Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Why Most Men Go Down To Early - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Men Go Down To Early (2314 Views)

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Men Go Down To Early by Omaricha002(m): 1:52am On Jul 12, 2019
WHY MOST MEN GO DOWN TOO EARLY.

Has it ever bothered you to ask why men of the old enjoyed long sexual potency than men of today.

Hasn't it been a concern to you that men of the old had some of their children at 70s and 80s whereas present day men are already weak at 50?.Now get the secret :, the reproductive biology of a man is under the hormonal control. Some of the hormones are produces in the brain, Gonadotrophins while the testis produce the main male hormone called the Testosterone. testosterone initiates spermatozoa (sperm production) and other sexual characteristics of men, including the stamina to sustain erection.

Interestingly, these hormones regulate each other, The Gonadotrophins in the brain stimulate the testes to produce testosterone and when the quantity of the latter increase to a certain extent, it sends signal to the brain to stop the release of the former, this feedback mechanism naturally continue throughout life, if unaltered.

Unfortunately, most men ignorantly put sexual pleasure ahead of this of this interesting gift of nature through early use of different sex stimulating drugs and concoction. Unknown to them, some of these drugs contain the synthetic form of the hormones in the body. By introducing the artificial forms of the hormones into the system, the same feedback mechanism still operates, ie suppressing the natural hormones in the body. If such practice continues over time, it may take a longer or even become difficult for the body system to resume normal production process, even when the drugs are withdrawn. This can lead to infertility or early sexual weakness in men.

Regrettably, out of ignorance, anxiety and desperation, the affected men continue taking more drugs, even concoction, with the hope of unmaking the past. This is why it is expedient you seek medical advice when it has to do with your reproductive health. Always remember that sexual potency is a free gifts from God both to the poor and the rich but if you jeopardize yours, you would realize it is rich men affair. Iam MC Omaricha smart. The master of all ceremonies, and a great resource personal.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by CanadaOrBust: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Makes sense. Deserves front page
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by CanadaOrBust: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Actually now I’ve read it, OP u r mostly wrong. The change in male potency is mostly due to hormones, adulterants, and chemicals in food. Also cell phones and microwave ovens.
Has little to do with sex enhancing drugs
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by bluecircle470: 2:06am On Jul 12, 2019
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by CanadaOrBust: 2:08am On Jul 12, 2019
bluecircle470:
A word is enough for the wise

But scientific data says OP is mostly wrong
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by ubunja(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2019
Too much estrogen in the environment is weakening men.

In the food, kitchenware etc.
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by Momoney77: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2019
ubunja:
Too much estrogen in the environment is weakening men.

In the food, kitchenware etc.

Can you find time to expand more on this, when you write I feel like am reading an encyclopedia. Have learnt so much from you bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by Omaricha002(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2019
brother thanks you, you can ask me any kind of question you feel like to ask I will explain them to you, as for your request here for this write up why men dia too young, I will explain more. you have read the latest write up, why sex smells
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by Omaricha002(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2019
thanks people
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by Omaricha002(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
knowledge is power
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by Junkie1: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 23, 2019
This is true. Most plastic food containers have estrogen in them. This is one reason both men and women gain weight due to estrogen dominance. Oh and also by eating too much, lol!

CanadaOrBust:
Actually now I’ve read it, OP u r mostly wrong. The change in male potency is mostly due to hormones, adulterants, and chemicals in food. Also cell phones and microwave ovens.
Has little to do with sex enhancing drugs
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by mrgreen4real(m): 4:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Habaaa!
Its because God is tired of humans so he don't want us live longer than our ancestors.
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by mrgreen4real(m): 4:11am On Jul 23, 2019
Omaricha002:
knowledge is power
Yeah!
I sight you!
And also...

Knowledge moulds man

That was my sec sch motto on our badge
Re: Why Most Men Go Down To Early by Omaricha002(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
that good

(1) (Reply)

Low Budget Bobrisky; Nigerians React / Naija Girls Na Cruise / She Refuse Me Sex For Over A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.