Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology (38628 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Mvalentine70(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Where can a sociologist work?
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by extralargehead(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Congrats bro, please go higher , don't stop till you get a PhD and if possible become a professor. there is always room at the top. the bottom is saturated with too many first class degrees. Bravo.

1 Like

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by kollytommy: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

I am a product of unilorin, so dnt come n tell m dt
are you among the beneficiaries of Unilorin first class
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Why Muslim guy cause I graduated from the school and I know what they can do
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Jerrypolo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:
Raji Khalid Olatunji, congratulation. May you soar higher and higher for making your family proud.
Pigs will not like this. cheesy

Can't you just congratulate him and move ahead?.

If he thought as you do he wouldn't make a first class.

When will you stop being a tribalist and make your family proud?.

2 Likes

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Myketuale(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congrats bro! wish u all the beat in all ur pursuit!
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by FBS: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations. Good one on you big boy.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Jerrypolo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:
They way they share first class in dt school eh, anyway congrats bro

Which school? Unilorin when stingy 1st class pass another thing.

Sociology of all courses!!!.

The guy try o. Unilorin!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Mrreed(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
i know him personally. he is one of the examples of its not how much you read. the boy is blessed from above thats all. person wey go dey read storybook wen exam is approaching.
first class is not easy in unilorin and its more difficult in sociology dept of that skul.

4 Likes

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Basfaq(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

Since 42years of establishment of the department no one has ever attain that stage. Read from OP again.

3 Likes

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by kaydp: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

You're really an alumnus And you think they share first class? Did you also make a first? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Mobsync(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:
Why are you denying your alumni, Kogi State University?
MedicalSamwise:

don't say what you don't know bro it's better you don't comment at all
Don't mind the liar. He attended Kogi State University, Ayingba.

1 Like

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by juman(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations to you tunji.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by zulex880: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
That easy course nonsense
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Yusfunoble(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mobsync:

But why u wan fall the guy hand na

1 Like

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by habss: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
the greatest sociology
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

indeed... you no sabi lie guy... Unilorin produced 89 first class this year out of 9000+ students ...so how dem take dey share first class anyhow

everybody sha wan talk him own... smh

4 Likes

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by sundayadanlawo: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:
They way they share first class in dt school eh, anyway congrats bro

This is not true about Unilorin ooooo. You must really be very brilliant to have a first class at Unilorin. In some sessions, the school may not produce more than four students with first class grade
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by guiddoti: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
emeijeh:
Congrats to the genius.....

When I was his age, I was in year 1.

grin grin grin. No be lie ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mobsync:

lwkmd....we know their type jare
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Marshalxv(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:
Anybody can easily claim product of unilorin these days ...........
Can u prove ur claims pls...

1 Like

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Arrahman39: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

why didn't you graduated with first class honour if its beens?
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Arrahman39: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
drlaykay:
I thought you can't be admitted into the Nigerian universities if you aren't up to 16 years. Or, has it been reduced?

Anyways, congratulations!
I think of it myself bro.
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by hibee4uall(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:

... And you too graduated with first class right?

1 Like

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Untainted007: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations to you. Wow, I'm extremely very happy for you. That is the same department and same institution I finished from years ago. I'm imagining how he was able to pass Mr Yousouph's exam that is full of cramming, Dr Fayeye, Fawole, Dr Seniyi exams etc . Obtaining 1st in social sciences department is rare. Keep up the hussle dear

2 Likes

Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by lollybabe9498(f): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
congratulations to him
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by CaptainG00D: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
U try, congrats

Atleast its not human head ritual and skull mining ur yoruba brothers ar3 known for
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Mobsync(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yusfunoble:

But why u wan fall the guy hand na
No mind am. grin grin grin
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Gbelexy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Abeg,weytyn b d minimum age wey person fit take enter school nowadays?
Re: Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology by Mobsync(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
MedicalSamwise:

lwkmd....we know their type jare

We recognize them the moment we see them. Tomorrow he'll claim he schooled at Harvard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer / Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) / Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.