Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (33423 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 / Realistic Youth Political Strategy / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Gggg102(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
I'm loving this already
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kemperor:

I hope so...

I love this idea and I am game but I can't go on such mission with cowards...

Can u die for this revolution knowing fully well that those old men ain't planing to retire?

WE DON'T HAVE MONEY LIKE THEM BUT WE HAVE BRAINS MORE THAN THEM..WE ARE FULL OF ENERGY AND LIFE. WE DOES THE SNATCHING OF BALLOT PAPERS? IS IT NOT YOUTHS? JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.....
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:

WE DON'T HAVE MONEY LIKE THEM BUT WE HAVE BRAINS MORE THAN THEM..WE ARE FULL OF ENERGY AND LIFE. WE DOES THE SNATCHING OF BALLOT PAPERS? IS IT NOT YOUTHS? JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.....

How do we stop these youths?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Kemperor: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:

Why should I wait?

What tale will I tell my children?

I was sitting in my house as a coward when men and women made history?

What is the sensitization plan?

In political science we call it mobilization (political mobilization)... I hope it was not just what I read in the front page?

How are the youths suppose to participate?

How can you convince some of our citizens that tribalism is just a political game used by the old men just to remain in power..?

So many questions right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by swagagolic01(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
This thread is still alive... any hope in sight??
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

That would be our next target. Surprisingly, majority of them are our brothers and sisters. Abi no be mama born dem? they also bribe corpers to carry out rigging...who are the corpers, no be YOUTHS? SEE..WE WILL SENSITIZE ALL OF THEM....by the time they see our agenda, then go submit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Gggg102(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kemperor:

Why should I wait?

In political science we call it mobilization (political mobilization)... I hope it was not just what I read in the front page?

How can you convince some of our citizens that tribalism is just a political game used by the old men just to remain in power..?

So many questions right?

that is why this movement needs people like you who are literate in the political arts to answer those questions and take the movement forward
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kemperor:

Why should I wait?

So many questions right?

The answer usually lies in their track record. The country has not moved forward despite everything and everyone else they have blamed for it, be it tribalism, religion, or political parties. So why keep going along those lines? The people on top are the problem, not the citizens' differences. Our differences are just an excuse for them to get away with their lack of credibility. Our differences should unite us not separate us as we can learn from each other. This is all I can say. I just don't regard tribe or religion as a reason to not work with one another, so can't say more, but anyone else is welcomed to contribute and give an answer to these questions.

swagagolic01:
This thread is still alive... any hope in sight??
The forum started yesterday. Social media groups were created today. That's some progress. With more contribution from you and others, more progress can be made.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by swagagolic01(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
lindabon:

The answer usually lies in their track record. The country has not moved forward despite everything and everyone else they have blamed for it, be it tribalism, religion, or political parties. So why keep going along those lines? The people on top are the problem, not the citizens' differences. Our differences are just an excuse for them to get away with their lack of credibility. Our differences should unite us not separate us as we can learn from each other's differences. This is all I can say. I just don't regard tribe or religion as a reason to not work with one another, so can't say more, but anyone else is welcomed to contribute and give an answer to these questions.

The forum started yesterday. Social media groups were created today. That's some progress. With more contribution from you and others, more progress can be made.

Am afraid it will be hijacked... that's my fears, we've seen stuffs like thsee happen alot
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Chipappii(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
swagagolic01:

Am afraid it will be hijacked... that's my fears, we've seen stuffs like thsee happen alot

At least we have to keep trying. Someday.....

We can't just standby and watch these greedy politicians treat us like we don't have a stake in a country we are all born into.

Atleast posterity will be kind with their judgments on us. They will remember that we tried.

We can't just standby and watch everything like it's a joke because it is not funny anymore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Julietm(f): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
How do I join this great idea? Please pm me. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by swagagolic01(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chipappii:

At least we have to keep trying. Someday.....

We can't just standby and watch these greedy politicians treat us like we don't have a stake in a country we are all born into.

Atleast posterity will be kind with their judgments on us. They will remember that we tried.

We can't just standby and watch everything like it's a joke because it is not funny anymore

No one is okay with what's happening in the country..

My point is this, this stuff will be hijacked by the same old men we are lamenting about
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
IF YOU ARE AFRAID THIS GROUP WILL BE HIJACKED...I CAN TELL YOU THE ANSWER IS NO....I AM 100% CONFIDENT ABOUT THIS....THIS GROUP WILL SUCEED BECAUSE THE TIME IS RIPE..FRANCE, NEW ZEALAND HAVE GOT YOUTHS, YOUNG PEOPLE LEADING THEM.....WE ARE GOING TO START IT.....I AM CONFIDENT IT WILL WORK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Kemperor: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
lindabon:

The answer usually lies in their track record. The country has not moved forward despite everything and everyone else they have blamed for it, be it tribalism, religion, or political parties. So why keep going along those lines? The people on top are the problem, not the citizens' differences. Our differences are just an excuse for them to get away with their lack of credibility. Our differences should unite us not separate us as we can learn from each other. This is all I can say. I just don't regard tribe or religion as a reason to not work with one another, so can't say more, but anyone else is welcomed to contribute and give an answer to these questions.

Tribalism and religion has eaten deep in this country..
That is the only stumbling stone in this revolution..

