Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK (51943 Views)

NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos / Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2017
coolh3ad:

Brother. Seriously, you do not have a point. Like I said. If you like hit a woman, if you like kill her sef. Na your life. I am not here to argue over issues that I already made a decision about. If you like call me sissy. Hmmm. Na your mouth. You are free to say whatever you wanna. As long as say you no talk am for my front in person..........Good luck Mr. Macho......
Swerve abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2017
coolh3ad:

Okay. It is good to hit a woman. Go ahead and keep hitting. You okay now?
It is not good to hit anybody, simple. Stop making it gender specific
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by coolh3ad(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Fyi0:

Swerve abeg

You don tire?....lol
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by coolh3ad(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Fyi0:

It is not good to hit anybody, simple. Stop making it gender specific

Na u sabi Mr ITK
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2017
dominique:
He stabbed himself multiple times on the chest? Well, if she was an Ibadan based lawyer, she would have gotten away with the crime with that silly line of defense and some sadistic bunch of feminists would have applauded her for her bravery.

Did the Ibadan killer lawyer get away?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

You typed like a learned but you Monika depicts a poter.

Thanks for your compliments grin. It's best to keep one's identity in check these days. Take care!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK by missyb08(f): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
One of the reasons ion envy other peeps in relationships. They might be dating a wacko.
All is well tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) / 4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.