Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (33417 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 / Realistic Youth Political Strategy / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by mrsheddy(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2017
As a youth,we should desist from being a political thug to these old visionless fools.

I believe that with one mindset,goal,and one vision we will achieve this.

But I must warn,they are ready to do anything to hijack this our plan.

We don't need to be selfish in this course.

Above all we are Nigerians. No Igbo,hausa or Yoruba but Nigeria.
Am really in support of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by oyetpel(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2017
I hope some of us can watch, 'Mandela- Long walk to freedom' acted by Idris Elba.

so many lessons in that movie.

Same as A united Kingdom ,a movie released this year and acted by our own David Oyelowo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Cheapy:

I believe we need another platform to plan and to strategize to make a concrete plan on how to make this work.we need balance before coming public.

U ARE RIGHT AND PLS. WHATS UR OPINION ON THAT. THIS IS WHY WE ARE ALL HERE ON THIS. TO ARTICULATE ON THE WAY FOWORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2017
@Shophut change north-north to north-central
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Cheapy: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Baboski4real:

U ARE RIGHT AND PLS. WHATS UR OPINION ON THAT. THIS IS WHY WE ARE ALL HERE ON THIS. TO ARTICULATE ON THE WAY FOWORD.

I believe this is a propose group for youth agenda, to promote youth empowerment in politics, this should be a body to Harbour youthful thought and interest.

We need to have a concrete plan on how to execute our plan in order not to fail.

Believe me (Nigerian Youth) need to wakeup and fight.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
mrsheddy:
As a youth,we should desist from being a political thug to these old visionless fools.

I believe that with one mindset,goal,and one vision we will achieve this.

But I must warn,they are ready to do anything to hijack this our plan.

We don't need to be selfish in this course.

Above all we are Nigerians. No Igbo,hausa or Yoruba but Nigeria.
Am really in support of this.

The quality of articulation/comment from almost everyone of us here so far is a clear testament to our collective potential.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Cheapy: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
We need one voice.
We already have 2 thread on the same topic.
We only need one thread.
Kindly merge the other thread together.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2017
One Voice
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyetpel:
Good, i think the other guy have closed down the group.

Let's join hands together to make it work, its not good to be divided when the movement has not even taken effect, good one RationalTv for taking down your counterfeit group, join us here if you are genuine.

He recreated another post with similar content. He has even created a website of the same. I won't give him the attention he is craving for by wasting my time posting his new thread or his website on here, but I will attach his front page below. He practically copied what some of us have posted here to make up the content he put up on his fraudulent website's front page.

To all, let's stop sharing vital information and content until we get trusted members that we can share our ideas with. This is how they start destroying this mission. I can guarantee you that he is still reading and taking down our ideas so everyone needs to be careful the information you put out as more people like him will be reading through our comments, taking down ideas most of us have taken time to come up with for their own selfish purpose.

Anyways, How do I report a fraudulent person on nairaland, as this guy is making effort to steal peoples data and information in the name of a "good cause". How do I contact the moderators on Nairaland about his activities? This fraudster is not about to steal peoples vital data and information and other peoples original content under my watch!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
RationalTV:
I started RATIONAL YOUTH FOR FUTURE REVOLUTION OF NIGERIA (RYFFRON) hours after Nigerian Youth Revolution Party (NYRP) was created. The truth is that just like every other nigerians, I have been seriously having similar idea for four years but didn't know how to go about it until I came across NYRP I was motivated. Though to join. I made an attempt and I was ignored by the mastermind. I made a request as a social media marketer to be the official media publisher of this organization, but I was ignored. Here is the quote. Check the page 1 of this thread you will see it.

Then I saw that my opulent Offer wasn't accepted. I decided to move on.
I am actually 19 years old and dreaming to take nigerian youths to their promise land by the use of RYFFRON. Which must surely come to pass in Jesus name Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Though I made a mistake for not given the real dude behind the idea of this movement a platform credit.
RYFFRON and NYRP is speaking the same voice and we stand on the same path despite the different title. I used Ourchoice terms doesn't mean I can't write mine. Just that I dont want the two platforms to speak different voices.
Using the words and the terms of Ourchoice's NYRP risked my platform and my life seriously. I was deadly threatened by a police division near my community at rivers state alongside with my community paramount ruler. They came across the post on facebook and is like someone reported me. And the worst part of it is that RYFFRON have been talked about on radio station Raypower fm Port Harcourt this morning. They issued strong warning to the mastermind of RYFFRON movement which I listened and wept. Seriously speaking since yesterday I can't even stay at home. I removed all my facebook pictures and details. My fellow youth What we are about to do is very dangerous. And can cost lives.
I deleted the thread here on nairaland because your comment made RYFFRON to look like a fraud or opposing party to NYRP. I am not and can never be a fraudulent. My main username on facebook is Mr Rational Laughter. I have a comedy group with massive fan base. So am not hiding my identity. I just wanna drive change to this hell we call country.
In just two days RYFFRON got recognized by the state. But I am not comfortable running the platform. Because of its risk. My manager warned me, did all his best to change my mindset and move on to something else but I refused. He went ahead reporting to my parents. Yet I still refused. All I know is that RYFFRON whether dead or Alive. RYFFRON must take nigeria youth to their promise land.

