Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? (666 Views)

Share Those Funny English We Use 2 Speak Back In D Day Dat We Thought Made Sense / The Bro_code. Share Those You Know / Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? by ossaichika(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
We all has experienced that awkward moments in our life
That you will feel like fainting or killing your self and run away right?
Common lets do this

This is supposed to fun

Share your awkward moments
Here
.......here is mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? by ossaichika(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
That awkward moment
. wen u follow ur mum to a wedding and u actually sat down near a beautiful girl at the wedding reception and ur mum luk at u and she said don't finish that food oo pour the remaining one inside nylon cos that will be ur nyt food.
Fada lawd take my soul
I don't want to faint again shoot me lemme just die dere
Killee me lemme die.
�����

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
That awkward moment you ramming her

And she screaming like you bout to destroy her fanny,
But you aren't even feeling the walls

cheesy what you screaming for hoe??!

1 Like

Re: Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? by Stanleyeazi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
That arkward moment yu toase a girl nd she replied i hve a boyfriend y she didn't.

1 Like

Re: Share Those Awkward Moments We Experience In Life? by iamJ(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
That awkward moment when you spend an hour talking to a girl and she forms deaf and dumb

You insult her and walk away

Only to see her laughing with her friends gossiping you

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Inspiring Love Story Of A Mad Couple Who Are Married For 22 Years With 3 Chi / Checkout Urban Dictionary Definition Of An Igbo Angel / Tissue Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.