Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

"Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (74175 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Kdon2: 4:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Factfinder1:
Bukola Saraki's Daughter Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin(facebook User Claims

As shared on Facebook by a Muslim Facebook user

For Tosin Saraki, the daughter of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki to marry a Christian man that simply show that Tosin has been following the religion of her mother (Toyin Saraki) before now and its haram for any Alfa in Ilorin to coordinate such marriage, unfortunately, Alfas Ilorin are more to money than standing for Islam,however, with this marriage, Bukola Saraki has proved to the northerners that he is more of a southerner than being a northerner and this marriage will have consequences on his political agenda even am sure some northerners politicians will make mockery of daughter's marriage, Since it's impossible to see a Muslim northerner politician to marry off his daughter to a Christian man, even he can't allow his son to marry a Christian lady, though Islam permits this but didn't permit a Muslim woman to marry a Christian man.

In the north, marriage and religion have a strong tie with their political system and with Tosin Saraki's marriage to a Christian man that will make it very very difficult for Bukola Saraki to be adopted by the northerners politicians to be the presidential candidate for the north coming any year.

Man of little understanding! Atiku's wife is a Christian! This your Islam and intolerance na hell fire.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by eyinjuege: 5:40am On Oct 23, 2017
khalilullaah:

You call people extremist when they do not agree with your confused life standards,but when they accept they become angels.

I simply told you we don't agree to marriage of our daughters with your sons .
And you think the next thing we have in mind is honour killing?

I have made no less than 15 comments here in no one have I said we should kill.
here you are imputing killing into my statement.
This is how you go about distorting peoples statement because they do not agree with you.
Then when I react now you will say we are intolerant.
How can any sane person tolerate what you just imputed?
Well,enjoy the likes and you zombie followership who can't see beyond themselves.

Saraki and his daughter have made their choice.
It's their business, and you should learn to respect that as religion is a personal thing, and there should be no compulsion.
You brought apostasy into this, and you know what usually follows that, yet you claim not to be confused. Nothing justifies murder, not even religion.

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Chinedure: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2017
falcon01:
if only people will mind their business
the world will be a better place to stay
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Egalitarian1: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Jesus is the way,the truth and the life and no one goes to the Father(God)except through Him(Jesus) welcome to the light of God Nee Saraki!

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by tuniski: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it's a lie Mohammed is not for God
That is bigotry!
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by vannessa7(f): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Quran 5 verse 5says a Muslim can marry a Christian so what's the fuss about and that Quran 2 verse 221 quoted by someone up there did not specify Christians but idolatress, (mushrikat) not to marry them while the passage in 5 verse 5 specify Muslim can marry Christians or Jew, Sentimentalism and fanatism is the reason for most religious intolerance and uprising and not God,
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by EternalTruths: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Theakthedream:

YOU are the useless tribalist thst lacks comprehension..
Learn to read and understand.. I never knew biafra=Christianity.

Nnamdi Kanu is a new fighting for Biafra, does that makes him a Christian?
How old are you?

Biafra is a JudeoChristian nation that all Christians of Biafra origin must defend.

So Jehovah witness refusal to defend her, means they are not part of the JudeoChristian nation.

On this basis, we forbid intermarriage with them.

So don't use Jehovah witness as an example because to us, they are not Christians even though they have some semblance of Christianity.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by TijaniAbu: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2017
sojics:
This is an abomination , tufiakwa how can bukola marry a Christian wife, and allowed his own daughter born to him by the same Christian wife to be married by a Christian? An infidel? This is an abomination.

You did not shout when Ajimobi's daughter married xtian. You did not shout when Amosun's daughter married xtian. You did not shout when Atiku's daughter married xtian. So sharrap your stinking mouth
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
meforyou1:
who's this one?
We are talking of Palestinian militants firing missiles into South isreal. And Israel's immediate and adequate response. And u are here talking of an Islamic fundamentalist federal govt that went to abia to kill innocent, armless civilians

They are all classified under anti-terrorist campaigns.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by refreshrate: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
khalilullaah:

Achieving happiness which goes in line with the whims and caprices of erractic humans especially confused ones like you for that matter is and that belittles what God says is not only a beast,but a mutated scallywag not even worth a toe rag.

