Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

"Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) (4392 Views)

‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / Hottest Nigerian Girls On Instagram (pics +18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by HeWrites(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Weeks ago, a Nigerian lady known as Onyeka Ndukire went viral after she shared pictures of her bare face, and claimed she’s never touched her eyebrow before.

Onyeka wrote on her Instagram page;
“I have never used an eyebrow pencil all my life, and I think ladies should learn to appreciate their Natural God given eyebrows”.

Now, Ndukire, in a bid to go viral again, has taken to that same social media, Instagram, that blew her, to share her thoughts about Heaven and Hell, something she tagged as a myth.

Ndukire says, none of them exists, and people should just do good for the sake of it and for being the right thing.

She wrote;
“I think people should do Good because it’s very appropriate, not because there’s a hell or a heaven waiting for us somewhere. Cos sincerely, truthfully, candidly, there’s none of those”

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/or-hell-none-exist-miss-natural-eyebrow.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Just like John snow, "She knows nothing"

8 Likes

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2017
You can only know if you die.

It's better to assume that it exists than to find out on the other side.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Waiting for the bible-thumpers to comment on this thread.
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2017
This girl again
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Paulosky1900: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2017
DEM NO DEY PAY MOUTH RENT SHE CAN TALK ANYthing SHE LIKES AS FOR ME....I KNOW THAT AFTER DIS WORLD WE ARE GOING SOMEWHERE TAKE OR LEAVE IT...ITS A SPIRITUAL WORLD(ETERNAL LIFE)

4 Likes

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by zulex880: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2017
She's right tho, Heaven and hell is just a business strategy by some con men better known as pastors to extort money from gullible Africans embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
Just like John snow, "She knows nothing"

you that knows every - kuku tell us about your last visit to any of them undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nukilia: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2017
cheesy grin grin

HIGHEST STATE OF INDEPENDENT THINKING - Freethinkers grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by kingsman66(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2017
good thinking from a wrong source
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by whitebeard(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2017
internet gives us free access to several information, some people still don't know how to understand those information, I think we need yo create and understanding app, maybe that would make the world less crazier than it is right now.
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Hector09(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2017
She might be right, cus know body have been to heaven or to hell fire before

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by maxysmith(f): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2017
When you die , you will know they exist wink
zulex880:
She's right tho, Heaven and hell is just a business strategy by some con men better known as pastors to extort money from gullible Africans embarassed
I'm not saying you will die now o

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by zulex880: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:
When you die , you will know they exist wink I'm not saying you will die now o
You are beautiful wink
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by maxysmith(f): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Thanks, just know that hell and heaven exist
zulex880:

You are beautiful wink

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by HeWrites(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2017
she speak d truth dere is nothin like heaven or hell.
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Khutie: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:
When you die , you will know they exist wink
•••No offence buh do yhu know of anyone who has been to the other side? better do good and expect no fvcking reward when yhu die... Life's full of misery
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

Denying the existence of the supernatural and divinity is the new cool for validation-seeking folks in a crazed ego-fest to show they are supposedly cosmopolitan, liberal and evolved beings.

Your retorts to such accusations would be your believe in the pragmatism of science and its laws expounded by renowned scientists - the very scientists who eventually admit the supernatural does exist.

I bet you never knew Newton, Kepler and the likes who you adore were religious men! Deny that if you will.

I bet you ( and science) can't explain pragmatically what clairvoyance is and what drives it but religious folks attribute to the supernatural.

I bet you criticize religious folks for believing in divinity yet you also believe the universe came to be from a "Big Bang" - nothing but the very science you template your gross ignorance on states that something can't come out of nothing.

Most of you crowd-pleasers know nothing about the basis of the atheism you claim to lean to but depend on gang-mentality to shout down a well-informed religious person who attacks your baseless assertions - the very thing you castigate religious folks for.

Self-denying, validation-seeking hypocrite!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by maxysmith(f): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2017
actually i don't know of anyone but according to what i've read in the bible i strongly believe there is hell and heaven
Khutie:

•••No offence buh do yhu know of anyone who has been to the other side? better do good and expect no fvcking reward when yhu die... Life's full of misery
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Karidqueen(f): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2017
There's some sense in what she said. This heaven and earth ideology was brought to us by European religious crafted minded fanatics and of course it was Christianity. Am not saying that is not good being a Christian but the doctrines in our churches has made us to flee from simple humanity understanding and base every day to day life of ours in what the church has taught. What of other religions that doesn't preach heaven and hell? Where will their congregations end up? Christians claiming that their religion is the truest and the purest, Muslims re there telling you that theirs is religion of peace, what about Hindus?

