Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK (51944 Views)

NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos / Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Ofemmanu1: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pangolo123:
A clergy once said that “the next thing after hell is a bad marriage”. Well, I will assume being in a corrosive relationship isn’t nice at all - it’s best to separate when one’s life is in danger ASAP. We are witnesses to the stories that’s flooding the media on a daily basis, in regards to men and women killing each other, all in the name of jealousy and uncontrolled anger.

However, the UK judicial system is very lenient when it comes to passing the right judgment. Hence, she’s gonna come out sooner than expected, get into another relationship whilst the deceased family bear an everlasting pain and loss. May God help us to choose right. RIP to the young man!
You typed like a learned but you Monika depicts a poter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Talkwell: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Prec1ous:

Where is he always walking to?
Any nearby store or he just stands far way from the car grin.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Prec1ous(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Talkwell:

Thank God it seems funny to you.
This habit is not healthy at all.

Why will I leave my house and stand outside because my wife is angry? She should be the one outside.

I guess he is a really cool man, more strnght to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by ImFortress(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
kneel down or know marriage
I never get wetin to tell you
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Talkwell: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Prec1ous:

Thank God it seems funny to you.
This habit is not healthy at all.

Why will I leave my house and stand outside because my wife is angry? She should be the one outside.

I guess he is a really cool man, more strnght to him.

it's like a man just did it right in front of me oooo

in church sef
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Lorenzop: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Prec1ous:

This is what we call stick and carrot approach... You flog with the stick, you pet with the carrot.

I have always said this, most women are like children... You cannot keep walking away everytime... You will soon walk out of your respect and control of your house.

my Bros, just imagine you that you are always walking out... Can you imagine the state your marriage will be today?

Some will say, if he slaps me, I will leave because he will do it again. But you are an example, have you touched her again? NO I BELIEVE.

Me, I can never let a woman grow wings on me, and I will never walk away. Either we behave like adults or we roll it like kids.

Hehehhe, hold it bro....You don't roll it like kids when the woman in question reaches for your s c r o t a l sack/ s c r o t u M...this was the case here between me and my ex-girlfriend....in my five years of relationship with her, she has always said she wanted me to beat her....I said no baby, I can't do that no matter the provocation....One day....Will I say the devil ministered to her, she began to misbehave one night....I kept restraining myself even warning her to steer clear but all my warnings fell on deaf ears... The next thing she did was to switch off the TV knowing I was using it to distract myself from her rants...I put it back on....She then went for the switch.... At this point I walked up to go to the bedroom only for her to pull me back....Hehehehee, at this point I dashed her one hot slap that left my finger prints on her for two days....Then fight ensued.....She was hitting me while I looked on trying to calm her down , the next thing she did was to forcefully grab my S C R O T U M/ S C R O T A L sack....I shouted and stood still....She made attempts to pull it so hard, I just stood there looking at her speechless....God saved me from dieing that day as she came back to her senses and released me....My people at this point I don't need a prophet to tell me to quit the relationship.... .Why on earth will a woman go for a man's organ knowing fully well it can kill him....I rest my case, be careful of ladies O...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Prec1ous(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
dasamek8:

one thing am afraid may not harm me in this life is a woman. In my pastlife I died on a battlefield trying to protect a youngwoman as a warlord. In this life I have little to zero apetite for women. Some ancient religions posits that a woman is of 2 functions; punishment to man and perpetual reproduction. I rest my case

I am really interested in your past life.

If you can remember sobwell, why not document it.

I am interested, can you compound this tale?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Prec1ous(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Fyi0:

I totally agree with you. An example of those pathetic excuses for men is Coolh3ad.

As for me I'll never take rubbish from women. Never!

You never still forgive this guy sha?

Leave him, it is his life.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. You re doing all this for pocohantas to fall for u.Oga u ve failed. Try another trick.

He told you the truth.
There is a lot of difference between fear and respect. Many of you Nigerian husbands are feared, not respected.

