Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (63114 Views)

Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend / Young Man Heavily Battered For Drinking Beer in Iran (Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by titsqueez(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olu the gigolo
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Uniqueness01(f): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
It is either she didn't get full satisfaction or she felt she shouldn't be paying for what she and Olu enjoyed hence she refused to pay cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Stories 4 d gods
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by pointstores(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nawa
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Dyt(f): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Who's the MOD that gave that heading?

Typical
Hian
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by rabazamba: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Uniqueness01:
It is either she didn't get full satisfaction or she felt she shouldn't be paying for what she and Olu enjoyed hence she refused to pay cheesy cheesy grin

Raaabish..so na guys suppose dey pay for sex abi? Make she pay up jo.. But olu sef no try, why him go beat her up..a regular customer.. Very touching story.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by talk2percy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chai....Yoruba people no get shame oh....u are sleeping with a married woman and u beat her up because u exhausted urself after two rounds and got angry Whe she told u ur payment will b tomorrow....chai...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by etenyong(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
tstx:
Una don come again.... Things like this ha e bin happening since time immemorial
bro, wetin I do u? make I no comment again? Na ur phone or data I dey use? And how do u know its been happening?
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by asawanathegreat(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
So nah man dey do Ashi work now pass woman abi? I no pity am at all
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
OboOlora:
They better settle out of court before the hubby gets to know.
I remember way back in Nigeria, my neighbour left his wife and son to go seek greener pasture in America. He overstayed his visa and had to do arrangee wedding so he contacted someone back home to help annul his marriage in Nigeria so he could marry his hispanic GF for papers. The wife found out and without confronting him, she 'moved on'. The guy has been in America for 4years now, no papers. My husband told me the hispanic girl left him when the process was almost completed and he's now back to square one. MORAL OF THE STORY: Distance is never advisable, konji is a bastard!

So you don't want him to know?
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gentlevin:
Its never a good thing for husband and wife to stay far away from each other....money can be sent but how u go take send sexual satisfaction?...so husband follow your wife along and wife follow your husband along.....just like below....

So she gave another man my precious hole to di?' am divorcing her rite away
When I am here and I don't charge anything angry
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by hooklover: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
How many oloshos will service guys and agree to collect money next day....?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Dearlord(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
The DPO will never be around. grin

D**k & P**sy wahala no be my portion smiley
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by santopelele(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
I PITY FOR THE WOMAN SHAA, IT IS NOT EASY TO STAY FOR YEARS WITHOUT YOUR SO CALLED HUSBAND.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Edoziesmart(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
talk2percy:
Chai....Yoruba people no get shame oh....u are sleeping with a married woman and u beat her up because u exhausted urself after two rounds and got angry Whe she told u ur payment will b tomorrow....chai...
I wonder what's wrong with the guy.
Instead of him to exercise patience, he went and put himself into big problem.
Gbege for him. Now be will spend the little money he has to free himself from police custody.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by JaneMafrodite(f): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
BUHARI IS YOUR FAULT.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Edoziesmart(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
But wait oo konji also hold women? I thought is only we that suffer from such issue. Make she pay for the ramrod she receive nah.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by YelloweWest: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
She hired a prostitute. Why won't she pay him?? angry
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by santopelele(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
hooklover:
How many oloshos will service guys and agree to collect money next day....?
BRO,BUT THE GUY NO BE OLOSHO NAH, IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL, HE SUPPOSE KUL DOWN AND COME BACK THE NEXT DAY FOR HIS PAY because THE LADY HAVE BEEN PAYING HIM
the guy is impatient and he don lost the job
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Xisnin(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ishilove:
The woman should quitely pay the guy his money to avoid embarassment because our hypocritical society do not spare women in these kinds of matters.

Society does not spare married people who still engages the services of
prostitute.
I am yet to see anyone who got praised for cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by wizod(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I hope the woman is pretty,
if she is, I can take olu's place for free... She won't need to pay me.
Adjective= Foolish
Comperative= More Foolish
Superlative= TheTrueApostle
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
having sex for money it never ends well that’s all
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by ivolt: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
The dumb woman is about to lose her source of livelihood and enjoyment.
She is in no position to dictates the terms of the cheating relationship.
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Bjgirl1: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na wah but She should have bought intimacy gadget instead of dis embarrassment..
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by edgeP(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
YelloweWest:
She hired a prostitute. Why won't she pay him?? angry
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nigeriadondie: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gentlevin:
Its never a good thing for husband and wife to stay far away from each other....money can be sent but how u go take send sexual satisfaction?...so husband follow your wife along and wife follow your husband along.....just like below....
Immigration requirements of many countries are so difficult to make it possible to bring ur spouse. No person wud wish to leave his/her spouse under normal circumstances.

U would not understand especially if u ve not travelled out before. If things are better in d country who would even want to travel out in d first place and stay far away from loved ones and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
The Should Send Money To Olu To Service Madam
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nigeriadondie: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
etenyong:
The end of this world is very near. Madam, why did u failed to pay Olu for the services. To all those men living abroad and leaving their wife here alone, do u think they don't have feelings? No matter where u are residing and hustling in the world, kindly make plan to relocate ur wife.
It is never easy to get ur spouse to be with u cos of stringent immigration requirements. Not as many think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
"However, it was gathered that Olu may be charged to court for assault if the parties refused to settle at the station."

- grin grin grin
- How do they settle?
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
solasoulmusic:
having sex for money it never ends well that’s all

Hahahaha, you made my day with this post..Lol..Abeg off to vigil
Re: Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp by otunbacymbal(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
This one just weak me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.