Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened (1341 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Burying Juju In Front Of A Building / Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics) / Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2018
A Facebook user Chima Obijiofor has taken to his page to expose a man he says deposited charms in his land. He wrote...

"This evil man came to deposit charm (juju) in my land where I want to establish small scale industry"

According to him, he caught Mr Francis Obichukwu Obidi from Umuduru Nempi in Imo state carrying out the act as he was on his way to fetch water for the fencing work early in the morning.

Mr Obidi was later handed over to the community vigilante.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/440105/shocker-man-caught-while-trying-to-drop-juju-in-someones-land-this-happenedphotos/

Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2018
From what I can see, some dead chickens and poop occupy that calabash. The man was trying to do you a favor by fertilizing that farm land for you so your crops can grow well and you are here accusing an old man of juju.

Ask your self if an old man like this is capable of perpetrating such atrocity? That man is innocent. Free him and let him be. No Igbo man, I repeat no Igbo man is heartless enough to plant juju on someone else land. The tribe that indulge in such know themselves. angry

1 Like

Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by itchie: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2018
All these wicked village people
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by Omihanifa: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2018
wicked old man
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
From what I can see, some dead chickens and poop occupy that calabash. The man was trying to do you a favor by fertilizing that farm land for you so your crops can grow well and you are here accusing an old man of juju.

Ask your self if an old man like this is capable of perpetrating such atrocity? That man is innocent. Free him and let him be. No Igbo man, I repeat no Igbo man is heartless enough to plant juju on someone else land. The tribe that indulge in such know themselves. angry

That moment when airtel dash 10mb and you want people to notice you on nairaland! Then you decided to comment rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by decatalyst(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Village people be like: "since this second 'ineffectual buffoon' cannor deliver a simple message, let us deliberate on who to send next"

grin

Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by MicheyJ1: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2018
The man must have lived in Osogbo to learn this nonsense
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

That moment when airtel dash 10mb and you want people to notice you on nairaland! Then you decided to comment rubbish!
Do I look like your fathers mate? No wonder he later changed your name to wisdom kosi. He must have regretted siring a child who refused to have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by daryoor(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Depositing juju is not a crime , or should we arrest peoole for praying for the death of their enemy?

He should only be charged for dumping refuse on that land

Apes obey!

#Get that visa
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by Emytea(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
IGBO KWENU, Immediately i saw d news , i no think twice
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by naijapage(f): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin angry
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by nkwuocha1: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
God will continue to expose them evil men and women. The strong men from the family.Wretched looking idiot. Why is he still alive? That's why I love back to sender prayers and sacrifices.
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by Samsimple(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Abeg make person plant charm for buhari farm for e village..
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by xreal: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wetin man no go see

Another statue loading....

We now see a closed thread making FP.
https://www.nairaland.com/4551501/man-trying-plant-charm-farm
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by maxjax(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
na imo dey reign today
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by emeijeh(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Africa!
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by PotatoSalad(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
First picture. His face looks like that Whatsapp Moon emoji grin grin

Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by Born2Breed(f): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Doubt the efficacy of voodoo at your peril.
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by maxjax(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
fear 'em grin
emeijeh:
Africa!
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by weyreypey: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Igbo amaka!!!
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by emeijeh(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
maxjax:
fear 'em grin

Boss!
How's Tehila?
Happy weekend
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by maxjax(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
she's kickin' great here

greet 'em for me too wink ;

emeijeh:

Boss!
How's Tehila?
Happy weekend
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by Speakdatruth: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
The other thread was on front Page already, why locking a thread on front page for another that's not?
Re: Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened by Macnnoli4(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Real Village people juju

(1) (Reply)

Ayoola Ajayi the Nig-American accused killer: Disappointed but not surprised. / How My Brother In Canada Was Scammed With A Fake Check By A Yahooboy In Nigeria / Photo! How A Man Broke His Wife’s Jaw (reason Will Shock You) Posted By Daniel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.