Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" (35412 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video) / Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Oyindidi(f): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
candlewax:
lately trouble visit people in their bedroom

Aug.ustap can testify
Try grow up
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Cholls(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But you love trouble in your movies?
Coward undecided
my brother I swear this is funny...madt guy
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by ObaKlaz: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
mcayomind:
jj
wetin concern you?
No vex o, oga landlord.
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Basfaq(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Abbeyme:
Toyin Tomato
are you OK. undecided grin
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Basfaq(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mama,one of the greatest. grin
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Otunla236: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mama u're right,Don't allowed them to spoil your family because family is the first and,that is why people respect u more!!!

1 Like

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
First, there was no dot (.)in the middle of Augustap in the post you quoted

Second, I am responsible for what I post, is there any sort of liability my post caused you?I dont think so

Third, Do you think growing up is a result of trying? this shows how you reason. If i have to grow up, i expected you to know it occurs naturally overtime, why bother yourself?

Finally, what is your headache if i quote a billion Augustap?do you contribute anything to my development or ever contributed good material that can arouse me to masturbate?the answer is NO

so whats your fu。cking business busybody?

cc Augustap
Oyindidi:
Try grow up
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by balogun16(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward
undecided
oh my God. this world has come to an end. look at this small chekele boy talking to my mom anyhow. I will beat the hell out of you if I catch you. useless aba boy
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Oyindidi(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
candlewax:
First, there was no dot (.)in the middle of Augustap in the post you quoted

Second, I am responsible for what I post, is there any sort of liability my post caused you?I dont think so

Third, Do you think growing up is a result of trying? this shows how you reason. If i have to grow up, i expected you to know it occurs naturally overtime, why bother yourself?

Finally, what is your headache if i quote a billion Augustap?do you contribute anything to my development or ever contributed good material that can arouse me to masturbate?the answer is NO

so whats your fu。cking business busybody?

cc Augustap
Still grow up
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by efemty001: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward
undecided

Hey assholle

thats just a movie huh

why calling someones mother Coward

imagine thats its ur mother that was called COWARD

you don vess ?

if u do kindly reply me
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward
undecided

Ur mama- coward!
Ur mama mama- coward
Ur father - coward
The idiot that gave birth to your father - coward
Your mother in law and father in law- cowards
Your children both born and unborn + the dirty sperm you've wasted in your miserable life - cowards.
You kwa- coward.

FOOL!
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
read my last statement again
Oyindidi:
Still grow up
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Oyindidi(f): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
candlewax:
read my last statement again
grin nah, just take my advice
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Words of a wise woman...
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
You party? At dz ur age. Mama gan rest na

Someone way go see you as you dey for ur dp go think say brain dey inside your head, dem no go no say na sawdust full inside.

You can't be more than 20-26 yo and you dull like this?
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
heyy, how can you advice if you dont even know the process of growing up. thats like a blindman or in this case a blind woman tryna lead. nah, just focus on being blind, thats a huge task, dont fu.ckin multi task

Augustap
Oyindidi:
grin nah, just take my advice
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by nkemdi89(f): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Proudly urhobo woman.
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
mama eko, I love this woman and I respect your principles .. exactly what my mum will always tell me
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by sinola(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Abbeyme:
Toyin Tomato

she is not toyin tomatoooooo

1 Like

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by riyanxeally(f): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
woman of steel...sensible woman...dey wont learn...showbiz is fr d wise finally...
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by enomakos(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wise mama
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Amberon11: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
This isn't toyin tomato
Abbeyme:
Toyin Tomato
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by Nedfed(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mama ni yeeee ooooo
One of the so called responsible woman on the industry.
Wish I can date/marry one of her daughters (if anyone still available) cos am sure dey will be pretty grin

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by jbhill(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward undecided
DEY DON DEY PRESS UR BUTTON ABI? COWARD TOO.
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by CioAngels(f): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rachel ma, face of RevolutionPlus, my big mummy is yet to get allocation 8+ month after.
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by NaijaElba(m): 3:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Ode did you read it at all? You just read headlines rush to drag FTC. Your mumu no get part 2.
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by madjune(m): 3:39am On Oct 22, 2017
This woman wey sabi smoke on set with Bimbo Akintola dem way back.

Leave matter joor.
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by pocohantas(f): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Abbeyme:
Toyin Tomato

Two different people.
Toyin Tomato is Shola Shobowale.
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by tballeyy(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2017
I suspent fowl play 4rm jide kosoko and oga bello maybe they have bit mama's drum before, I don't trust them, they can promise heaven and earth
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by castrol180(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Always try to read before commenting...
Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2017
fine woman,she should lose weight though. but Africans are really blessed o,see how clear her face is without wrinkles and she should be close to 70 or over 70 already cos when I watched her Oduduwa film as a kid in 2000,she should be in her 50's then. imagine how old a white woman of her age would look like now upon the fact say they no dey born many pikin. even Celine Dion this woman fit born don old pass am. I like how Rachel Oniga twists her mouth while talking in movies though . She is so scandal free too and kind of looks like Rose Odika

1 Like

Re: Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" by mechanics(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2017
That's true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie's Igbo Traditional Dance Moves (Video) / Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.