4 Likes

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Khutie: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:
actually i don't know of anyone but according to what i've read in the bible i strongly believe there is hell and heaven
•••The bible...definitely it has to be the bible. Yhu would have believed in different place of soul resting after death if yhu ain't a Christian.

Hell is real tho...and we re already in it "NIGERIA" grin
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2017
theirnis hell and heaven
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Karidqueen:
There's some sense in what she said. This heaven and earth ideology was brought to us by European religious crafted minded fanatics and of course it was Christianity.
Another validation-seeking humanoid trying to pass off her ignorance as a goldmine of valuable knowledge.

The Maya and Inca of ancient American civilization believed in reincarnation into beings depending on each individual's moral deeds on earth. Punishments and rewards based on moral systems which the Heaven and Earth touted by Christianity tow.

The Vikings of Scandinavia believed a man's prowess in battle decides his eligibility for Valhalla or not. A reward system which Heaven and Earth belief tow.

African traditional religion expounds reincarnation and moral rewards system and afterlife.

Need I go on? Yet you make Christianity a dart board for your poisonous arrows of misinformation and falsehood.

You should read more books on history than Instagram pics story!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by zulex880: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Denying the existence of the supernatural and divinity is the new cool for validation-seeking folks in a crazed ego-fest to show they are supposedly cosmopolitan, liberal and evolved beings.

You retorts to such accusations would be your believe in the pragmatism of science and its laws expounded by renowned scientists - the very scientists who eventually admit there is the supernatural does exist.

I bet you never knew Newton, Kepler and the likes were religious men! Deny that if you will.

I bet you ( and science) can't explain pragmatically what clairvoyance and what drives it but religious folks attribute to the supernatural.

I bet you criticize religious folks for believing in divinity yet you also believe the universe came to be from a "Big Bang" - nothing but the very science you template your gross ignorance on states that something can't come out of nothing.

Most of you crowd-pleasers know nothing about the basis of the atheism you claim to lean to but depend on gang-mentality to shout down a well-informed religious person who attacks your baseless assertions - the very thing you castigate religious folks for.

Self-denying, validation-seeking hypocrite!
Bros Na fight?

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by obinna4Jesus(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Truth runs marathon; lies runs sprint. Theosophy and philosophy have rendered man's ability to sieve the truth from tissues of lies inoperative. If anyone like, let them remain incorrigible in their delusion and become benumb to the truth, one thing is sure and that is there is a heaven to gain and a hell to avoid at the end of our journey on earth. Only fools doubt proofs and the fool will always say that there is no God. The sorrows of them shall be multipied that seek after other gods. Buy the truth and sell it not.
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by jaszplus12(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Another validation-seeking humanoid trying to pass of her ignorance as a goldmine of valuable knowledge.

The Maya and Inca of ancient American civilization believed in reincarnation into beings depending on each individual's moral deeds on earth. Punishments and rewards based on moral systems which the Heaven and Earth touted by Christianity tow.

The Vikings of Scandinavia believed a man's prowess in battle decides his eligibility for Valhalla or not. A reward system which Heaven and Earth belief tow.

African traditional religion expounds reincarnation and moral rewards system and afterlife.

Need I go on? Yet you make Christianity a dart board for your poisonous arrows of misinformation and falsehood.

You should read more books on history than Instagram pics story!

you just dey give me ammunition to shoot some pipu wey dey trive on ignorant bliss!!
thank you sah!

4 Likes

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by obinna4Jesus(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2017
zulex880:

Bros Na fight?
No be fight rather he can't stomach the hordes of lies being circulated in the social media. Bros keep firing from all cylinders biko!
Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
jaszplus12:

you just dey give me ammunition to shoot some pipu wey dey trive on ignorant bliss!!
thank you sah!

Just read and research wild and wide. Arm yourself with enough information to make these uninformed and misinformed pseudo-liberals-cum-atheists cower.

You're certainly welcome, man. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
why do people feel the need to shove their opinions down people's throats? I mean it's all a matter of choice and I choose to be a Christian if you got a problem with that, you can shove it down your throat

1 Like

Re: "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) by jaszplus12(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Just read and research wild and wide. Arm yourself with enough information to make these uninformed and misinformed pseudo-liberals-cum-atheists cower.

You're certainly welcome, man. smiley
I read wide and wild man, yet your message is like the extra knockout punch! thanks man!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else / Let's Hang Out.....bills On Me / So pained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.