Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (78636 Views)

Who Needs A God-fearing Girlfriend With Ashawo Vibes- Lady Advertises Herself / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by RaeMystix: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
She is studying to be come a nurse, which means she could hold her own finacially.
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by Gidex4u(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
With her prospective occupation, she has lost it for posting this sort of pix on social media.

Nurses in western countries are not allowed to post such things on social media because it's against the ethics of their profession.
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by Ederson(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Such a pretty lady.. wink wink
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by Fucklove(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello Good people of Nigeria. Please i wish to seek for help in my job hunting as a student to keep body and soul together. I'm ready to engage myself in any legit work that would get me paid in return.I'm a student of federal polytechnic oko, and to be sincere, getting a part-time work is not an easy task and I'm really tired of depending or borrowing from people around me.
Please any member here within the school environ or knows any available spot that i can engage myself while studying should be please fix me in. God bless
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by Donemmaco(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
like this? well chaa..birds of a feather flock together. you will still see your type. see her breast like slippers Eliza
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by goodyvin02(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
boob's on the minimal
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by SMADEvgsg(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
This world is turning sommin else..#endtimeebony #endtimemom #endtimenurse
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by figure007(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
With this dressing it will only attract flies... Few will understand this
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by edungene7: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
After destroying d inner chamber I pray ooo

2 Likes

Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by vicben27(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Iamsinz u like grin
you go just dy tempt pson any how! take am easy ooh!
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by LargeBreed(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Prefola:

Owk i have heard you sir but i prefer it dat way cuz to me,a beaultiful chick with such flat...is lyk an holiday on a sunday...
well,i sympatize with you cuz itx evident that you are obsessed with your gf for being so ugly hence your admiration for this lady..sori i feel your pain...
pls you can do me a favour by nt quoting me again and if u must,try and get out of ur furstration before doing so cuz i gat phobia 4 minors...shallom
Someday sooner than expected, your wife's boobs gon fall flatter than this. And guess what..... It's gon be 'lyk an holiday on a sunday'. Fvcking retardd

3 Likes

Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by omoadeleye(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
She's pretty.

What made her come to such desperation is what I don't understand.

She is looking for a husband and not a boyfriend... Biko
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by fxjohn2: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ahhahh! Retired breast, sorry babe only breast in active service are needed here.
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Such a beauty, I am already sick and on my way to your clinic embarassed
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by idesylvester(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
because she has given birth before, that means once ur wife gives birth and her b**b becomes flat you will start looking outside abi... u r BADT
Prefola:
"Retweets so her future husband can see her"
with such deflated balloons??
well,the future husband will see it but he is in kenya,cuz itx kenyans that admire such...
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by FroshJaynex(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Omo truly men don day scarce oh. Lol dear slay mama better grab one now oh.
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by oglalasioux(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
She's beautiful.
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by cstr1000: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
She's pretty.

Desperation is allowed.
It is not every woman that will get pursued by men.

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
omoadeleye:

She is looking for a husband and not a boyfriend... Biko
Still.

shes a beautiful babe and shouldn't be this desperate.
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by 8stargeneral: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
With dat slippers boobs wey dey don use mouth deflect...i jump and pass

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Drop ur number

Fucklove:
Hello Good people of Nigeria. Please i wish to seek for help in my job hunting as a student to keep body and soul together. I'm ready to engage myself in any legit work that would get me paid in return.I'm a student of federal polytechnic oko, and to be sincere, getting a part-time work is not an easy task and I'm really tired of depending or borrowing from people around me.
Please any member here within the school environ or knows any available spot that i can engage myself while studying should be please fix me in. God bless
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by adetayo234: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
dinma007:
This hot single mom who is a model and nurse has taken to Twitter to ask for Retweets so her future husband can see her. Bold!

https://www.lailasblog.com/single-mom-advertises-husband-twitter/

Cc; lalasticlala
i
thought feminists say a woman doesn't need a man.
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by TopGunFighter: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Aunty sorry ehh your husband e no dey for here!!! There's more to you than your sexiness and if no man wants you we definitely don't wat you also.. but I am sure the vaseline people will have good use for you
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by sukkot: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
She's pretty.

pretty women are a dime a dozen in amelica and most the men are in jail or on drugs or gay. so the competition for men is very fierce in amelica. first thing that surprised me about amelica is that the type of women people in africa worship are used as toilet by men in amelica its a place where beauty is not valued. by american standard that woman is just average

4 Likes

Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by kcmichael: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
dinma007:
This hot single mom who is a model and nurse has taken to Twitter to ask for Retweets so her future husband can see her. Bold!

https://www.lailasblog.com/single-mom-advertises-husband-twitter/

Cc; lalasticlala

Where are the Vaseline crew,over to you
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Shelloween:
nigga Hush....I bet your current gf doesn't even look half as beautiful as she is.
this is the kind of balloons I want' flat ones' I won't spend money to buy towels anymore

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by Beey(f): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Prefola:
"Retweets so her future husband can see her"
with such deflated balloons??
well,the future husband will see it but he is in kenya,cuz itx kenyans that admire such...
Leave Kenya out of this.

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by DanielsParker(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
okay
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by kulex2k1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
LargeBreed:
Someday sooner than expected, your wife's boobs gon fall flatter than this. And guess what..... It's gon be 'lyk an holiday on a sunday'. Fvcking retardd

Excellent response.....

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by kibra4u(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Queenbeee:

Same here, I dont understand her desperation.

The issue of relationships and Marriage these days is really complicated....... undecided
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
The hustle to get married is real.
Re: Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter by dingbang(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why are Nigerians so daft in life? Judging a woman because of her boobs... I don't seem to get it..

The young Lady must have gotten a man who would love her for real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.