Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,889 members, 7,956,352 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Timi Dakolo Replies Follower Who Thinks He’s Copying Daddy Freeze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timi Dakolo Replies Follower Who Thinks He’s Copying Daddy Freeze (459 Views)

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / S**xy Linda Osifo Replies Follower Who Condemned Her Dressing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Replies Follower Who Thinks He’s Copying Daddy Freeze by Factfinder1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Timi wrote this piece on his IG page. Read below...

'LET ME JUST CHALLENGE YOUR MIND A LITTLE BIT.. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR DREAM OR THE PASTOR'S OWN.. THE VISION YOU ARE RUNNING WITH ..IS IT YOURS OR THE PASTORS OWN?
I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS PASTOR SAID THIS ..PASTOR SAID THAT PEOPLE.. WHAT IS GOD SAYING..? LEAVE PASTOR AND FOLLOW JESUS .. PLEASE KNOW GOD FOR YOURSELF... THAT'S MATURITY.

AND ANOTHER MATTER..WHEN THE BIBLE SAID.. PAY YOUR TITHES AND OFFERING .. IT DIDN'T STOP THERE O.. BUT WE ALMOST ALWAYS STOP THERE.. IT GOES ON TO SAY .. SO THAT THERE WILL BE MEAT ENOUGH IN THE HOUSE.. AND WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE THE BIBLE WAS TALKING ABOUT?
SHA LET ME KEEP QUIET.. WHAT DO I KNOW.. AM I NOT JUST A MUSICIAN..'

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Follower Who Thinks He’s Copying Daddy Freeze by kozmicity: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Waiting for the men of God

(1) (Reply)

Where To Spend Your Nights Now! / House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) / #photos: Nigerian Man Kneels To Propose To His Mannequin Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.