Its not going 2 be easy.. I pray it becomes a success..
I will follow this to the end..

Those mod (mynd or whoever) should make this front page as long as this movement is still alive...
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
swagagolic01:

swagagolic01:

Will it not be hijacked??

I will propose that after we get enough numbers, there will be competent people selected to address peoples fears and concerns. I honestly believe this is a must as someone I asked to join the group today is already concerned about their security. So I agree that answers must be given to any concern raised. But what you can be assured from responses so far on here is that we won't make false promises, such as 1naira=1$. Every question will be dealt with credibility, accountability and a lot of deliberation given, all based on facts while questioning the false hopes and promises that will be offered by the incompetent parties we have (as they always do). Debunking false promises from present political parties with undeniable facts can actually be one of our strengths.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Julietm:
How do I join this great idea? Please pm me. Thanks
You are in already ma
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Julietm(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:
IF YOU ARE AFRAID THIS GROUP WILL BE HIJACKED...I CAN TELL YOU THE ANSWER IS NO....I AM 100% CONFIDENT ABOUT THIS....THIS GROUP WILL SUCEED BECAUSE THE TIME IS RIPE..FRANCE, NEW ZEALAND HAVE GOT YOUTHS, YOUNG PEOPLE LEADING THEM.....WE ARE GOING TO START IT.....I AM CONFIDENT IT WILL WORK
How are you getting people together? Please tell me I'm very interested
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by swagagolic01(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
lindabon:

I will propose that after we get enough numbers, there will be competent people selected to address peoples fears and concerns. I honestly believe this is a must as someone I asked to join the group today is already concerned about their security. So I agree that answers must be given to any concerns raised. But what we can be assured from responses so far on here is that we won't make false promises, such as 1naira=1$. Every question will be dealt with credibility, accountability and a lot of deliberation all based on facts while questioning the false hopes and promises that will be offered by the incompetent parties we have now (as they always do). Debunking false promises from present political parties can actually be one of our strengths.

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Julietm(f): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
You are in already ma
OK thanks
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
OP, is there a chance that there will be a plan B if the option of peaceful change of guard fails? Just curious cos a revolution can go both ways: Pacific like the orange revolution in Ukraine or volatile like the Arab spring. Mansakhalifa signing up big time and that is because I like the word revolution. It makes me smile... @ourchoice count me in. WARNING:No jokes from now on. #ZEROLOVEFOROLDFIENDS
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:

we are not stopping anybody. All you have to do is create the platform that directly speak to the people a platform we can all relate, identify with and trust.

U will be supprise the support and encouragement out there. Lets all do our best this could be the opportunity of a lifetime.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Julietm Facebook Go on FB or twitter.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Julietm Facebook Go on FB or twitter and search for the Nigerian Youth Revolution Party.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kemperor:

Why should I wait?

So many questions right?

and thats exactly were your idea comes in. Its very highly valuable at the moment. please lets all do our bit.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
swagagolic01:

Fear is normal, but fear has never brought change. So for now, let's keep the ball rolling and keep hope alive. Contributions are necessary at this point and I'm sure someone will be able to provide the proper response to you soon enough. It's a work in progress, and its way too early to give up or lose hope. Yes, its still early days, but if you believe in Nigeria, then DON'T GIVE UP ON HER.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:

"EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT. PRETEND YOU DO AND AT SOME POINT YOU WILL" Serena Williams.

We must never look back.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
swagagolic01:

Please be optimistic for once. Failure is a mountain we must face and am saying this with significant experience on this.

There is no reason to be so defeated from the very get-go. Its such a shame.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by MORNDEW(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
lindabon:

I'm honestly surprised but glad that there has been no negativity on here, so we have something to be positive about. Only someone that truly hates this Great Country will want to maintain the status quo. When they come with their tribal and religious bows and arrow to disorganize the group, don't worry, because We will not pay them any mind. Or we can simply respond by quoting them and asking them; "How much have they paid you to hate your own country."
When we start, we will fish them out. They are not hard to find. They will shoot themselves on the leg without knowing.
But we must have a coordinating point and coordinators before we go public. I want to be part of it.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by MORNDEW(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Like I always say anywhere, the only marginalized people in this country are the poor. Let no one fool you
We can reclaim our nation
We can put it on the pedestal of greatness
We can surge through the roughness of our political landscape and get there
We need sincerity
We need genuine commitment
And we need to tell the tribal and religious bigots shut up.
We need love.

We Can

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by swagagolic01(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
lindabon:

Fear is normal, but fear has never brought change. So for now, let's keep the ball rolling and keep hope alive. Contributions are necessary at this point and I'm sure someone will be able to provide the proper response to you soon enough. It's a work in progress, and its way too early to give up or lose hope. Yes, its still early days, but if you believe in Nigeria, then DON'T GIVE UP ON HER.

Alright.... am all in

What's the next step?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
MORNDEW:
Like I always say anywhere, the only marginalized people in this country are the poor. Let no one fool you
We can reclaim our nation
We can put it on the pedestal of greatness
We can surge through the roughness of our political landscape and get there
We need sincerity
We need genuine commitment
And we need to tell the tribal and religious bigots shut up.
We need love.

We Can

Yes! We can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

2019: 76 Candidates To Run For President / 2023: I Wish You Well, But I Want The Best For Nigerians - Makinde To Tinubu / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.