Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship (774 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship by uzodimma4sunnex: 5:07am On Nov 20, 2017
hello nairalanders and beautiful Nigerian ladies. My name is buchi, I'm 33years old, tall, handsome and chocolate in complexion. I need a beautiful Nigerian Lady between the age of 35years to 50years for a serious relationship from any tribe but must reside in Lagos or Ogun state.
you can reach me on zero seven zero three nine seven six five four three four (WhatsApp only) to get to know more about me and ask any question you want to ask.
Thanks beautiful Nigerian ladies.
Re: Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship by FlySly05: 6:24am On Nov 20, 2017
That's casting your net very wide.
Re: Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship by uzodimma4sunnex: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'm still available for hook up with a matured Nigerian Lady, you can reach me on WhatsApp Anytime. Thanks.
Re: Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship by kween01: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
I can see you need sugar mummy

1 Like

Re: Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship by uzodimma4sunnex: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
please I don't want a Lady less than the age I mentioned in the post I only want a Lady of 35 years and above. you can reach me on WhatsApp.
Thanks.
Re: Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship by uzodimma4sunnex: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
please WhatsApp me on this number zero seven zero three nine seven six five four three four.
Thanks.
Re: Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship by laliga01: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
uzodimma4sunnex:
please WhatsApp me on this number zero seven zero three nine seven six five four three four.
Thanks.

Just tell us say you de find sugar mummy.
My G-mum is available.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips On Her To Collect Her Number / Blessing In Disguise : Moving On Smoothly / Should I End The Relationship With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.