Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father (2457 Views)

How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by babagana(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2005
She received a call and she said to her boyfriend she has to go, that her uncle is waiting for her, he somehow pick her phone and saw the last callers number was his dads. She met the father through her boyfriend but fell in love with him and does not know how to end it with her new son in law to be. Meanwhile his mother died since he was a child.
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by hotangel2(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2005
Is this your story?

I am sorry. But that girl is insane. or maybe not. All she needs to do is break up with the boy, and go with the dad if she wants him.
If this was the kind of thing that happened in "private sin" I will still understand. You know where a girl is dating a man and falls in love with the man's son. But for a girl to be dating a boy and fall in love with his father? i ain't saying it's abnormal, but there is deff a comma to it.

Anyways I will advice the boy to break up with her since he knows (u said he saw the call lists). Just break up with her, and in fact.. try hard to just forget about her.
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by babagana(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2005
But will breaking up with her do the magic. She's going to be his stepmother for christ sake I suggest he dumps his dad as well.

shocked shocked shocked :oPs this is not my story. shocked shocked shocked shocked
What are you thinking? hope all the stories in this land are not true stories, have some imagination pleeeeeeease, HA.
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by thelastdon(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2005
d guy suppose go use mayehun tlk to him papa make e live him girl, d father must be a handsome maggot like myself....LOL rolleyes rolleyes

Sorry oh! cry cry
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by snazzydawn(f): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2005
how insane!!! rolleyes
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by thelastdon(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2005
babagana:

She received a call and she said to her boyfriend she has to go, that her uncle is waiting for her, he somehow pick her phone and saw the last callers number was his dads. She met the father through her boyfriend but fell in love with him and does not know how to end it with her new son in law to be. Meanwhile his mother died since he was a child.

wetin be ur own, gbeborun
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by icingbaby(f): 1:50am On Dec 29, 2005
she wrong for that, she just need to end the relationship with the guy if she is falling for his dad.
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by ocho(f): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2005
ok, now that's just messed up rolleyes she wants to create enemity between the father and son for her selfish reasons. oh wait......it's not a real story is it? still,the whole situation is wired,I'd say she makes up her mind on which one she is sticking with even though that would still create some tension in the family....hmmmm, na wa o!
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by Rhodalyn(f): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2006
frm son 2 father?
wht a tramp!!!!!
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by eveseh(f): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2006
the girl that will do that,that girl is a B.I.T.C.H,

what,her boyfriend father,

well well,this world is coming to an end for true. undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by jayvinnie(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2006
wetin be your own, gbeborun
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by Busta(f): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2006
thats just crazy!
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by HH(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2006
this is extremely extreme, she shouldnt even be allowed to join the family cuzz shes going to do even worse things, shes an agent, plz dont give listening ear 2 such ladies for a second even if shes d most beautiful gal on earth, shes not worth horse shit
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by babagana(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2006
Chop pikin, chop him papa shocked shocked
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by Free(f): 1:58am On Oct 13, 2006
hmmm
she likes em old and wrinkled undecided
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by tukur2002n(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2006
she is da "Bomb" 2 can play the Game. lol!! grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by adewhale(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2006
baby carry go. what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.
enjoy it while it last. smiley
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by kboy2z(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2006
The guy needs to confront his so called stupid girlfriend and ask he to choose btw him and his dad , So he will know where his faith lies and stop wasting time.
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by ibilok(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2007
groovy tongue, he should just tell Dad that he also bangs the slut. If dad continues, just let dad know that you'll posion the bitch and him too. That should work. wink
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by mukina2: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2007
real crazy . .some girls are just too much
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by Radiant(f): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2007
It happens everyday!

Who advised to leave the boy and follow the man? Hot Angel is like you are the insane one. How can you say that?
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by onyegbula(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2007
hahahaaaaaa, me & my Dad kelebe my girl? hia, nkele wuyaoo.
better leave her, because 2moro u & ur dad fit drag son o. she is liable to open da thin 4him more o
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
oro ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
haba, oun ti o da oda
daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
e de wan ne iyawo omo yin
agba ya
omode ise, omo komo, abi iko, ako igba,
her pussy go begin dey hiss already
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by Radiant(f): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2007
Mubowa, care to translate? wink
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by chuksroy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2007
well my own contribution be say nor be the girl fault na. she is just a victim of circumstances. abeg make una leave the babe alone make she carry on with her new found LOVE. and as for the guy. make him know say him don get step mother. thats all for now
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2007
no
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by toyboy1(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2007
hahahahahahahahahaa
the guy should set them up by walking in on them in thier randezvous, it will definately exposed the gal as a slot she really is, maybe they can have a party tongue tongue it will be kinky kind of. .
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by babyphiser(f): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2007
she must b a low life,senseless tramp and a LovePeddler 4 her 2 behave like dat.she is a disgrace 2 d sisterhood. shocked embarassed
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2007
girls in the house, we can not all be holy, gbogbo wa ko lan ko, gbobgo wa ko lo si gbe ko. so we cant blame her for trying to chop nkan agba ton ha omode leyin
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by lauryn(f): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2007
dis is a serious affair grin grin
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by Smi1(m): 3:20am On Mar 10, 2010
I'm sure the girl had escaped from the pit of hell, i guess the father & son should forget about her and move forward if not calamity may fall on them grin grin grin
Re: She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father by tpia1: 6:09am On Jul 22, 2014
good for her.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Fall For That Pretty Face In Jeans Trousers In Nigeria / Condom Leakage ! / Compatibility Vs Chemistry Which Is More Important To A Successful Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.