Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops (20730 Views)

Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland / Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher / Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by rubu: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2009
I came across one recently. It's called postwagon.com. But it seems it's a shop for everyone like ebay. Sellers just open an online shop and buyers come to shop and pay seller after delivery of goods. I don't know if they have plans for credit cards and ATM usage.
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by rubu: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by exago(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2010
Please has anyone verified thier authencity
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by amsltd: 10:43am On May 31, 2010
There is a company in the UK that takes naira in Nigeria and then buys the items in pounds and gets them delivered to your door in Nigeria www.africanmovementservices.com
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by datstobi10(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
For your Information, there is this site i discovered a few months back, naira.com , and i have to say i was really impressed, you can purchase recharge cards, event tickets, order food, pay bills & cable subscriptions, shop for phones, computers, electronics, clothes, books and looooots more,
You can check www.naira.com out!
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by cystein(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2010
The problem is that Nigeria features in the EFT ban list and not even processing firms accept Nigerian customers. In my country you get it in 10 minutes like i do. I also accept credit cards and debits from visa including naija cards. However be careful on ones seeking pins.
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by DisGuy: 6:07am On Oct 11, 2010
Five years on any improvement? undecided
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by dvonne(f): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2010
Shop online in nigeria for bags shoes and dresses at yesidefashionstore.com
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by basking4me: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2010
The only 'improvement' I see continued confusion on the card industry. If it will cost me almost 1000usd to setup an online payment gateway through Interswitch or etransact for Nigerian buyers/audience whereas with as little as 100usd, the entire world is able to do business with me online through Paypal, Visa, Master etc, then there really is a problem with the web payment industry here in Nigeria.
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by hostmot(f): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2010
Things will definitely get better as time goes on.
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by dinggle: 2:02am On Nov 03, 2010
This is a good opportunity for biz in Nigeria, creative minds need to come together and create our own pay system that will be hacker /stress free with ease of use as the main objective it can be done, we dont always have to follow the world we can learn from the world and be Unique! that was how the American constitution was born! they looked at Europe and why the ran from Europe to create a system that is the envy of the world today!!!
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by elmanie(f): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2010
Check out http://pay4memall.com/. Its still relatively new though. Buyers are required to shop and then register before they checkout while sellers are required to contact the site administrator so that their shops can be set up. Its free to own a shop on the portal. Payments can be made using ur debit cards or through ur ewallet (https://www.pay4me.com) or at the bank.
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by Novitiate: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2011
I recently signed up as a retail trader at afods.com selling original perfumes, i made sales in the shortest period of time. At afods online store the way they accept online payment may be different but is still relative to the way payments are made in Nigeria.

For example, when orders were made on my store front my customers have two choices of making payments, either they have an afods store credit which is automatically debited after they hit the checkout button or they purchase and make a bank to bank transfer which is relatively simple these days, i personally find these useful. 

The store's partnership with dhl,ems nigeria,ups,nipost and fedex makes it easier for me as a retailer to manage my inventory and calculate my shipping costs, so i have always been making use of the resouces.

Although I never had problem getting my moneys, accepting debit card via the store will make sales quicker rather than waiting for few days for customers payments to clear. I recently received fraudulent orders but because of the way the store operates, i cannot deliver purchased items without authorisation from afods, so that save me loosing my investments.

All in all we need online payment solution that can work along with Nigerian online stores like afods.com

Pease checkout my online store: http://www.afods.com/vendors/nice-smellies-ltd
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by DisGuy: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
does it work?

do you guys get customers at all?
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by Novitiate: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2011
@ Dis Guy

As far as i am concerned, online shops can work and survive in Nigeria, i can answer yes based on my own online trading experiences so far. Like me if you are based in Nigeria, you don't need to rely on foreign online storee like ebay or amazon that will black list you just because you are based or trading from Nigeria. There are few Nigerian online stores out there now, but it's up to you to choose the one that best fit your purpose.
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by tunde247: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2011
we will get there
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by bug24(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
where did all these hosting platforms suddenly spring up from?
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by sungoddess(f): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2011
Try www.shopaholicng.com (Cash on delivery) Ships to all 36 states within Nigeria!
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by CATLANTIC: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2011
Try http://circuitatlantic.com. We call it proxy shopping. We have developed and continue to advance a way for you to buy from shops in North America seamlessly. No need to wait for any body to get back to you. You get instant and accurate pricing on any item, including delivery to you in Nigeria. You can pay through Fidelity Paygate which processes most debit and credit cards issued in Nigeria. Payment is in Naira. You can also pay at fidelity bank branches if you are concerned about security.
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by cosmas4u(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2011
check out link2nigria if you have paypal money you want to cash in Nigeria banks or buy paypal money. this guys work well i have used their services-
check www.link2nigeria.com
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by olujames(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
Have a look at OnlineNaira - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

For Webmaster
If you choose OnlineNaira to collect your money online, we'll give you all the support you need in order to fully integrate OnlineNaira into your website.
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by vinpella02(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
I read a news on Guardain Nigeria, inwhich http://www.Ngpricehunter.com is being hyped as a sure media for online shop, Also there is this talk that it is that which would take Nigeria online shop to the next level. 9Ja we go still reach where dos whity dey, Weather the Devil like it or yes! Who is Epl n why did dey x we NIGERIA from internet development?
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by asamuel: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
kalahari.com.ng Kalahari Nigeria is still the best of them all
Re: All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops by TheBuilder: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2011
Manaconnect Limited stocks exclusive products and their operations is backed with very robust technology, integrity and excellent and friendly customer service. All can check up them up www.manaconnect.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Confusing And Simple Maths Quiz / Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians / Blogger, Jide Ogunsanya Weds (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.