Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else (4396 Views)

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by rasheylaw(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
We have been dating for over a year now. Last week we have a little misunderstanding, we were chatting then she said something and I replied her back and she misinterpret my response, From that day she stopped replying me well giving me simple answer or replying with emojis while chatting, when I called her she still answer me anyhow I asked her what happened she said nothing I assumed she was busy or something.
It took me 3 days when I was going through our chats I realised where the problem came from, so I called her and explained the reason for the response, At first she said she want nothing to do with me anymore that she like someone else I took it as a joke and a way for me to continue begging her which I did, The next day after so much begging she finally accept, At night while we were chatting she told me that what she said is true that she like a guy living close to her she also sent me the screenshot of their conversation that the day we had the misunderstanding the guy came to her and tell her he likes her and have a crush on her so they started chatting and she was open hearted to the guy that she thought I no longer have interest in her. She said now she have her relationship back she don't know what to do that she still have a crush on the guy but she love me and she will like to have the guy as friend.

Please nairalanders, what should I do? Stop her communication with the guy or let them be friends?
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by SweetCunt97(f): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coronavirus is killing people all over the world and it's this B.S you serving us this Sunday?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by falconey(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2020

dude hoes will be hoes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by James4bright(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Firstly, why beg for love? Secondly, crush doesn't last for long in most cases, it might die down at anytime time.

But to be on a safe side, get to know few more girls that you yourself could tag as just friends, when she finally bleeps up, you replace her immediately.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by James4bright(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Coronavirus is killing people all over the world and it's this B.S you serving us this Sunday?

What have you done to stop the killings?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by SweetCunt97(f): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
James4bright:

What have you done to stop the killings?
Give out face masks
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
falconey:

dude hoes will be hoes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by vibbb: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
She got a replacement for you in less than 3 days of more than one yr relationship. Oga use your head, you think she loves you but it's just a mere imagination going on in your head. I don't think she loves you that much.
Just play along till you get yourself a matching replacement for her too.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Missmossy(f): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kikiki grin

Following.
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Godoverevery: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
I guess this actually a teenager relationship.....this happens alot during that stage....one of you is still confuse.
what to do in situation like this comes with age and experience....
with time you will understand better

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Samakus(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dude, you're still killing yourself over a woman?

"The easiest way to lose a woman is to show her that you can't do without her"... Samakus

Meanwhile, my signature is sexy!! Click and earn money

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Fidelismaria: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2020

I see nothing wrong in it

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by rasheylaw(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Godoverevery:
I guess this actually a teenager relationship.....this happens alot during that stage....one of you is still confuse.
what to do in situation like this comes with age and experience....
with time you will understand better
No it is not a teenager relationship
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by StrongandMighty: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
LMAO... I can't help but to laugh

This thing no fit pass secondary school love
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by MARX77(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
rasheylaw:
We have been dating for over a year now. Last week we have a little misunderstanding, we were chatting then she said something and I replied her back and she misinterpret my response, From that day she stopped replying me well giving me simple answer or replying with emojis while chatting, when I called her she still answer me anyhow I asked her what happened she said nothing I assumed she was busy or something.
It took me 3 days when I was going through our chats I realised where the problem came from, so I called her and explained the reason for the response, At first she said she want nothing to do with me anymore that she like someone else I took it as a joke and a way for me to continue begging her which I did, The next day after so much begging she finally accept, At night while we were chatting she told me that what she said is true that she like a guy living close to her she also sent me the screenshot of their conversation that the day we had the misunderstanding the guy came to her and tell her he likes her and have a crush on her so they started chatting and she was open hearted to the guy that she thought I no longer have interest in her. She said now she have her relationship back she don't know what to do that she still have a crush on the guy but she love me and she will like to have the guy as friend.

Please nairalanders, what should I do? Stop her communication with the guy or let them be friends?

My quote to girls: If I ever become an option to you, please don't choose me

OP, since your girl is confused about things, help her narrow down her choices by taking yourself out of the equation.

Cause if she ends up dating you, her mind will partly be on you and the other part will be on her crush.

I know it's hard to quit, but it's better than been in a relationship with someone whose heart is somewhere else.

