Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story (4773 Views)

Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by adepeter2027(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's the truth

Many relationships have been due to pastors interference. When a lady begins to go from one pastor to the other just to validation on whom to marry, it's the beginning of catastrophe. Some even go to the extent of consulting native doctors to help them choose whom to marry

I just hate when ladies are just being unnecessarily too spiritual about everything. I just can't put up with such ladies undecided
You no lie oo
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by adepeter2027(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Sydney17:
There was an ex who left me because the pastor 'prayed' about it! She introduced a guy who's more older and more buoyant financially, immediately 'holy spirit' chose the guy as the future husband not knowing dude is married somewhere else with two kids! Kasala later burst! I just dey my own dey observe! Lol
Holy Michael

My belle ooo
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by BluntBoy(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Blame it on pervasive ignorance on the gifts of the Holy Spirit and ministries. There should be ministries in the Church but many Christians expect a pastor to have all the ministries. They expect their pastor to be an apostle, prophet, teacher, miracle worker, healer and to be able to speak in tongue and interpret tongues. That is why every January, people wait on Oyedepo, Adeboye and other senior pastors to make prophesies. What if these men do not have the gifts of prophesies? And of course, these pastors, instead of educating these ignorant Christians, they indulge them, even if it means giving vague and ridiculous prophesies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by tosyne2much(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

You no lie oo
It's just very ridiculous bro.. Some will tell you that your relationship will hit the rock if you don't carry your pastor along

To me, I believe when both parents have agreed to your union, it supersedes any other thing. Carrying your pastor along is optional

Some will even tell you that your pastor has to woo a lady on your behalf. That is to say, you're to report to your pastor when you have feeling for a lady in the church and he will do the wooing on your behalf.. Soro niyen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by lereinter(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2017
you are underestimating Jehovah
who told u God can not work through a true man of God to choose a spouse
didnt He choose a wife for isaac

but its the genuine pastor that is hard to find

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's the truth

Many relationships have been ruined due to pastors interference and I blame it on ignorance. When a lady begins to go from one pastor to another just to validation on whom to marry, it's the beginning of catastrophe. Some even go to the extent of consulting native doctors to help them choose whom to marry

I just hate when ladies are just being unnecessarily too spiritual about everything. I just can't put up with such ladies undecided
LADIES are naturally brain-drained
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=lereinter post=61656458]
you are underestimating Jehovah

who told u God can not work through a true man of God to choose a spouse

didnt He choose a wife for isaac

but its the genuine pastor that is hard to find[/qupote]Abel bros which pastor or prophet Isaac consult before choosing a wife? E be like say we no read bible reach you o lol
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by tosyne2much(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some churches are just taking advantage of single ladies

I really don't know why most of them can't just trust God and pray for themselves

Some of these men of God don't even know their left from their right

They just keep giving fake prophecies
Many young ladies have been led astray especially by these white garment pastors. They colonize the minds of single ladies and take advantage of them and that's why some of them get hypnotized and raped. Sometimes, you go to them with names and they will even give you prophesy that God said you should marry them and that you should remain in the mission house. Soro niyen? undecided

I just hope ladies will wise up and stop ruining from pastors to herbalists before choosing life partners
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Aphrygian(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Lost a relationship of 7yrs plus this may to this same issue. She was told by a prophet that my mum would stand in her way later, when she told me she wont be able to continue with the relationship. for good 3months my life was just empty,Buh i thank God shaaaaa.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Aphrygian:
Lost a relationship of 7yrs plus this may to this same issue. She was told by a prophet that my mum would stand in her way later, when she told me she wont be able to continue with the relationship. for good 3months my life was just empty,Buh i thank God shaaaaa.
can you imagine! Innocent mama wey dey her own jeje! Still wonder why there are so many single mothers lately? All thanks to our God of men choosing husband for them
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Aphrygian:
That was how an acclaimed prophet told a colleague of mine to marry a guy that beats her blue and black. The funniest thing is that the guy is even a yahoo boy and uneducated while the lady in question is a graduate oooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Apina(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Sydney17:
In my own opinion,religion has done a lot of damage to the world especially to Africa because of the extreme poverty rate! Prospective happy homes ruined in the name of ' consultation'. I'm of the opinion that no one knows tomorrow except God, but it's a shame now how pastor determine your husband and wife just by writting his or her name in a sheet of paper! My first experience was in 2009, I met a lady on 2go app and we got chatting, initially she was reluctant to give me the attention, after some months she suddenly changed, most times starting the conversation, I was curious and I asked why the sudden interest, she reluctantly but soberly told me that her pastor asked her to break up with her man that GOD doesn't want her to marry the guy! The guy was very sad, I read all the messages of the guy trying to bring her to her senses and I felt sorry for him! She ask me to tell her my full names so that the pastor can pray about it! I sent names but they were entirely not my names, but according to the pastor the name sent is the perfect husband God want for her even though those names were fake! My second experience was with another lady I knew I don't have feelings for at all! I just wanna have a revenge f****k for what she did to me while we were awaiting JAMB results, that's a story for another day though lol! She asked me to follow her to the church to see the pastor before she can say yes! I went with her knowing that most of those pastor are fake! We knelt down and after reading some verses snd speaking in tongues, the pastor was telling this lady how she sees my heart! Yeeee see knocking! Lol that God show him am the best man for her! His God couldn't pick the fact that I was fake! After enough revenge kpanshing I move on! Don't blame me until you know why I came for revenge)! After that experience I was more convinced that most of these pastors are just playing with our mind set and future! Meanwhile I can say conveniently I have tested up to 10 pastors or Alfa with fake names and they always hav something to say! Some of those names are even taken from movies! Dear sis, this is enough sermon from chronicle today! Stop putting pastor in the position of the almighty! Only God can determine your future, stop taking names around in the name of searching for Mr right! I'm a very good xtian! But I believe its better you talk to God yourself! A word is enough for the wise o! May the Lord bless the reading of his son words! Can we share the grace please? Lol
Religion has nothing to do with individual cravings, and it's not everyone who uses the name of God actually do so in spirit and truth. Stop blaming religion for peoples choices and start blaming people for their own choices
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by MhizzAJ(f): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Many young ladies have been led astray especially by these white garment pastors. They colonize the minds of single ladies and take advantage of them and that's why some of them get hypnotized and raped. Sometimes, you go to them with names and they will even give you prophesy that God said you should marry them and that you should remain in the mission house. Soro niyen? undecided