He is here again. This guy seriously needs to be reported. He has brought his negative energy on this forum and he has to be stopped. You copied the original content of others and created a website today 24th of October. If you had any vision at all, you will not be copying ideas brought up by others and taking other peoples opinion (verbatim) to make your own website. Stop thinking people are foolish. OP asked you to join the cause but you declined and here you are lying that you were refused to join all because I have stalled your 2ND unoriginal thread and you are trying to save your ass. Contact the original OP and take down that scam of a thread and remove every copied message you took without the permission of the people you stole their ideas from to create your website. Then join the cause with the express permission of the original OP. Then and only then will we take you seriously. Stop with the lies. Look around you. Lies is what has kept your country where it is today. Why are you determined to continue with that trend. Are you not tired of it?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
lindabon:

He is here again. This guy seriously needs to be reported. He has brought his negative energy on this forum and he has to be stopped. You copied the original content of others and created a website today 24th of October. If you had any vision at all, you will not be copying ideas brought up by others and other peoples opinion (verbatim) to make your website. Stop thinking people are foolish. OP asked you to joined the cause but you declined and here you are lying that you were refused to join all because I have stalled your 2ND unoriginal content and you are trying to save your ass. Contact the original OP and take down that scam of a thread and remove every copied message people here came up with. Then join the cause with the permission of the original OP. Then and only then will we take you seriously. Stop with the lies. Look around you. Lies is what has kept your country were it is today. Why are you determined to continue with that trend. Are you not tired of it?
I don't understand how you are viewing me as , are you seeing me as against NYRP Hmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
RationalTV:

I don't understand how you are viewing me as , are you seeing me as against NYRP Hmmmmmmm

Something has not started, you are already seeking how to destroy it. You are a devil, hope you are aware?

Allow these people be....what is your problem?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by oyetpel(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
why can't you speak one voice with us? Must you form your own too? Movement has not started you are already looking for a way to be a top shot.

You are bad for this country and your movement cannot survive @RationalTv.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
RationalTV:
Thank you @ lindabon this shows you are very careful. RYFFRON movement was very suspicious because I copied almost all patterns of Ourchoice's NYRP. I do everything so far it concerns sociality. I actually practice journalism. I go out sourcing for Information and most of the news u heard recently was raised by me especially when it concerns Rivers State.
Here is my blog RationalTV..com
Yes the fraudster is exposing himself o. lindabon take note or what else do u want to know about me again.
You poured me the charge of (verbatim) saying
This actually happened because I wanted to speak the same voice with this Platform. Okay I bet you, watch the difference starting from now. But please stay away.
The truth is that you can't report me to nairaland mods on what so ever allegation because if it were possible to know them in person I could have been drinking in the bar every day with them. But because of distance I only communicate with them on phone. Hardly before you know them on facebook but I have few of them on facebook as friends. They know all about me and my blog RationalTV..com .
I am very popular , I currently have issues with YBNL Olamide and one of his boys. Both with Don Jazzy. I wish you just check news.
Okay lemme hint you. Look out on google for '' Angry fan writes an open letter to YBNL Davolee
Also '' YBNL Davolee blocked a fan who wrote an open letter to him
Which they are even planning to sue me to court . But fans said I wasn't wrong. You really need to read all the comments on this news. You can get this from Naijaloaded dot com . Many comment were made on Naijaloaded dot com
Mr Rational Laughter that is me and no other Mr Rational Laughter I am every where on facebook. Everywhere online.
As for the website RYFFRON.22web.org I am a web developer. I design websites. That is my job.
So I don't know what you guys wanna know about me again o
Anyway RYFFRON is gonna start speaking with his own voice now. But please Ourchoice tell your members to stay away from mine platform.
If there is anyhelp NYRP wants from me maybe creating of the site or hyping. I can render because we are all one.