You're an absolute tw@t for describing your generations past as confused.

When you're done with school or whatever screwed up thing you're doing with that sorry excuse you call a life, you'll still go to the Christian to seek employment or customers.

Think I don't know what am saying?
Name one choice company ...choice is even far name one sensible company you have today that isn't owned founded and managed by Christians or that you don't have to deal with ...I dare you.

Maybe it's even phone repair you do sef only God knows, you come here and be forming opinion.

Whose the confused infidel now, why not choose not to associate with them at all ? Boko Haram like you. Bloody fanatic. Thunder fire that toe and the fingers you're using to type nonsense here. Fanatic

Anu ofia

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by osuofia2(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Factfinder1:

For Tosin Saraki, the daughter of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki to marry a Christian man that simply show that Tosin has been following the religion of her mother (Toyin Saraki) before now and its haram for any Alfa in Ilorin to coordinate such marriage, unfortunately, Alfas Ilorin are more to money than standing for Islam,however, with this marriage, Bukola Saraki has proved to the northerners that he is more of a southerner than being a northerner and this marriage will have consequences on his political agenda even am sure some northerners politicians will make mockery of daughter's marriage, Since it's impossible to see a Muslim northerner politician to marry off his daughter to a Christian man, even he can't allow his son to marry a Christian lady, though Islam permits this but didn't permit a Muslim woman to marry a Christian man.

In the north, marriage and religion have a strong tie with their political system and with Tosin Saraki's marriage to a Christian man that will make it very very difficult for Bukola Saraki to be adopted by the northerners politicians to be the presidential candidate for the north coming any year.

That face book poster is an Ediot for posting rubbish...so a Muslim man can marry a Christian lady and not vice versa...

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
refreshrate:

You're an absolute tw@t for describing your generations past as confused.

When you're done with school or whatever screwed up thing you're doing with that sorry excuse you call a life, you'll still go to the Christian to seek employment or customers.

Think I don't know what am saying?
Name one choice company ...choice is even far name one sensible company you have today that isn't owned founded and managed by Christians or that you don't have to deal with ...I dare you.

Maybe it's even phone repair you do sef only God knows, you come here and be forming opinion.

Whose the confused infidel now, why not choose not to associate with them at all ? Boko Haram like you. Bloody fanatic. Thunder fire that toe and the fingers you're using to type nonsense here. Fanatic

Anu ofia

he he he e pain am.

I don't give a rat ass of whatever you label me with. And you think your name tagging provokes me?
You don't even know whom you are dealing with.
All your curses and insults are just like water off the back of a duck to me.

You were so angry you forgot to mention that one of the biggest employer of labour today in the private sector is a Muslim- Dangote.
Should I reel out their names?
Before you say Christian this ,christian that.
I can as well count the people who have more than half the total wealth in Nigerians are Muslims.
Just mention any segment of this country the muslims holds sway.

I will stop here in order not to sound childish because whatever claim you think you can bring to elevate Christians above muslims I have a thousand and one facts to dwarf them.
Try me and see.

On BH:
If I were BH or a fanatic which your confused soul think I am.
I won't even bother to have this convo with you.
What I'll do is, just search for you wherever you maybe and exterminate you from existence.

IDIOT!! and this BASTARD of a thousand fathers think he has monopoly over insults.
call me whatever you like and I will never stop spitting the truth in your face.
Useless scum.
Go get a life than rant here like a thoughtless slowpoke who see nothing good in people until they conform to their stupid ways.
We are not robots.
We not brainwashed into thinking that a Jew who knows nothing about some compos men tis homo sapiens who will live some hundreds years later after his ascension would deify him as their God and personal saviour.

Let me just save my bullets for now...
You will learn never to talk down on us again.
Not in your life not even in your nightmare.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by diadem10: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
khalilullaah:

And if I say what I like a thousand times what the heck is your business?

My religion is so unique that it breaks down ethnic barriers.

A yoruba muslim is more dearer to me than my own brother who is a non muslim.

so deal with that twerp.

Look at this dirty swine? You have nothing in common with the Yorubas! We're superior to you in all ramifications and can never be brought down to your ugly level on the basis of religion. We're exposed, enlightened folks who know religion ought to be a personal relationship with God/Allah, not the stupidity some fanatics showcase!

