Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted (1461 Views)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted by MrDickman: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
I was just flashing back my life today and I remembered one moment in secondary school decades ago.
There was this girl in my class called benita. Every nigga knew her as an ashawo girl coz most of them have tasted her but I haven't. On this fateful day I was pressed and decided to use the toilet . I jammed it open and there I saw my nigga fatai smashing this girl. Fatai didn't panic coz it was me but this girl panicked and asked me if I was gonna enter set lol but out of fear of being caught I said no. angry. Till date I still regret tho

second was in university around 2005. My sexy hot neighbor living the next compound and coursemate (I don forget her name sef) asked me whether I was lonely and if I didn't mind if she came to spend the night with me. Sharply I don happy fetch water for bathroom arrange house. Then I waited and waited till around 11pm but no show then I just gave up, locked my door and went to sleep. About an hour later, I had a knock on my door but I was to weak and deep in sleep to stand up (una know that kind sleep wey u go dey hear or feel ur surroundings for ur dream but u no go fit get up cheesy). Then i guess she later left. The following morning I woke up, i know say my firewood body Bleep up big time I wasn't happy with myself at all. To make matters worse, the girl traveled that same morning I never saw her again. The following semester, she had moved to a new apartment. Shit happens mehn
Re: Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted by GraveMan(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
I Have No Misused Or Lost Sex, I Never Miss Any Sex Opportunity That Comes My Way. Real Nigga Dont Lose Sex
Re: Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted by olaleks007(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Misused opportunity abi Wetin u call am

Lemme go an think. I dey come
Re: Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted by PenlsCaP: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ok leme park first
Re: Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted by ArchangeLucifer: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
This Land is Not For Sale

Re: Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted by ChewingStick(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Say no to pre-marital sex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Patterns And Styles. / Can You Marry A Spouse That Doesn't Share The Same Faith With You? / Experts Explains Food That Boost Men's Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.