Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date (10083 Views)

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
This was the covenant I had with myself early 2016,I have decided to stop womanizing and decided to choose one serious girl for myself,I thought about it and decided that the only place I could find a serious girlfriend is in the church and I then thought it wise to date a church girl.
I successfully find one church girl by the name Glory,she is a very decent and quiet girl,in fact the type of girl I will like to keep as a wife,she gave me her conditions that no sex till we get marry and as a good boy that want to be serious I said to her that I have accepted her condition.
fast forward to this year,I have been providing for her needs,paying her bills even following her to her church as a good boy I am,her pastor knows me in fact all the church members know that I am dating her as well as her parents and all her family members,I use to come to their house like I am the one that built it.
all this while I have not have sex with her even when I tried to kiss her and she said I should stop that it is a sin before God and I stopped as a good boy I am.
Last week Thursday I received a call from her mom that Glory is pregnant and she was shouting and insulting me why I did that to her daughter and I told her I don't know what she's saying.
The next day the father came to my house with Glory and we argued over it and I told him that I love her daughter and I will never deny the pregnancy if I am responsible for it.
She later confess having an affair with a guy down the street.

f*ck church girls,I am going back to my oloshos.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by dingbang(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Lmao... See as small girl do you wayo... U suppose go drink sniper grin

10 Likes

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by BreezyCB(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Dasherz(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
church girl ko... the ones in my school is enough sight abeg especially one pastor's daughter that turns to sister Ruth every Sunday only to revert to Angela from Monday to Saturday

8 Likes

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by sinaj(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Sorry o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Adaumunocha(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Some church girl are not churchy by choice but cos of family pressures and all....

10 Likes

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by RoyalBlak007: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
dingbang:
Lmao... See as small girl do you wayo... U suppose go drink sniper grin
olosho better,no heart attack jare
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:
church girl ko... the ones in my school is enough sight abeg especially one pastor's daughter that turns to sister Ruth every Sunday only to revert to Angela from Monday to Saturday
pastor daughters are worst .
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Very very true, Na church girls do pass, they use church to cover their promiscuity but us that hardly go to church are better than them, carry church for head like gala but be sleeping with different men for money.

7 Likes

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Homeboiy: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2017
I have examples self
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Very very true, Na church girls do pass, they use church to cover their promiscuity but us that hardly go to church are better than them, carry church for head like gala but be sleeping with different men for money.
lol
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
I have examples self
names please grin
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by adegeye38(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
This was the covenant I had with myself early 2016,I have decided to stop womanizing and decided to choose one serious girl for myself,I thought about it and decided that the only place I could find a serious girlfriend is in the church and I then thought it wise to date a church girl.
I successfully find one church girl by the name Glory,she is a very decent and quiet girl,in fact the type of girl I will like to keep as a wife,she gave me her conditions that no sex till we get marry and as a good boy that want to be serious I said to her that I have accepted her condition.
fast forward to this year,I have been providing for her needs,paying her bills even following her to her church as a good boy I am,her pastor knows me in fact all the church members know that I am dating her as well as her parents and all her family members,I use to come to their house like I am the one that built it.
all this while I have not have sex with her even when I tried to kiss her and she said I should stop that it is a sin before God and I stopped as a good boy I am.
Last week Thursday I received a call from her mom that Glory is pregnant and she was shouting and insulting me why I did that to her daughter and I told her I don't know what she's saying.
The next day the father came to my house with Glory and we argued over it and I told him that I love her daughter and I will never deny the pregnancy if I am responsible for it.
She later confess having an affair with a guy down the street.

f*ck church girls,I am going back to my oloshos.
so because a girl f*cked u up is enough reason to renounce your faith and values and go back 2 ur old ways?

6 Likes

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Homeboiy: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
names please grin

Ann

Precious

wink
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by RSVP: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2017
You leave street enter church ..

I'm sorry for you.

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol
They always criticizing me for not going to church every Sunday, cos most times I use Sunday to rest, being a chiormistress, coming to fellowship bla bla bla, but unknown to them, I pray more than them and am closer to God more than them. No be by going to church every Sunday, its by keeping his commandments and desisting from sin. This particular girl that everyone know to be prayer warrior, the other day was running around for where she can get an abortion pill to remove the bastard she is carrying.
I was just laughing in my mind, Na dem be church people.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Homeboiy:

Ann

Precious

wink
lol why you dey fear to mention name
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2017
adegeye38:

so because a girl f*cked u up is enough reason to renounce your faith and values and go back 2 ur old ways?
no heart break there
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2017
RSVP:
You leave street enter church ..

I'm sorry for you.
chai I thought it was the best oo
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Florblu(f): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2017
Church girl indeed,

Don't be deceived, they have the widest hole.

My colleague is presently reading a bible but if you hear or stumble on her" hoe ministry" it is global.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
They always criticizing me for not going to church every Sunday, cos most times I use Sunday to rest, being a chiormistress, coming to fellowship bla bla bla, but unknown to them, I pray more than them and am closer to God more than them. No be by going to church every Sunday, its by keeping his commandments and desisting from sin. This particular girl that everyone know to be prayer warrior, the other day was running around for where she can get an abortion pill to remove the bastard she is carrying.
I was just laughing in my mind, Na dem be church people.
lol I have a sister in Christ like that before ,if you see this girl praying you will think holy spirit is descending,you dare not talk anything about sex in her presence,she will fire you with the word of God,last I heard she was pregnant and didn't even know the father.

1 Like

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Florblu:
Church girl indeed,

Don't be deceived, they have the widest hole.

My colleague is presently reading a bible but if you hear or stumble on her" hoe ministry" it is global.

and she did not know you are talking about her here,lol you funny cheesy
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Blackhawk01: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Duru009(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2017
I once dated a church girl. She was even a cell leader in her church. But this babevis the most freskest n wildest bsbe in my life...

1 Like

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol I have a sister in Christ like that before ,if you see this girl praying you will think holy spirit is descending,you dare not talk anything about sex in her presence,she will fire you with the word of God,last I heard she was pregnant and didn't even know the father.
That's the thing. They are always hiding under the auspices of church.

1 Like

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
you can do me good thing with your black beauty,I know you will not break my heart if I give it to you grin
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by clevvermind(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2017
NOT ALL CHURCH GIRLS. MANY CHURCH GIRLS ARE VERY DECENT AND DISCIPLINED.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Blackhawk01: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
you can do me good thing with your black beauty,I know you will not break my heart if I give it to you grin

Sorry, I'm a church girl. sad
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by mrdickhead: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Sorry, I'm a church girl. sad
I will follow you to the church,you can make me repent again grin
Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Neymar1095(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dating a church Girl is good until you tell her to open it at night and she says " what verse "

11 Likes

Re: Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date by Blackhawk01: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
I will follow you to the church,you can make me repent again grin

I'm the baddest church girl, you'll get a pass to hell with me by your side...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! / Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.