I just hope ladies will wise up and stop ruining from pastors to herbalists before choosing life partners

I just hope so too
Single ladies should stop that habit of running from church to church all in d name of looking for miracle husband.

I don't even know what to say about that white garment church undecided They re ones that see vision and prophesy the most
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2017
People should try and use their own common sense instead of listening to fake Pastors, or better yet, speak with your Creator. But common sense is not so common anymore.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I just hope so too
Single ladies should stop that habit of running from church to church all in d name of looking for miracle husband.

I don't even know what to say about that white garment church undecided They re ones that see vision and prophesy the most
You should know they are pro in that aspect cheesy
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Fxwarrior: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Very true.... I communicate with my God directly

Bae kindly communicate on my behalf I need #100k for business purposes.Thanks
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Adaumunocha(f): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Bae kindly communicate on my behalf I need #100k for business purposes.Thanks
Ask your father in heaven, he won't turn a deaf ear.. Its in You.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Fxwarrior: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Ask your father in heaven, he won't turn a deaf ear.. Its in You.

Can you join me in prayers then.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Ayomideen(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
illicit:
whether man or woman, we got to stop patronising mediums and spiritualists, they have a way of enslaving one

totally true
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Aphrygian(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sydney17:
can you imagine! Innocent mama wey dey her own jeje! Still wonder why there are so many single mothers lately? All thanks to our God of men choosing husband for them
bro the only thing that was painful was the fact that she did not even think abt what we are to eachother, she just swallowed it hook line and sinker and started acting funny. All my pleas and family member's plea were just on her deaf ears. After two weeks that i agreed to breakup with her, she later came back begging me that her decisions were not right that she wants to come back.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Aphrygian(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
That was how an acclaimed prophet told a college of mine to marry a guy that beats her blue and black. The funniest thing is that the guy is even a yahoo boy and uneducated while the lady in question is a graduate oooo
The funniest part is how these ladies will swallow everything hook, line and sinker and they wont apply rationality.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Spicecube(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
Any pastor choosing names from a list is a fraudster.

If u want to try it.

Send names of 4 people above 70 years. They will still pick one for u.

dat was hw a girl i dated 4yrs n meant to marry took ma name to a pastor in lagos n he said am nt her husbnd n she blivd him n married whom d pastor chose 4 her, nt knwin d guy fights beta dan undertaker... Gals ehnnn! U ppl shuld wise up o. grin
AntiWailer:
Any pastor choosing names from a list is a fraudster.

If u want to try it.

Send names of 4 people above 70 years. They will still pick one for u.

dat was hw a girl i dated 4yrs n meant to marry took ma name to a pastor in lagos n he said am nt her husbnd n she blivd him n married whom d pastor chose 4 her, nt knwin d guy fights beta dan undertaker... Gals ehnnn! U ppl shuld wise up o.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Adaumunocha(f): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Can you join me in prayers then.
No problem. Read psalm 23 4 times for a week.
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by tosyne2much(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Aphrygian:
The funniest part is how these ladies will swallow everything hook, line and sinker and they wont apply rationality.
Abi now.. Most guys are not being fool by these things, only ladies
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by victorioushands: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sydney17:
! Stop putting pastor in the position of the almighty! Only God can determine your future, stop taking names around in the name of searching for Mr right! I'm a very good xtian! But I believe its better you talk to God yourself! A word is enough for the wise o! May the Lord bless the reading of his son words! Can we share the grace please? Lol

You made a very good point but ended up committing the same offense or worse. Why would you use the name of the Lord in vain by adding 'lol' after praying in his name?
Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is not just applicable to only ladies seeking marriage. Most employers do same.They take the names and passports of their employees to their pastor.Next thing you receive is a sack letter.The pastor will infiltrate their minds with negativity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story by Sydney17(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
victorioushands:

You made a very good point but ended up committing the same offense or worse. Why would you use the name of the Lord in vain by adding 'lol' after praying in his name?
bros I didn't call his name in vain o! I dare Not

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) / Want To Start Earning 2k-3k Daily?get In Here! / Men Are Responsible For The Rise In Baby Mama's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.