Women know the difference, you men seem to be the ignorant ones grin grin. Much reason you guys meet lot of surprises when your wives become very independent, you go broke/sick, travel to saner climes or the kids are fully grown... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Talkwell:

Hahahahah. Its funny to u abi?. One day he will walkout with a lost thought full of anger Nd something bad happens to him. God forbid sha but he should correct that thing that is making him stand far from his car before he dies of hbp.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Prec1ous(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
I actually meant, we will dig it like mate and my strength will prevail surely.

This your tale got me laughing hard, she went in for the kill. If she held any longer, you would have blacked out oh.

Someone will now tell me to walk out on such woman, I will, after leaving you bloodied.

Hope you don't still feel the pains there? grin

Lorenzop:

Hehehhe, hold it bro....You don't roll it like kids when the woman in question reaches for your s c r o t a l sack/ s c r o t u M...this was the case here between me and my ex-girlfriend....in my five years of relationship with her, she has always said she wanted me to beat her....I said no baby, I can't do that no matter the provocation....One day....Will I say the devil ministered to her, she began to misbehave one night....I kept restraining myself even warning her to steer clear but all my warnings fell on deaf ears... The next thing she did was to switch off the TV knowing I was using it to distract myself from her rants...I put it back on....She then went for the switch.... At this point I walked up to go to the bedroom only for her to pull me back....Hehehehee, at this point I dashed her one hot slap that left my finger prints on her for two days....Then fight ensued.....She was hitting me while I looked on trying to calm her down , the next thing she did was to forcefully grab my S C R O T U M/ S C R O T A L sack....I shouted and stood still....She made attempts to pull it so hard, I just stood there looking at her speechless....God saved me from dieing that day as she came back to her senses and released me....My people at this point I don't need a prophet to tell me to quit the relationship.... .Why on earth will a woman go for a man's organ knowing fully well it can kill him....I rest my case, be careful of ladies O...
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Prec1ous(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

He told you the truth.
There is a lot of difference between fear and respect. Many of you Nigerian husbands are feared, not respected.

Women know the difference, you men seem to be the ignorant ones grin grin. Much reason you guys meet lot of surprises when your wives become very independent, you go broke/sick, travel to saner climes or the kids are fully grown... cheesy

It does not matter if it fear or respect.

The conditions you gave will always happen In both scenario.

Most women, are just riding on a man's fortune. They jump ship once things go awry.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

He told you the truth.

. Lol. You know what I said is the truth,anyways he is my guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Prec1ous:

It does not matter if it fear or respect.

The conditions you gave will always happen In both scenario.

Most women, are just riding on a man's fortune. They jump ship once things go awry.

That's not the topic, the topic is on violence...not hypergamy.

It matters, you just don't know it does. With fear, once the fear factor is gone, her real colours will show. Then you men will come crying how women are wicked. No oo, she was only waiting for the perfect time... grin

JONNYSPUTE:
. Lol. You know what I said is the truth,anyways he is my guy.
No dear, you said no truth. Dress like a woman and walk into a hair dressing salon one day, you will know you know nothing about women... kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

It matters, you just don't know it does. With fear, once the fear factor is gone, her real colours will show. Then you men will come crying how women are wicked. No oo, she was only waiting for the perfect time... grin

No dear, you said no truth. Dress like a woman and walk into a hair dressing salon one day, you will know you nothing about women... kiss
. Kai this lady want to transgender me. I no gree. I Neva said I supported violence on women cause I ve sisters who re married too. What am saying is that we should all know our partner's breaking point Nd try not to make him or her get there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

No dear, you said no truth. Dress like a woman and walk into a hair dressing salon one day, you will know you know nothing about women... kiss
The kind of stuff they discuss when it's just them, and only them, right?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by baby124: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Anger is not good o. Na wa.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by bsideboii(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
kay29000:
I remember one fine innocent lookin girl i was working on dating back in the day...she was kinda doing shakara, but i didn't know she was already falling for me.

