Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders (24828 Views)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by hola106(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by AuroraB(f): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
elyte89:
Not every pre wedding pics looks cute wink
What do you mean grin
Ajo onye angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by Delightbaby(f): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
May God bless your new home. May the blessings and favour from above be with you. Fine and sweet couple. This is cute.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by ibietela2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
makazona:
My friends are about to say "I do" soon. And came up with these beautiful shots. And incidentally, they belong to his wonderful platform.

May God bless your new home, pals.

lalasticlala, farano, whatyasay?

Congratulations to the couples
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by EmekaBlue(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
folakemigeh:
May God bless your Union
Your profile pic its not you.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by ugooo88(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Koolking:
For the first time in a long while...pre-wed pictures have natural looking couples. These are true beauties.

They look simple and complementary. I wish they had kept their union out of social media.

they did o. is the aproko OP that refuse to start one place
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by cardoctor(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lovely couple
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by EngrMarve(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
folakemigeh:
May God bless your Union
when will you might be
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by Damfostopper(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
thorpido:
Una don't dey carry each other for lap angry I thought it is pre-wedding.
English iyaff suffered

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by ugleenerd: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
e nose b like e forehead
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by makazona(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=ibietela2 post=61605746]
Congratulations to the couples [/quote
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by makazona(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
ugleenerd:
e nose b like e forehead
u no b beta pesin at all. lolz
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by OboOlora(f): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
The guy looks like DammyKrane
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by makazona(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
amakufrancis:
Alihami, agbor boy
No be Agbor boy anything.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by flyforall: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
I remember one photographer was use fake background for my throw back one year old pic.
I change am for am oh...why am i taking a picture with pictures that are not in the picture
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats and hml
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by kentus123: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
The guy na learner ooo.
That finger no be ring finger
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by omoelerin1: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
What's the essence of this Pre-wedding pics hogwash and why is it always advertised on Nairaland's front page? What do we gain from it?
The whole stuff is just mumbo jumbo and useless as the P letter while pronouncing the word "psychology"
But nobody forced you to open the thread. After seen it satisfactorily, you are now complaining.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by SAMBARRY: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
The man head resemble that controversial prophet Jeremiah of mercyland grin

Abi na him brother?
Same head,same stature grin
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Happy Married Life!!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by omoelerin1: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
From my own observation from that picture, the guy will be too domineering in bed while the lady will be comfortable with it because she feels secure.
The guy will always active while the lady will be passive, he will be giver, she will be receiver.
In a nutshell, missionary and doggy positions always. Nothing like woman on top, cowgirl and so on
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by thorpido(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
AuroraB:
You be Deeper Life Church pastor? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes o.No touching.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by stal65(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Why is the groom looking like he's in a hurry to start legitimate knacking

GUY WHAT TO DO NA IF NA YOU NKO?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by Damdeyz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nice Pictures, But Oga That Desert Encroachment On Your Head Is Profoundly Amazing. Thumbs Up Though!!!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by Jay1988: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
thorpido:
Una don dey carry each other for lap angry
I thought it is pre-wedding.

where dem for carry each other ??
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2017
Your wedding will never succeed in Jesus name divorce is your.portion
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by makazona(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
babaolowo1000:
Your wedding will never succeed in Jesus name divorce is your.portion

You needed the attention, now I've got it....But you know what? YOU ARE OUTNUMBERED. So, your bad prayer is already diluted.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by makazona(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Damdeyz:
Nice Pictures, But Oga That Desert Encroachment On Your Head Is Profoundly Amazing. Thumbs Up Though!!!

Lolz. no be him create himself nah
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders by tayoccu(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2017
makazona:
My friends are about to say "I do" soon. And came up with these beautiful shots. And incidentally, they belong to his wonderful platform.

May God bless your new home, pals.

lalasticlala, farano, whatyasay?

the photographer didn't try for them at all, I hope he ups his game before the wedding, because it'll be sad if he effs up on those ones too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.