In your website, you stated something like achieving great things being together.

Y can't you join us here?
We are saying one thing and no one will take us serious if we are in fragments
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyetpel:
why can't you speak one voice with us? Must you form your own too? Movement has not started you are already looking for a way to be a top shot.

Dear I won't curse you or say anything bad against you because I am not that kind. I was brought up in a christian family. And we don't pray downfall of others. But all I am going to do now is to rebuke you by the power of the blood of Jesus. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
If RYFFRON has any bad intention against NYRP
If RYFFRON has any Bad intention against nigeria youths. Lets this platform fall down and never be actualised
But if not God almighty, the God of Apostle Mike Wealth a.k.a. De Seer of Pillar of solution power ministery Will, with his grace make this my platform more powerful and popular plus useful in not just nigeria but africa.
Thank you all.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyetpel:

this is the kind of problem we have in this country.
Wanna be....
Ego.....
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
@RATIONALTV
You started off your second unoriginal thread by saying this:

I stumbled upon this newly formed organization and decided to raise alarm to alert the world what is going on in secret. According to their website (www dot his website is unworthy of posting on this thread), RYFFRON is a an organization which simply means Rational youth for future revolution of nigeria.

Now here you are saying:
As for the website (again www dot his website is unworthy of posting on this thread) I am a web developer. I design websites. That is my job.

Yes, you are popular just like the present crop of failures we have as leaders today, and that's what this movement is about; stopping the lies and deceit of the bad eggs and failures, determined to drag this country to the ground. And no, you don't know the moderators, nor do you go out drinking beer with them as one of the topics you started about Biafra was closed by one of the moderators. No one cares if you are a Christain or not, if you lie, you are a liar PERIOD, irrespective of what religion you practice. Keep up with the lies and deceit but I can guarantee you that you are going nowhere stealing people's ideas on nairaland and I will keep coming after EVERY recreated thread you start with the idea of @ourchoice by letting other nairalanders in on your fraudulent ways.

But I won't discuss you anymore on this forum filled with positive minds of well-meaning Nigerians lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Chrismario:

In your website, you stated something like achieving great things being together.

Y can't you join us here?
We are saying one thing and no one will take us serious if we are in fragments
Working together is never the problem. I don't wanna be in an organization where I will be just anonymous. I need a place where I will be recognized for what I do. I told him/her I wanna be the media publisher of this great organization but no response. Meaning my opinions won't count if I join here. So leave it for me lemme create mine and be heard by the masses. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
RationalTV:
Guys embrace RYFFRON Join here>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4132223/rational-youth-future-revolution-nigeria
Rational Youth For Future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)

THIS PERSON IS A F...L. Do you think we are playing. Because you saw the thread you now went and open yours.....NATIONAL TV KOR MUMUTV NI....PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD MIND THIS ATTENTION SEEKER AND BLIND SLAVE......UNITED WE STAND AND DIVIDED WE FALL...I WOULD NOT HAVE SUCCEED IN MY SCHOOL DAYS IF I WAS A VISIONLESS, BLIND AND SELF-CENTERED PERSON LIKE YOU. I FEEL LIKE SLAPING YOU NOW...ODE
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
lindabon:
@RATIONALTV

I stumbled upon this newly formed organization and decided to raise alarm to alert the world what is going on in secret. According to their website (www dot his website unworthy of posting on this thread), RYFFRON is a an organization which simply means Rational youth for future revolution of nigeria.

Now here you are saying:
As for the website RYFFRON.22web.org I am a web developer. I design websites. That is my job.

Yes, you are popular just like the present crop of failures we have as leaders today, and that's what this movement is about; stopping the lies and deceit of the bad eggs and failures, determined to drag this country to the ground. And no, you don't know the moderators, nor do you go out drinking beer with them as one of the topics you started about Biafra was closed by one of the moderators. No one cares if you are are Christain or not, if you are a lier, you are a lier PERIOD irrespective of what religion you practice. Keep up with the lies and deceit but I can guarantee you that you are going nowhere stealing people's ideas on nairaland and I will keep coming after every recreated thread you start with the idea of @ourchoice by letting other nairalanders in on your fraudulent ways.

