Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? (2256 Views)

Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean. / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please from where in Lagos cab I get to ocean and sea located in Lagos? Very important please. Thanks.
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Tolexander: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ire2:
Please from where in Lagos cab I get to ocean and sea located in Lagos? Very important please. Thanks.
There is no sea in Lagos!

Perhaps, you meant ocean and lagoon.
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tolexander:
There is no sea in Lagos!

Perhaps, you meant ocean and lagoon.

Ocean and lagoon are both the same sir.

There is suppose to be a sea in Lagos. Are there no sea ports in Lagos?? ??
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Tolexander: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ire2:

Ocean and lagoon are both the same sir.

There is suppose to be a sea in Lagos. Are there no sea ports in Lagos?? ??
young man.

Ocean and Lagoon aren't the same.

no sea anywhere around Nigeria.
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tolexander:
young man.

Ocean and Lagoon aren't the same.

no sea anywhere around Nigeria.

grin see argument
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nedfed(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ire2:

Op come make I show you but you go push the wheelbarrow oooo

2 Likes

Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by richeeyo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Olodos if its bbn they would know
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Candypot(f): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Believe me dear, its at ur backyard

2 Likes

Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by satelliteDISH(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ire2:

Op, u want go swim for barbeach? The place dey for somewhere around the Atlantic ocean.
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by thesicilian: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
You people should ask him first what he wants to go and do at the ocean before giving him directions o. This one that suicide rates have shot up since APC came into power.

2 Likes

Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by sunnywinter(f): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ask for directions from Oba Akiolusmiley
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
sunnywinter:
Ask for directions from Oba Akiolusmiley
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:58am On Jun 02, 2018
Ire2:

Ire2.
Now I get the drift. Yahoo things. Just be careful sha. If nor be that one, Na drown you wan go drown for there?

Anyway dude, it's been a while.

I just hope say no be Yahoo things.
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by JoeMaddog: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2018
What is wrong with some people?
Someone asked a reasonable question, instead of you to provide answer if you know or walk away if you don't, you are here talking trash. Here is the difference between Nigerian forum and foreign ones. undecided
This question has been on my mind a long time too. I would like to know also.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ire2.
Now I get the drift. Yahoo things. Just be careful sha. If nor be that one, Na drown you wan go drown for there?

Anyway dude, it's been a while.

I just hope say no be Yahoo things.

Lol @yahoo things.

@ bolded.. Hmmm my heart just skipped a beat seeing your dp. I can't help but admit the fact you do have a very beautiful smile, if you are ever travelling and you are going to take a public transport, don't ever seat in the front seat and then you mistakenly smile and look at the driver o. That one is automatic accident because you will confuse the driver! cry, but I don't seem to remember you..? refresh my memory for me. .

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2018
thesicilian:
You people should ask him first what he wants to go and do at the ocean before giving him directions o. This one that suicide rates have shot up since APC came into power.

Lol so I go just comot from my state travel go Lagos go jump enter ocean and sea to comot sucide. grin You too funny.
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by onward4life(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Ire2:

Lol so I go just comot from my state travel go Lagos go jump enter ocean and sea to comot sucide. grin You too funny.

That depends where you are.

Enter motor say yu dey go Victoria island yu must see am

Or say yu want go cms yu go see samples
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
onward4life:

That depends where you are.

Enter motor say yu dey go Victoria island yu must see am

Or say yu want go cms yu go see samples

Okay boss, thanks. Very much appreciated
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by ba7man(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Find your way to CMS. From there, enter a bus going to Ajah.

There are beaches off that Ajah express but you have to be sure the exact one you're going to.
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by 777Likes9Shares: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2018
Ire2:
The Baba don talk say make you bring sand and water from the Ocean abi ?? Goodluck with that o grin

On a more serious note make use of Google earth, its the best thing that has happened to humanity yet. Just switch on location n your phone
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2018
777Likes9Shares:
The Baba don talk say make you bring sand and water from the Ocean abi ?? Goodluck with that o grin

Na me be the baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by thesicilian: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2018
Ire2:

Hahaha.
Nigerians are unpredictable people o, so don't blame me for being afraid.
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2018
Ire2:

Lol @yahoo things.

@ bolded.. Hmmm my heart just skipped a beat seeing your dp. I can't help but admit the fact you do have a very beautiful smile, if you are ever travelling and you are going to take a public transport, don't ever seat in the front seat and then you mistakenly smile and look at the driver o. That one is automatic accident because you will confuse the driver! cry, but I don't seem to remember you..? refresh my memory for me. .

You quoted me on one 'Shugarlord's' shitty comment. It's been a while, don't work your brain up.

What's up? Have you been able to get the ocean and Sea abi na lagoon?
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Ire2:

Lol @yahoo things.

You quoted me on one 'Shugarlord's' shitty comment. It's been a while, don't work your brain up.

And Huhm. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Badboiz(m): 5:05am On Jun 03, 2018
Thank God say I no dey go beach again.. I no trust this guy

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

And Huhm. Thanks for the compliment.

Oh I remember, you were the one who wrote the poet on his page that I was intrigued with, you are such a cutey though, I hardly see a girl that is more cuter than I am facially cheesy
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2018
Ire2:

Oh I remember, you were the one who wrote the poet on his page that I was intrigued with, you are such a cutey though, I hardly see a girl that is more cuter than I am facially cheesy

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Hmmm

Afa
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Ire2:

Afa

Afa? How?
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2018
Ire2:

Huhn? sad
I doubt. You no fine.
Until I see your picture, I ain't believing your story. Have a nice day ahead!
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by adegeye38(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2018
Ire2:
Gobto the island simple
Re: Please Where Is The Ocean And Sea Located In Lagos? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

He got to the Lagoon this morning and his picture is on FP now, a fine gentleman he is!

Here is the link....

https://www.nairaland.com/4539646/man-carries-sponge-soap-lagos#up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Twerking fu*cked / How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? / Are These Hot Pictures Too Erotic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.