Go meet your fellow swine cos Yoruba aint one!

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by refreshrate: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
khalilullaah:

he he he e pain am.

I don't give a rat ass of whatever you label me with. And you think your name tagging provokes me?

You were so angry you forgot to mention that one of the biggest employer of labour today in the private sector is a Muslim- Dangote.
I can as well count the people who have more than half the total wealth in Nigerians are Muslims.

I will stop here in order not to sound childish because whatever claim you think you can bring to elevate Christians above muslims I have a thousand and one facts to dwarf them.
Try me and see.

On BH:
What I'll do is, just search for you wherever you maybe and exterminate you from existence.

IDIOT!! and this BASTARD of a thousand fathers think he has monopoly over insults.
call me whatever you like and I will never stop spitting the truth in your face.
Useless scum.
Go get a life than rant here like a thoughtless slowpoke who see nothing good in people until they conform to their stupid ways.
We are not robots.
We not brainwashed into thinking that a Jew who knows nothing about some compos men tis homo sapiens who will live some hundreds years later after his ascension would deify him as their God and personal saviour.

Unfortunately not reading keep being you though, spawn of the devil

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2017
khalilullaah:

he he he e pain am.

Try me and see.

On BH:

Useless scum.
We are not robots.

E PAIN AM! YOU DON CHOP DIS MORNING?

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by meforyou1(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2017
khalilullaah:

Yes.
I am a terrorist.
And I will continue to TERRORISE you with truth you can't hanedle.
which truth? I know your type
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by khalilullaah(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
refreshrate:

Unfortunately not reading keep being you though, spawn of the devil
deal with that Beyonce!
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by refreshrate: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
khalilullaah:

deal with that Beyonce!

Asinwin who call you enter the matter?

Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Sirjamo: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:
Can you imagine? A Muslim man can marry a Christian lady but the reverse is a sin.... what a religion!
At least, Islam allows one way, your religion forbids either way, which one is better?
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by itsmaleekbaby(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
nzeobi:

how true is your data prizes

Nairalanders! Please dont fall victim like me.
This guy is a scam. he will collect your card and wont give you data.
BEWARE!!
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by itsmaleekbaby(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
pyyxxaru:
People should learn to mind their business

Nairalanders! Please dont fall victim like me.
This guy is a scam. he will collect your card and wont give you data.
BEWARE!!

@lalasticlala
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by Konquest: 5:01am On Nov 17, 2017
Factfinder1:

^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
Senator Bukola Saraki's biological mother's
name is Florence. The Ojora Aristocratic family of Lagos where Mrs 'Toyin Saraki comes from
is of mixed religions. Her father is Prince
Adekunle Ojora.

Former Lagos Governor Babatunde Raji
Fasola has a Christian mother.

People who truly love on another should
be allowed to get married and have their
space.

A lot of Yoruba people of SW and the
Middle-Belt get married to one another across
religious lines. The native Yoruba's of Ilorin, Jebba,
and other major towns in Kwara State and
Kogi West are socially and culturally
tied to their kith-and-kin in the entire
Western Nigeria.

On the other hand, there are Yoruba families
that are Islamic radicals and will NOT allow such
mixed marriages! It is also on record that
Yoruba Muslims are in the majority and it
has been so since the historically documented
census figures of the 1890s. Adherents of
Ifa [Yoruba religion] were running neck-to-
neck even right up till the 1950s census.
The Christian religions collectively came
third.

In the core-North, to get married as a non-muslim
would require a conversion to Islam. You
cannot be a Christian lady and practice your
religion.You have to do the "Shahada" or
conversion to Islam.
Re: "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User by braivheart: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2017
einsteine:

What do you mean your?

Did I tell you I was a Muslim?

In any case, you need to learn to be tolerant. All religious books contain what may pass to logical thinkers as a load of rubbish but that doesn't mean we would go out there and start calling them stupid and hopeless.

If someone beheads you for such behavior, people would say the killer is an extremist forgetting your provocation.

I don't insult any religions even if I perceive them to be wrong. Learn to be empathetic and thoughtful in your comments.

Are you justifying the beheading with the provocation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / Border Closure: Rotten Tomatoes Line Roads In Benin Republic (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83