But I won't discuss you anymore on this forum filled with positive minds of well-meaning Nigerians lipsrsealed

Lindabon...MAY IT BE WELL WITH YOU WISEWOMAN.....I WILL SLAP THAT RATIONALTV NONSENSE IF I HAVE THE CHANCE..DO YOU THINK WE ARE AFTER TRAFFIC OR MONEY? I AM A DIGITAL MARKETER.....I HAVE WEBSITES BUT I AM NOT AFTER ANY MONITORY GAINS...I JUST WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD...NOW LOOK....ITS HAPPENING....IT HAS BEGUN...YOUTHS ARE RAINING...

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
daclemx:

THIS PERSON IS A F...L. Do you think we are playing. Because you saw the thread you now went and open yours.....NATIONAL TV KOR MUMUTV NI....PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD MIND THIS ATTENTION SEEKER AND BLIND SLAVE......UNITED WE STAND AND DIVIDED WE FALL...I WOULD NOT HAVE SUCCEED IN MY SCHOOL DAYS IF I WAS A VISIONLESS, BLIND AND SELF-CENTERED PERSON LIKE YOU. I FEEL LIKE SLAPING YOU NOW...ODE

Leave this guy out of things lets move on to better things not distraction from this it is ME OR NO ONE guy.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
lindabon:
@RATIONALTV

I stumbled upon this newly formed organization and decided to raise alarm to alert the world what is going on in secret. According to their website (www dot his website unworthy of posting on this thread), RYFFRON is a an organization which simply means Rational youth for future revolution of nigeria.

Now here you are saying:

Yes, you are popular just like the present crop of failures we have as leaders today, and that's what this movement is about; stopping the lies and deceit of the bad eggs and failures, determined to drag this country to the ground. And no, you don't know the moderators, nor do you go out drinking beer with them as one of the topics you started about Biafra was closed by one of the moderators. Keep up with the lies and deceit but I can guarantee you that you are going nowhere stealing people's ideas on nairaland and I will keep coming after every recreated thread you start with the idea of @ourchoice by letting other nairalanders in on your fraudulent ways.

Hey dont be an otondo. Closing of thread here in nairaland simply means that it was a duplicate content. Or a false Information. Mind you, it is not only one of my thread that was closed here in nairaland, MANY !!! MANY !!! MANY !!! MANY !!! MANY !!! Of my thread have been closed here. Everyday they close my threads just because sometimes I source for news and post it here but nairaland will see it as unverified information and they will close it immediately. Sometimes all this Biafra news, dunno if u have been to their facebook groups. Their bloggers peddle rumours alot just to drive traffic to their blogs. And we just see the news copy, rewrite and post to our own blog not knowing it was false. Many of my threads here have been closed because of this ''false Information''
Wait o are u blind ?? Did I say I drink with nairaland mods in bar ?? Huh. I said if it wasn't because of distance I could have been drinking with them in a bar because I know them and they know me. Not in person but here and on facebook.
Them u counterd on my news sub headline, Hmmmmmmm listen let me tell you one thing I am a journalist. We have writing pattern. If u get a valuable Information for publication. You don't write as if you were there or as if you know anything about it. What you will do is to put it in a different way. As a journalist u can even publish news about your self just to trend and you will still blame the media for publishing false news about you or your business not knowing you were the one that did it.
I published that piece and put it that way because if I write it directly the media might suspect the write up and they will term it a stunt. And they will not help to spread it again. But if u put it in a different form. They will help you to spread it all over because they don't know how come about it. All they want is verified news.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
PLEASE BRING YOUR FRIENDS...PREACH NYRP

https://web./367166677053039/

That is the facebook link
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by oyetpel(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Any update on this movement, the thread has been silent.
Have you guys moved to whatsapp?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
RationalTV:

Hey dont be an otondo. Closing of thread here nairaland simply means that it was a duplicate content. Or a false Information. Mind you, it is not only one of my thread that was closed here in nairaland, MANY !!! MANY !!! MANY !!! MANY !!! MANY !!! Of my thread have been closed here. Everyday they close my threads just because sometimes I source for news and post it here but nairaland will see it as unverified information and they will close it immediately. Sometimes all this Biafra news, dunno if u have been to their facebook groups. Their bloggers peddle rumours alot just to drive traffic to their blog. And we just see the news copy, rewrite and post to our own blog not knowing it was false. Many of thread here have been closed because of this ''false Information''
Wait o are u blind ?? Did I say I drink with nairaland mods in bar ?? Huh. I said if it wasn't because of distance I could have been drinking with them in a bar because I know them and they know me. Not in person but here and on facebook.
Them u counterd on my news sub headline, Hmmmmmmm listen let me tell you one thing I am a journalist. We have writing pattern. If u get a valuable Information for publication. You don't write as if you were there or as if you know anything about it. What you will do is to put it in a different way. As a journalist u can even publish news about your self just to trend and you will still blame the media for publishing false news about you or your business not knowing you were the one that did it.
I published that piece and put it that way because if I write it directly the media might suspect the write and they will term it a stunt. And they will not help to spread it again. But if u put it in a different form. They will help you to spread it all cos they don't know how come about it. All they want is verified news.

