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by Nbote(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Jus imagine d lengths a gal is going jus for a Fone... And tomorrow she'll want a God fearing man
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by jesusdiedLOL(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
well.... everyone has a price.... people can be cheap... both male n female
must you lick nyansh everytime?
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by mrdickhead: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2017
F*ckin a girl for iPhone8,in fact I will use that money to marry a girl from my village making her my permanent p*ssy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by greatnaija01: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2017
wow.... asslicker spotted... I know u not.

jesusdiedLOL:
must you lick nyansh everytime?
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by ossaichika(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Got my best friends girl with just Samsung j5

Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by Linux007(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2017
My thought?

Louisa should have obliged for the party and won the ultimate
iphone price.

Her leverage?

Making sure delphine is hooked with him. Works like
magic .

Girls are their own worst enemies so i understand her fright.

Still made a bad business decision offering an everlasting supply
of punna for an iphone that will became obsolate with the inception
of iphone 9.
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by Khutie: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
•••if dah sh*t ain't staged then the girlie is a bigg HOE;
BTW I like the guys demand, why die on one when two can successfully grace yhur grave grin
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by Divay22(f): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2017
Lawd of Habakkuk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by BreezyCB(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Ha
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by DozieInc(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Nice one... the guy should have included her sister in the deal.
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by babtaima(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2017
ossaichika:
Got my best friends girl with just Samsung j5
Any girl you get from your best friend isn't worth it at all.. you're a low quality guy.. Change.
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2017
grin

She shud wait for iphone X ... grin

Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Iphone11 will soon come out, they will soon use her for ritual.

Runs girls everywhere, I pity the poor guy dating her and that guy might be planning to marry her.

Pathetic. Guys need to be careful of who they date.
Re: "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 by ossaichika(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Any girl you get from your best friend isn't worth it at all.. you're a low quality guy.. Change.

If your a girl if I toast you
You and your best friend will fall at same time

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Might Not Know About Sex & Hiv / Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? / Diary Of A Lekki House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.