Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée (1344 Views)

29-Year-Old Man Kills His Friend In Imo, Sells Organs For ₦1.5M / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by VeeInsider: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Johnny, 29, who resides in Park Royal was found brutally stabbed at the early hours of Friday after having a heated argument with his fiancée.

Police were called to Lakeside Drive, near Hanger Lane station, at 2am on Friday to reports of a stabbing incident.

They discovered the deceased, Johnny, suffering from stab injuries. London Ambulance Service swiftly rushed to the scene of the incident and attempted to treat him at the scene, but he died less than an hour later, at 2.57 am.

His 21-year-old fiancée who he's engaged to was at the scene of the incident when the police arrived and was arrested on suspicion of murder.

She innocently claimed he stabbed himself in the chest. Reporting that she already called his mom while the argument was ongoing and also called her when he stabbed himself.

She was taken to a north London police station, where she remains in custody for further investigation.

Shedding more light on what truly happened, Akin, a friend of Johnny, said: “News is that the woman he proposed to, stabbed him in the chest, a few times, in the middle of the night, after a heated argument."

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/nigerian-man-allegedly-stabbed/
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by MrFuckallday: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
I said it, I been saying it and I'll keep saying it. These hoes ain't shii, they just ratchet beings walking around with pussy smelling like used condoms while they stab homies for talking to other hoes.
Rip lad sad
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by olureignforever: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Another manhood gone.
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by mayberry1(f): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
What a loss, why are people quick to anger? May God save us from friends who are quick to kill and are filled with blood guilt.
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by Hector09(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Something must to kill a man bt let nt it be an ash what hole
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by VeeInsider: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Damn! Fatality
MrFuckallday:
I said it, I been saying it and I'll keep saying it. These hoes ain't shii, they just ratchet beings walking around with pussy smelling like used condoms while they stab homies for talking to other hoes.
Rip lad sad
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by Venica(f): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
too bad
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by VeeInsider: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Always wondered how they feel at the end. It's a huge load to carry, why acquire it?
mayberry1:
What a loss, why are people quick to anger? May God save us from friends who are quick to kill and are filled with blood guilt.
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by VeeInsider: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Manhood?
olureignforever:
Another manhood gone.
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His 21-year-old Fiancée by VeeInsider: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hector09:
Something must to kill a man bt let nt it be an ash what hole

(1) (Reply)

Four Armed Robbers Gunned Down Today In Sapele, Delta State / Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened / Boy Tied To A Tree And Fed Like An Animal By Grandmother In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.