RationalTV

Please, if they paid u to derail this thread please, tell your pay masters we are not in for their money. If you cannot join us then just leave...I am losing my patience with you trying to claim popularity
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RationalTV: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by bellyjean(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
I am in full support of this initiative. We cannot continue to entrust our future and that of the coming generation into the hands of these scumbags. We must take hold of our future and it has to be now.

My own approach to this is that while we are raring to display and exercise our youthful strength and passion, we shouldn't overlook those core principles , virtues, understanding about life, people and a progressive society.

First of all, we have to soar above ethnicity, we should understand that it is by providence that we belong to whatever tribe or ethnic group we find our selves today and this doesn't make anyone of us less of a human. We should not let this define our perspective towards life, people and the society. We must learn to cherish and respect every Nigerian's lives and their inalienable right to life. Once we have these ingrained in us, it will guide us into religion, cohabitation, work, politics, all other things.

The elites know this and that is why it is a deliberate action to under develop the country, cause division among poor masses. There is a lot of bitterness, and resentment that these elites have successfully sown into us. So we must first be illuminated to see the deep and secret intents of these scumbags and afterwards we can be liberated .

Secondly, we must fully appreciate virtues such as accountability, honesty, leadership, selflessness, compassion, trust etc. These makes us more human than wealth and other material things.

Again we should realise that we do not inherit today from our fathers and previous generations but, we only borrow it from the future generation and we must pay them and that is why, our focus as a reformed youth is that we want to correct the errors of those greedy and shortsighted older generations to make our today pleasurable (the one they paid back with poverty and backwardness ) for us and also to build a better today for the coming generations. We cannot afford to repeat their mistakes. We must always give considerations to the future first. In fact I believe that instant gratification and satisfying the temporal hunger of the moment had brought us to this state of rot in Nigeria .

we must know that a call to leadership is a call to selfless service and sacrifice. Obviously our leaders lack this understanding and that is why we spend over 30% of the Nigerian budget on feeding those scumbags . As much as they would be given due compensation for heir services, they should know that leadership is not a circus party. Leadership without accountability and service gives birth to a North korea - like nation. And we don't want this .

There is more to write, but I rest my fingers at this point.

I believe the youths have all it takes to take hold our our future. We need a massive movement, we must target the young, enlighten them, and let them know that, truly and indeed the key to a better tomorrow lie in their hands.

@ourchoice, kudos to you. God will strengthen you and give you the needed courage, wisdom and other resources to scale up this initiative.

God bless his inheritance
God bless his people
God bless his nation
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol.

The first hurdle you must face is identify the devil and throw him out...
Ignore him, let him keep fooling himself, while the sensible youths March ahead..

People like this rationwhatever, are destroyers, they are everywhere...to destroy and tear down. We are not ignorant of his device.

Gallant youths, let's March on!!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyetpel:
Any update on this movement, the thread has been silent.

Have you guys moved to whatsapp?

the whatsapp group and Telegram group need to be sorted first in other to accommodate more members, so please keep coming back for update on that. But for now, the facebook and twitter are up and running;

Twitter handle is: @NYRP3 (follow via this link: https://twitter.com/NYRP3)
Facebook: https://web./367166677053039/

Careful deliberation will have to be taken before creating some of these groups as rushing will lead to mistakes and errors. A degree of patience will be necessary, but all will be sorted in good time. The aim is not to rush and come up with myopic unsustainable short-term goals just for the sake of getting into power. So we must deviate from the current trend of rushing and coming up with mumbo-jumbo plans and policies just like the present parties we have now. If we do the same, be become like them. If we must get this right, then Patience is vital. So don't be discouraged; Its a work in progress. Also, your ideas are welcomed.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by mrsheddy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why are u people still replying this rational whatever?

That has been what I hv been talking about. They will do anything to hijack our plan.

It will not going to be easy ride,we all know that. Roadblock, hold-ups, checkpoints,and pothole await us.

We are still at the bus station. Pls,let the bold get onboard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements / Banky Wellington To Contest House Of Reps Seat Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.