Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (89316 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by dvkot(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
cyborgviper:
Shameless b*tch..u re a disgrace to womanhood.
u mad cos u broke nd how are you better than her? and i can also bet she goes to church and pays her tithe... all you hypocrites sayin rubbish bobrisky did with a d1ck what yall cant do with a pvssy. yall judgin them are a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by khalids: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sorry to inform her....but what her sugar daddy bought was a shag pad for himself (a place far away from his Mrs)......Anyway make she refuse to give up the cookie and see how fast she will be ejected from the apartment

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
RaeMystix:
Well she is neither. That's the point.
Fear God. That's the point.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by frankobinna(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
following sha
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Useless pikin.

Shidren of nowadays ehn, wetin dey hungry dem no dey market.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Falake u mean u now av a sugar daddy, isorite u think ure doing me at age 30 we shall see the results if u don't wanna use ur life n do better tin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by autopulse(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sacrifice in making. Them go give u 3million, then in return collect 300million back from u. Time we tell
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by cyborgviper(f): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
dvkot:
u mad cos u broke nd how are you better than her? and i can also bet she goes to church and pays her tithe... all you hypocrites sayin rubbish bobrisky did with a d1ck what yall cant do with a pvssy. yall judgin them are a disgrace to womanhood
it's your whole generation that is mad. That's all I'll say.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan go snatch that sugar daddy
he is not broke
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
lereinter:
biacan go snatch that sugar daddy
he is not broke
Sis GOD bless your hustle
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by colizee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bought apartment.... How?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
TimeMod1:
Fear God. That's the point.
I previously stated that I detest such behavior. Wasn't something I would ever do. That I know, cos I have been in a similar posituation with an ex boss of mine, and had to quit my job because of that. She on the other hand chose that lifestyle and i was hoping she was smart enough to save up some money.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by mozele(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Es eh mech. sad

i si gini?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Shybubet(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Why not take your parents to visit the apartment? grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2017
izaray:
She is really using wat she got, to get wat she want undecided 19 yrs gal dong sugar daddy runs already angry

She replied she didn't give up any sugar grin believable is it?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2017
/
The question is: Is she being mischievous?

Any information from the social media should be taken with a pinch of salt especially coming from instagram-obsessed, attention-seeking laaaadieees.

In Nigerian parlance, it is called "putting others on high jump". The same thing as posing next to a nice car. Fear social media! Remember Bow Wow challenge?

\
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

I previously stated that I detest such behavior. Wasn't something I would ever do. That I know, cos I have been in a similar posituation with an ex boss of mine, and had to quit my job because of that. She on the other hand chose that lifestyle and i was hoping she was smart enough to save up some money.
A 19yr old chose such a life style and you hoped she was half as smart as you are to save as much money she possibly could. How impressive..
In a logical context, you sound like a pretentious hypocrite.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by denjjy(m): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2017
kept room for a kept Girl, banging banging...
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Fabulousb36(f): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2017
She is even very proud of being a runs girl at such a young age. she didn't give up any sugar... who believes that rubbish. stupid child, he would soon use her for rituals
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by shadyberry(f): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Eiya....odiegwu really.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by iykeman25(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2017
babe flex am notin do u...dis old men way dia sp**m don finish no fit allow girls rest nawa oooo
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by holaralph(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2017
in baba legba's voice , yo ma leyin /2ce
aja nti ele.........

ogede nbaje ani on pon....

nkan ton tan ni odun egungun
omo alagba yo fi owo ra akara
shiorrrr
PUBLIC TOILET FOR THAT MATTER
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Amberon11: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Actually you men are big hypocrites. You brag about fvcking hoes and even your promiscuity while married and when girls do same they are shameless?
Ebios:
So what are u telling ladies now?
Dont no why some girls are so shameless
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by QueenMarvella(f): 1:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Omo Daadaa grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 1:19am On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
A 19yr old chose such a life style and you hoped she was half as smart as you are to save as much money she possibly could. How impressive..
In a logical context, you sound like a pretentious hypocrite.
Pretentious Hypocrite is taking it abit too far, don't you think?. As a matter of fact, I still can't figure out how I could be pretentious and hypocritical at the same time.
I also figured that you seem a little bit worked up for someone you don't know.
Anyways, can't stop you from thinking the way you do about me. Not my place to convince you. So hope you safe the world, one sugar baby at a time.godspeed.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by mike1994reds: 1:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Paulosky1900:
TOMORROW NOW if WE SEE HER CORPSE ON THE STREET WITH HER PRIVATE PARTS MISSING...PEOPLE WIL START CURSING D MEN DAT USE HER 4 RITUALS BELIEVE ME THEY WIL REPENT &GO TO HEAVEN BUT U WIL ROT IN HELL DESPITE U BEING MURDERED/....O LORD PLS PROTECT MY FUTURE WIFE.

Lool, you think na naija she dey It's all about fun bro. Ain't nothing diabolical and shit , it is what it is, no sweat.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Pretentious Hypocrite is taking it abit too far, don't you think?. As a matter of fact, I still can't figure out how I could be pretentious and hypocritical at the same time.
I also figured that you seem a little bit worked up for someone you don't know.
Anyways, can't stop you from thinking the way you do about me. Not my place to convince you. So hope you safe the world, one sugar baby at a time.godspeed.
If it takes a sugar baby to tell an old hag how dumb she sounds then we assume she needs a brain picker. The dumber you sound, the worse you become.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
If it takes a sugar baby to tell an old hag how dumb she sounds then we assume she needs a brain picker. The dumber you sound, the worse you become.

I don't take you calling me an old hag as an offense, because I would have to be one in order to be called such. That being said, I can not help but notice that you sound very stressed and worked up; it's actually making me giggle. A bit mischievous?. Yes, but hey I don't get to come across people in need of a Xanax or two on this forum. So hey!. It was nice crossing parts.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by streetfabulous: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2017
At least she's being honest. She didn't come up to claim success through hardwork or some sort of vague business somewhere undecided.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:16am On Oct 21, 2017
wich kind God's plan be dat?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:16am On Oct 21, 2017
wich kind God's plan be dat? is it His plan for u to be a prostitute?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.