So, one day i invited her for a party in my house (my bro had a small birthday get together), and after most of the guests had left, i was playing with one of my female friends (a friend of the house), and then when i went back to my room to talk to my girl, she looked so vexed. She had had a little alcohol during the party and her true nature came out. She asked me who the girl i was playing with was and then started raising her voice and telling me she could get violent...when i laughed it off, she started scartering things in the room, and then she charged at me. I grabbed her and petted her.

After i got her out of the house that day with no more drama, i started ploting the peaceful resolution of that relationship. Before the girl will get angry one night and stab me in my sleep.
Most of the time such girls at one time have been in decietful relationships and then take out all the frustration on the next guy .That's why I'll never settle for a Lady with so much garbage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by beccab78: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
that is why i always say marriage is for the mature mined not for sley queen also marriage is patience and understanding between d two...
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Florblu:
"Women are evil"!!!

We have been fighting this battle for so long now, trying so hard to cancel that bad notion that we are evil.

But some of you have taken it upon yourself to make sure the idea sticks. WHY?!!!

Chineke na poogi oo. you

What's this one saying? I wonder if you are thinking well
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
One4me:

Only stupid and wussy, failed African men do it.

What is the purpose? What is th eman trying to say that he cant say, while standing up like a real Man?

It's your type that will be taken advantage of easily. Trying to form hard when you are nothing more than flesh and blood, you will decay and rot like everyone else including the females you are feeling better than. Let me remind you that you came from the V of a female, your pride is laughable.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Lisaflex(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
dingbang:
Infact I am not kneeling down to propose again

Pls don't even propose at all...
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Lisaflex(f): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lunagirl:

Please fight for yourself. Which one is that you are fighting for women not to be evil?

Evil has no gender. If you are evil, you are. Don't join men to say generalized nonsense about the female gender.

Thank u.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Lisaflex(f): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
nnokwa042:
This oyibo culture of man kneeling to woman to propose to her is not not African culture and it should stop,after kneeling she don kill him

So d kneeling got him killed?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by toprealman: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
"Pre- wedding" pics gone wrong!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Lisaflex(f): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Benekruku:
When you tell some men to use there girl friend for money rituals, they will be screaming love at the top of there voice.

A lady that should have been vomitting money in his wardrobe now happens to have terminated his very own life.

cheesy U no well.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by dasamek8: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Prec1ous:

I am really interested in your past life.

If you can remember sobwell, why not document it.

I am interested, can you compound this tale?
you must be interested in occult and mystical studies. Well if you persist to delve more into my pastlife though I don't understand what you mean by tales, sms or drop your line or email me at dasamek8@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
The kind of stuff they discuss when it's just them, and only them, right?

Yes, it's usually very scary. They sound so scarred and vindictive. Most of them are even married...and they keep telling us we know nothing about men and how to handle them embarassed embarassed

There was one I looked at and wondered how she'll train her daughter with the amount of hate in her...scary!!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by kozmicity: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
dasamek8:

one thing am afraid may not harm me in this life is a woman. In my pastlife I died on a battlefield trying to protect a youngwoman as a warlord. In this life I have little to zero apetite for women. Some ancient religions posits that a woman is of 2 functions; punishment to man and perpetual reproduction. I rest my case

How did you discover yours...please help me!!

I tried checking mine and it goes like this:

My Greek god-ARES(god of war)
My Greek goddess-ATHENA(goddess of war)

I know I died in a war defending my friends(I don't know them,but they seem to be human)
I have conflicting personalities of Air and Fire(think I'm a dragon)

Lots more,but I don't understand myself and I think this is the only way to find out...I'll appreciate help in anyway.

Thanks!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by nairaebuka: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Avoid premarital sex, e dey blind and make person enter fire without knowing. men, women need to fast and pray very very deeply, tooo many jezebel and herod , disguising as cinderella and knight in shining armour
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Yes, it's usually very scary. They sound so scarred and vindictive. Most of them are even married...and they keep telling us we know nothing about men and how to handle them embarassed embarassed

There was one I looked at and wondered how she'll train her daughter with the amount of hate in her...scary!!
That's true. I've been opportuned to hear them discuss when I used to follow my mum to the salon when I was little.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) / 4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.