Staysafe KINGS

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
rasheylaw:

You're needy. She's in love with her neighbor. Welcome to the friend zone. The love she has for you is going to diminish, once she senses the fact that you are obsessed or needy.
If I were you, I'd befriend her crush and mess up their relationship LOL. But that's evil, innit.
It's very easy for a lady to fall in love with her neighbor than a stranger. You can't fault her.
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
The girl is funny and confused. How can you claim to love one person yet crushing on another undecided. Absolutely rubbish, I understand how head breaking matters of love can be but Mr OP give yourself brain and take a walk out of her confused life. Oh, she even has the effrontery to tell you she's into another guy, no iota of decency. My candid advice is to drop her confused ass and move on.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by SmartyPants(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:

So you came to romance section to strategize on coronavirus or what?

You know you are enjoying these mundane topics, don't be a hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by bethyz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Be a man about it. Tell her to stop every form of communication with whatever crush she has. Maybe she is just trying to make you jealous and take her seriously or she really has a crush. But when a girl has a crush most times they wont tell you any thing. For her to be telling you all this show its not true. But if you feel she is telling the truth just tell her to cut all communication with the guy. Just say it and get on to another issue or leave her presence.
You cant be in a relationship and be telling your partner i love you but i like the other guy as a friend. She wants your permission to date him under your nose in the name of friend. Because that other guy didnt come to be just friend too. So make your point known simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by rasheylaw(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
bethyz:
Be a man about it. Tell her to stop every form of communication with whatever crush she has. Maybe she is just trying to make you jealous and take her seriously or she really has a crush. But when a girl has a crush most times they wont tell you any thing. For her to be telling you all this show its not true. But if you feel she is telling the truth just tell her to cut all communication with the guy. Just say it and get on to another issue or leave her presence.
You cant be in a relationship and be telling your partner i love you but i like the other guy as a friend. She wants your permission to date him under your nose in the name of friend. Because that other guy didnt come to be just friend too. So make your point known simple
Thanks
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Mywd: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
There are more girls better than that secondary school girl of yours grin.... Wise up....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by 2kurupt(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Even wives can crush on celebrities and other males with features they desire on their husbands and you're here talking of ordinary girlfriend.

Mind you crushing doesn't imply reaching out to the person, that's plain cheating
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Oyiboman69: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Follow your heart...take your head along.
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
sorry bro you're single.. continue at ur own peril

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
sorry bro you're single.. continue at ur own peril

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by harrwix(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Continue .... she still loves you
Worse still he will become the Bestie while you are the main bf
if you know, you know cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by Starz825(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
The girl is funny and confused. How can you claim to love one person yet crushing on another undecided. Absolutely rubbish, I understand how head breaking matters of love can be but Mr OP give yourself brain and take a walk out of her confused life. Oh, she even has the effrontery to tell you she's into another guy, no iota of decency. My candid advice is to drop her confused ass and move on.
Na oju Kokoro dem dey call am.... grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by DrEbubeagunaech: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Upon all this things they have been singing like national anthem to all yea "nice guys", u guys have sworn never to learn..pity...

Anyway...for every problem there is an antidote. Except death.
See what ur going to do now.. Carry style tell her that im get one fine girl that came and cooked for u today(even if nobody came). She may try to harrass u but never apologise. Give her the impression that u can now exist happily without her permission. She will be shocked to see u transforming into a bad guy and before u cld say Jack Thomas ,she will run with d speed of a lightening to reclaim territorial space.

Any way,all these problems faced by men when it comes to women is just the fun. Else life will be too boring. Imagine how it,ll be like if u can just call Tonto Dike and she will come and u just bleep her OR u just tell Aisha bubu that u wanno cane her anally from d back and she says OK my boy,have me. U will agree with me that the fun won't be there. But mek una wise up shaaa
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by rasheylaw(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
James4bright:
Firstly, why beg for love? Secondly, crush doesn't last for long in most cases, it might die down at anytime time.

But to be on a safe side, get to know few more girls that you yourself could tag as just friends, when she finally bleeps up, you replace her immediately.

I wasn't begging for love I only explain my words well and told her sorry for using complicated words
Re: Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else by rasheylaw(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
vibbb:
She got a replacement for you in less than 3 days of more than one yr relationship. Oga use your head, you think she loves you but it's just a mere imagination going on in your head. I don't think she loves you that much.
Just play along till you get yourself a matching replacement for her too.

I tried hitting up with some girls lately and I failed I think I lost my skills with girls after one year without flirting with other girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection / Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? / Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.