Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (63122 Views)

Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend / Young Man Heavily Battered For Drinking Beer in Iran (Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I hope the woman is pretty,
if she is, I can take olu's place for free... She won't need to pay me.
Nothin boy
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by solinho(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
OboOlora:
They better settle out of court before the hubby gets to know.
I remember way back in Nigeria, my neighbour left his wife and son to go seek greener pasture in America. He overstayed his visa and had to do arrangee wedding so he contacted someone back home to help annul his marriage in Nigeria so he could marry his hispanic GF for papers. The wife found out and without confronting him, she 'moved on'. The guy has been in America for 4years now, no papers. My husband told me the hispanic girl left him when the process was almost completed and he's now back to square one. MORAL OF THE STORY: Distance is never advisable, konji is a bastard!
No offence intended, but pls change ur DP ma'am
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by sylve11: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ishilove:
The woman should quitely pay the guy his money to avoid embarassment because our hypocritical society do not spare women in these kinds of matters.

grin grin cool
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Uniqueness01:
It is either she didn't get full satisfaction or she felt she shouldn't be paying for what she and Olu enjoyed hence she refused to pay cheesy cheesy grin
lol.....mayb olu moan too much during d tin.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
hmmmmm, the woman funny o, so she can't hold body abi, they should better settle in the station.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by bewla(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Baawaa:
Case closed,Olu should be jailed
by Kangaroo court
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Luukasz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=OboOlora post=61602552][/quote] Raunchy username, OboOlora. Is your pussy that fat.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Luukasz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
OboOlora:
They better settle out of court before the hubby gets to know.
I remember way back in Nigeria, my neighbour left his wife and son to go seek greener pasture in America. He overstayed his visa and had to do arrangee wedding so he contacted someone back home to help annul his marriage in Nigeria so he could marry his hispanic GF for papers. The wife found out and without confronting him, she 'moved on'. The guy has been in America for 4years now, no papers. My husband told me the hispanic girl left him when the process was almost completed and he's now back to square one. MORAL OF THE STORY: Distance is never advisable, konji is a bastard!
Raunchy username, OboOlora. Is your pussy that fat.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Olasigun01(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

yeyeyeye. U wan die abi?
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by phreakabit(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Afonja nation things
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by carzhiemglows001(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

haaaaaaaaa! the true Apostle?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Jagermeister(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ishilove:
The woman should quitely pay the guy his money to avoid embarassment because our hypocritical society do not spare women in these kinds of matters.

True. I'd have assumed u've been away and I currently bear a grudge.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Larben: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Let her pay up on the agreed fee, Olu has really tried for her, f**kin a s*x starve woman is not an easy job..
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by handsomeyinka(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olumide,,olutunji,,olukayode,,Olukosi,,olukoya,Pastor Olu,, olu maintain,, olunloyo,,olumo,, oludare,,olurotimi,,which of the Olu's?..
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by joystickextend1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
devour129:
one day you must want the real thing ,nothing can replace a human being .

your rite but at least its better than cheating on her husband and risk been kicked out
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
I dont even want money. Come get me!
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by justjackson(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Omo fear don Dey catch me ooooo, I had better come back home ooooo, before Mr olu go show my end ooooo
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
HMZi:
I HAIL YOU LIKE WETIIIIIIIIIIIINN LOL
lOL, I greet u bra.. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by toye440: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Y pay olu wen boys go bring u to maximum satisfaction for free all u need do is call.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by DavidEsq(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jagermeister:

True. I'd have assumed u've been away and I currently bear a grudge.
You sexy barbarian, you! Where have been, darling? You've been scarcer than a virgin in Ajegunle

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
brightnelly:

QUIETLY wink
Hahaha! Thanks dear, corrected cheesy embarassed
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Jagermeister(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ishilove:

You sexy barbarian, you! Where have been, darling? You've been scarcer than a virgin in Ajegunle

The sexy barbarian is walking on sunshine, or is he? Lol.

You won't believe; I found an adult scorpion in my kitchen sink this evening. I'm glad it fell in there and could hardly find its way out on a rampage before I discovered it. My flatmate snuffed out of it. I wouldn't go close to it. I was beyond petrified.

There's been a downward tilt in correspondence from your end; check your pm's grin

And oh, it wasn't me who said there were no virgins in Ajegunle, you did. So I'm safe. Lol.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jagermeister:

The sexy barbarian is walking on sunshine, or is he? Lol.

You won't believe; I found an adult scorpion in my kitchen sink this evening. I'm glad it fell in there and could hardly find its way out on a rampage before I discovered it. My flatmate snuffed out of it. I would go close to it. I was beyond petrified.

There's been a downward tilt in correspondence from your end; check your pm grin

And oh, it wasn't me who said there were no virgins in Ajegunle, you did. So I'm safe. Lol.
Who did you offend? grin

My pm is as empty as a bimbo's head grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jagermeister:

If you're a virgin then I'm sweet 21 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Jagermeister(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ishilove:

If you're a virgin then I'm sweet 21 cheesy

Ohhh. I haven't been a virgin since a decade ago and I don't live anywhere close to Ajegunle... Kikikikiki wawawawawa.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jagermeister:

Ohhh. I haven't been a virgin since a decade ago and I don't live anywhere close to Ajegunle... Kikikikiki wawawawawa.
10 years? I would have thought it's up to 20 grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Paschy88(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
apuski2:
NA WA. EVEN CONJI STILL DEY HOLD KPEKUS
dey there na
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by ayokellany: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Ishilove:
The woman should quietly pay the guy his money to avoid embarassment because our hypocritical society do not spare women in these kinds of matters.

The hypocritical society should have been celebrating her ba ? Some of you just open mouth like say brain no de una head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Jagermeister(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Ishilove:

10 years? I would have thought it's up to 20 grin

No, I'm in my teens.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Ishilove: 12:32am On Oct 21, 2017
ayokellany:

The hypocritical society should have been celebrating her ba ? Some of you just open mouth like say brain no de una head.
Like you just did now. Your fingers are faster than your tiny brain, apparently.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Jagermeister(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2017
ayokellany:

Dude cam dan.

See as you dey talk scatter scatter.

Who e be like say sense no dey him head now? No be you? tonguegrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos / Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.